[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

cacazeel said: I think death is not cruel enough for El temor, i mean he has lived almost all his life according to his wishes, everything got done according to him, he is old now, he will die anyway. But i want him to suffer, suffer the harshest punishment for torturing so many lives. and that's why i think death is not the harshest punishment for him. Maybe his children tortured before his eyes? but then again i don't want TN to suffer that much too because she is pitiful too(only a little though) i don't know, he needs to somehow get the cruelest punishment.

I feel so sorry for TH and WY... they supposed to be rulers but they don't have the power to do so. They are been toying by that evil clan.... sshhsshh... they don't have a choice but to succumb with the flow of time and situation... (and they trying their very best to survive in that carnival ride).

my poor little angel seung nyang... she is really indeed torn between 2 lovers...

still a SN-WY shipper... hahhaha (but I am trying not to be bias)...

Guest anjshin

that episode ending look from our dearest WY said it all., =)
what to expect next episode??? that our female protagonist SY will be back to her fighter costume. LOL

I'm still thinking that today's episode was a little draggy, especially around the political machinations and stuff.  But there was more Tal-tal on our screens for a change!  It's all good eventually.

:D

Thanks to all the recappers and screencappers -- I'll be back later with the ratings.  Hopefully they'll go up again, like Tuesday's episodes always do! :X

Yaaa... Im so happy I almost lick the screen when they show more of Taltal... My God.. It was like showing off ice cream while stranded in the middle of a desert...

I still crave for more Taltal!!! But I want him to have lines with SN!!!!! Palli!!!!!!

He's my eye candy...

welcome guys :x
thanks to @blckp, @briseis, @ohoheli
for your pics and videos :x

@sogongx3 where are you? I just noticed you were missing today :(

cacazeel said: I think death is not cruel enough for El temor, i mean he has lived almost all his life according to his wishes, everything got done according to him, he is old now, he will die anyway. But i want him to suffer, suffer the harshest punishment for torturing so many lives. and that's why i think death is not the harshest punishment for him. Maybe his children tortured before his eyes? but then again i don't want TN to suffer that much too because she is pitiful too(only a little though) i don't know, he needs to somehow get the cruelest punishment.

haha WY jelous, I love so much this episode haha^^ I saw TH and SN go to the Gisaeng Home?! and They separated with other room?! woaahhh getting so excited for next episode later :)) Ta Hwan dressed up Blue clothes (so handsome) and SN so pretty when she dressed up like that, her hair and clothes change, also TH :-* I guess SN helps TH, hope so (hmm I think I must to wear glasses next episode not wrong anymore to see something what's a precious can't miss them) :(

And one more rant... HEY TUTOR ZHANG!!!  Dude, your One Job at the Palace was to teach Our Emperor Puppy how to prepare for the throne, and you couldn't even do THAT?  EPIC FAIL.  You are a waste of space, so go banish yourself to some backwoods village and repent for the rest of your days!!! *hmpf*  :-w

larabn said: I like to days episode but I wish that mbc will release the subs sooner this time
I wanna know what did WY do in terms of the letter and why did the whole palace turn into a mayhem
but overall TH's scenes with SN were very nice and although I didn't understand what anyone was saying
I felt sad for all three of them TH-SN-WY
need the subs mbc plz hurry this time lol

Guest kenneth123

Eventhough the episode is quite draggy.. I think this is one of the best episode.. we get a piece of each character's thoughts... I think it was done well.. hopefully the ratings go up .. :)) I admit there are many filler scenes.. but i actually think that the reason why.... is becuase things will get serious at some point.. i feel that she will be kicked out of the palace soon...I think the climax of the story will happen when she is a concubine and executing her revenge already!!! :P Yes for manly SN in the preview!!!

can someone translate what they were talking about while sitting back to back? many thanks in advance...
also perhaps indeed they will catch SY and knowing SY she will sacrifice herself to save WY.  Perhaps WY cant do anything but TH can... 
Hope with SY in the line I wonder what TH is capable of doing. I wonder what will happen that SY will change her costume from being the palace made to being the "wolfie SY". :)
Perhaps TH will find courage and stand up against ET if its SY life on the line...I think they should plot to kill DK first as he seems to be the one who controls the army...without him Bayan will control it and ET power will go down...

The ending scene was soooooo sad for me,i liked that Golta asked SN to go by TH side to console him telling her she is the only one in the palace that can make him feel better and we saw that SN had a moment when she had to choose if going to cosole him or not,most because of her resentment for him from the past and what she told him"don't expect anything from me because i won't do anything to help u" yet when she heard him murmur his father name in that way she decided to go...Th told her he wanted to be alone and that he didn't want to show her his pitiful side anylonger and she told him she will close her eyes and will not hear anything so he can rest on her and take everything out,such a meaningful scene 

In the preview, did I see SN dressed as a boy again,....I hope so  ;)) . I wonder what they are up to
Today's ep was full of a bunch of feels. 
That soccer match, I don't get it, wasn't WY supposed to not have ever been exposed to the sport, why would he play so well. if he was a newbie shouldn't he at least trip over the ball or at least have less control over it. Anyways, I did enjoy the match up. I kind of feel like the writers are trying to keep a semblance of the action scenes by putting out scenes where the guys play soccer, or WY practices his martial arts, or is that just to induce drooling, I'm not sure. If JJM is not using a stunt double then it is safe to say he has been taking care of his body, or is it a camera effect?
The drinking scene was cute but got emotional towards the end. Man if TH knew he could get SN to be so compliant, he would get her liquored up more often. SN was so cute when he told her to say ahhh and she obliged, but TH totally killed the mood when he asked her who she would rather, come on the  answer is still so obvious, how could you not know. Of course SN is ever fateful and WY materializes, taking TH place and she confesses........Dear writer, is this your idea of a WY-SN confession scene, must the confession take place in the form of a delusion as well  =)) 
I also loved the morning after scene, it made it seem like they did something, but seriously why was Golta so mad, when LP was sent to the emperor in a blanket, there were no problems, what if the emperor oohlalas it has to be a scheduled. I know its been a while for Golta and with his eunuch status it's a never again, but that kind of thing can be spontaneous lol. It of course didn't help poor Golta's anxiety that TN showed up, but it made the scene even funnier for me. I loved the mini battle SN and TN had, TN is just mad because she can't do anything to SN because of a letter she doesn't know was burned by TH. Also towards the end, that scene at the bridge it was so sweet, WY who was not only giving SN the cold shoulder all ep, but also had to deal with the apparent intimacy of the ear swab scene, now has to see this to. I understand WY wants to protect her, but she is not going to stop just because he said so, she like action and the palace and any seguk really, is boring without it. If WY is not going to let her on his team she will get in the game on her own, she is quite perceptive and has been making calculations left and right. All those times she said she was going to kill Dankise, I doubt it was an empty threat. The only downer for me, was Yom byung soo, he needs to come up with expressions where he keeps his mouth closed. He is so gross, I felt like I would catch something just by looking at him, he is so skeezy.
side note: I don't want to see tutor jang without a hat anymore, him and that hair do is killing me. I also like how him and ED just handed TH the letter, like he knows how to read. The boy just looked at the paper, and handed it back, in a gesture stating what am I going to do with this and the tutor proceeds o read it out. Well it is nice to know tutor Jang knows how to read, so why doesn't TH. Hmm maybe he just just didn't teach that subject, I wonder what he taught him, it couldn't be leadership 101.       :))

there's something that bothers me, not only here but in dramas in general : I understand WY's good intentions and his urge to protect SN by letting her out of any risky business but damn! can't he just do it without pushing her away and acting cold and uninterested? this is recurrent in many dramas and I feel like it's an insult to the woman's intelligence. can't he trust SN and discuss it with her instead? I'm pretty sure she's smart enough to know what's at stake and maybe by thinking it out together, their plans may prove even more efficient

/end of rant, sorry
^:)^

Miky88 said: I'm more that sure TH doesn't really know how to captivate SN attention so he acts like that,all his life he was pampered and doesn't really know how to do anything,don't blame him really,not his fault no one let him do this himself and living like that he didin't see that it's not right(he really thouth that is how things are done),quite his downfall...so yeah his way of approching her is childish and wierd but i bet he is happy as long as SN looks at him...So if u look from his perspective and think about his surrondings and how he lived i don't find it strange is is like that...and that's why ET has so much power as well,taking advantage of his weaknessFrom what we saw WY wasn't rased like TH and was aware from young age of the ugly side of the world and knew about things and grow independent and with a mind of his own yet he didn't had a ET by his side