[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Th is walking on the bridge crying
Th's helper tells SN to stay beside him
she goes to him but when she wants to leave
she hears Th calling his dad and mom
she feels sorry for him and comes to him
to sit her back against his while she hears him talk
and talks with him while she is covering her ears (wish I knew what she is saying)
WY is walking when he sees SN sitting like this with TH

the preview has dangkise and tanashiri's father come to TH and SN and point their swords at them
dangkise is happy (please don't tell me he is going to use this to take SN now)

Oiiiiiiiiii!!!!! I am so proud of my baby!!!! Even though he has that chance to kiss Sung Nyangi.. He still respect her as a woman.. (though he already slept with 2 women oredi) Nothing beats the power of mother bosom... Its proven mother's milk is good for baby's development.. Wooohoooo... Im shrieking at the top of my lungs when Dangkise, Bayan, Taltal and the other felow group pass Sung Nyang.. Taltal only stand half second but my oh my shipping heart almost collapse.. I want Taltal to look at my Sung Nyangi face.. Finally!!!! Sung Nyang saw how ruthless ET and his minions.. Seeing she's willing to accompany my baby.. She feel pity towards TH... My Sung Nyangi will be back!!!! The heroin of tis series... I want ET that old haggards to realoze what he is messing with... Your messing with wrong lady old man.. Time to totally kick a**!!!! Yeeehaaaaa... Cant wait for next week...

as usual I knew the preview is going to be crazy
and let's not forget the lovely cliffhanger of WY seeing SN with TH
well you pushed the poor thing away...bear the jealousy then

Another great episode,WY is such a smart man,can't wait to see his next move,Tal Tal&Bayan don't even suspect he is behind this complot >:) Curious who is the man who El Temur await's to tell him who is behind the complot,the one before WY...."El Plague"(forgot his name) now is unerscover in the Goryo villege,curious if he thinks they are behind it or he knows something more that we have seen till now...El Temur sure wanted to send a messege to his invisible enemy"an eye for an eye " like he said...that wasn't to scare Th it was to show his enemy he has control and TH is his puppet,quite a cruel man,but if he wasn't he wouldn't be there after 2 Emperiors falled(by his hands)...Ts already suspects SN after the drink session,hope she won't harm her...DK sure is a creep,to tell Sn if she cries she shoul be only because of him and not for any other man...I must say that i like that TH didn't kiss her even if i wanted to see a kiss heck,he didn't want to do it in that state without her consent and choosed to kiss her hand,quite a sweet guesture...he knew she choosed WY as her answer to his question yet he doesn't give up I understand WY motive to being so hursh with SN,like he said at the moment he doesn't have any power to protect her if someone descover her moves,even if he's hursh he does it for her and knowing her character and that she won't stay still he choosed this way...TH is such a pitiful character indeed,i really feel so sorry for him,to have his life in the hands of such a cruel man and knowing he can't do anything....I'm sure in his life won't guess that the one who wants to get rid of the old man is his Nemesis WY...The preview looks yet again good,curious were is TH going with his new hairstyle and with SN bodyguard,welcome back,love her in that style,maid doesn't suit our girl at all:xI see he was meating with WY or El Temur planned it but i also see SN will protect him:x  ...aish Monday were are uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!