[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

SeGafanlady said: sarah.lina said: @pegster : According to the novel, SN will be already pregnant when TN will use her black magic, after that she will get kicked out of the palace, WY will help her (knowing that she's pregnant of TH) getting back, she will not tell TH about Maha, when she will know about Maha being her son, she will try with WY a coup d'etat in the palace even before becoming an Empress, it will not work because of BG, in the meantime TH will be forced to marry BG niece.

pegster said: sarah.lina said: @pegster : According to the novel, SN will be already pregnant when TN will use her black magic, after that she will get kicked out of the palace, WY will help her (knowing that she's pregnant of TH) getting back, she will not tell TH about Maha, when she will know about Maha being her son, she will try with WY a coup d'etat in the palace even before becoming an Empress, it will not work because of BG, in the meantime TH will be forced to marry BG niece.

Yes, Yes, I did predict this. Thank you @yoonmi66 for reading, and remembering my posts :\">
Everyone you can start calling me pegster the 'great' starting next week if my predictions do come true :P   yoonmi66 said: I'm pretty sure it was @pegster that predicted exactly this: 
EPISODE 34 WRITTEN PREVIEW
The ill Tahwan drags himself up to go and save SN. A myriad of thoughts crowd SN's mind when she sees this. TH is stunned when SN arrives at his chambers, all dressed up. Blinded by jealousy, Danashiri prepares a curse to kill SN...
Cr: Baidu, DC월화특별기획 [기황후] 34회 
방송일자 : 2014년 03월 03일 22시 00분 ~ 23시 15분 

아픈 몸을 이끌고 나선 타환은 승냥을 위기에서 구해내고, 그런 타환을 보며 승냥은 생각이 많아진다. 타환은 곱게 단장하고 처소에 온 승냥의 모습에 순간 멍해진다.승
-----Ayushiridar (real name of TH and SN's son) should be there real soon.

Guest hallyurise

LMAO at that Bruno Mars edit for Wang Yoo. There should be more of those. His tragic expression is worth so many memes. Hahaha
I don't know how to feel about that preview. I don't think SN is at that stage where she would sleep with TH for love...

JCW Instagram 10:09 PM KST 28 February 2014:  "제목: 한씬이 비는구나...뭐하지?"  ("Subject: Do you  한씬이 ... anything?")

Screenshot2014-02-28at104747PM_zpsa9ff40

Sweetie, these up-close selcas are scaring me... :X :X :X

P.S.  Anyone having trouble with posting in Soompi today?  I'm getting major glitches entering text.

Guest roshan90

@jenee
I Want ET and clan to lose all their Fur coats.. No Not expecting Fan-Service scenes  :P They should all suffer in that terrible cold weather at least for some time before they all die. And also, Cant they die with TH-SN standing in the audience and Smirking..??

M8PkKb3.jpg

roshan90 said: @jenee
I Want ET and clan to lose all their Fur coats.. No Not expecting Fan-Service scenes  :P They should all suffer in that terrible cold weather at least for some time before they all die. And also, Cant they die with TH-SN standing in the audience and Smirking..??

I'm fine with DS sticking around as long as I get to see SN make her suffer!
I've always said I don't want her to just die so easily.  I agree with SN, killing DS just like that in the forest is too light of a punishment for what she's done.  DS needs to suffer, be in physically or mentally.
In a way I'll be satisfied that SN is going to be pregnant when DS is still around.  Imagine how angry DS is going to be when she hears about SN being pregnant, and how much care and concern TH has for SN.  These are all things that DS will never get to experience, but they are also things that she desire the most.  
DS can never be able to get pregnant or have her own baby, nor will she ever get the affection of TH (or WY).
Maybe the black magic comes into play after DS finds out SN is pregnant, that's when she starts to get desperate.
Also someone mentioned how it was wrong that traditional Han Chinese was used as the written language here.  I'm not 100% sure, but my understanding is that although Han Chinese is not the primary language used in the Yuan courts, it was used.  They still utilized Han Chinese scholars and adopted a lot of the traditional Chinese cultures.  By the time of TH's era, Yuan was already nearing it's end, and I'd assume by that time they would have better adopted the Han Chinese ways.