[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

My 2 cents on the ear picking scene...

Despite the annoyingly childish & petty of TH showing off to WY that he has SN by his side anytime of the day doing whatever he wants, I find it amusing & really enjoy the scene...

Unknowingly to TH, his action provoking WY to the maximum is an advantage to SN-WY relationship.  Apparently the wise side of WY has determine to let go of SN, so he was trying hard to control his feeling for her, however thanks to TH  ^:)^  his steel determination is about to fly out of the window  :))  His bottled up feeling for her that he try hard to bury is about to explode with the spark of his jealousy.

When he saw SN's position with TH on his bed, I guess the dawn realization came to him of what wud happen, his jealousy & rage is obvious when he gave SN a murderous look but SN gave him an equally challenging look...and I love it  >:D<

I actually hoping there's more this kind of tense & bottle up frustration up to one point WY cant take it any longer & explode thus will go head to head with TH for SN, and perhaps at that point wud justify a passionate kiss between WY & SN....at least its top of my wish list for this drama  [-O<

sarah.lina

said: I think that the drop of the ratings might be 'cause of the anticipation of the

return of WY

, Episode 13 has reached

20%

because they were all waiting the return of WY. But now that he's here and there aren't any romance between them so...

Prime Minister and I

is climbing up too (that's not a good news for

EK

) :-S

Come on wr-nim, give them some romantic scenes between SN-WY the ratings will be

30 %

hahah

:D

And Yeah like everyone else have said give SN some screen times this

is Empress Ki

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for god sake not Emperor TH >:/

Th seriously is a dorky but adorable  emperor hahhaa....he lost in sword fighting,horse riding,archery and now soccer to SN..hahha but he plays tricks like during horse riding  n now pining sn down when he refused to admit his defeat..such a naughty emperor ...well the writers r making TH and WY a totally different character and making us fans to choose..there is no intermediate/mix personalities..tats why sometimes we r hoping WY instead of talking too much of goryeo with Sn especially in episode 15 after they cn finally   see each other...we expecting them to at least  convey their longing ...then sometimes we also expecting TH dont be too busy chasing after Sn ..but hoping him to start serious abt his Yuan empire..to learn to become  more responsible  man  like WY...too bad ..the writers obviously x planning for these to change anytime soon....maybe in future we can see Taltal will be the person having mixture of these both lead males characters..taltal is smart..cool ..and maybe he betray his uncle for the sake of SN hahha..

i hv been reading some of e posts and you knw whenever there are 2 male leads in a drama,there will be arguments abt who shd get e girl,more screen time etc.

so lets just respect everybody's choice,i mean different people like different things,it will always be this way.

i just want to add that i think TH is portray as childish becos historically he is younger than kiki.also more interaction is shown between him n kiki is bcos she did become his empress in the end.

As for wang yu,whether hjw has chemstry w JJM, cannot be predicted by e writer,i think he offer another choice in e menu,the older,more macho,quietly confident sort of guy.

i must say i did like jjm in that drama w lee bo young,but ji chang wook really took me by surprise in this show.I think the casting was done well. I truly think this is a breakout role for him.

as for nw,yeah i wish SN cld hv more outfits,i wonder hw many sets of that palace maid uniforms they made for her.haha.

rheiuna said:

sarah.lina

said: I think that the drop of the ratings might be 'cause of the anticipation of the

return of WY

, Episode 13 has reached

20%

because they were all waiting the return of WY. But now that he's here and there aren't any romance between them so...

Prime Minister and I

is climbing up too (that's not a good news for

EK

) :-S

Come on wr-nim, give them some romantic scenes between SN-WY the ratings will be

30 %

hahah

:D

And Yeah like everyone else have said give SN some screen times this

is Empress Ki

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for god sake not Emperor TH >:/

tanashiri's father reads the blood leter
WY and TH are playing against each other when tanashiri's father comes and SN senses something
looking at him... he is watching them play while he is talking to himself
TH scores a goal to even with WY
and SN is mad
TH and WY fight over SN while playing
WY is mad now and looks at TH kicks the ball
and TH blocks it with his head lool
TH passes out

in the punishment cell
dangkise asks them about the fake blood letter
and dangkise as well as tanashiri's father  discussing it but don't get what they're saying
TH is lying in his bed with a bruised eye
while he orders everyone to leave annoyed
but asks for SN to stay
his helper gives her something to apply to his eye
but he refuses turning his back
she wants to leave but he tells her to apply it
she starts applying it and as usual he is whining
he asks her about how he played and like a child she tells him something to confront him
he raises his feet for her to massage oh god