[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@rinchan76
I saw that too she was wearing clothes like a boy and had her hair up in a ponytail
and Th was wearing knew clothes too
I wonder what's in store and I'm sorry for saying this over and over again :))
but there is a deep pleasure for dangksie for him to laugh that much
he sure has a creepy plan or maybe he made SN make a choice to  save them
hmmm will wait for the preview translation

Guest missred123

Guys, reading the comments I can't wait to watch with subs!!!!!

@miky88

According to all Kdramas there is no such thing as a secret, someone other than you know your truth.

Guest kenneth123

@petria.. me too.. we think alike!!! I actually feel that deep inside she's already falling .. I don't think it's just pity.. maybe she's getting attached to him because they are together almost everyday.. 

@tessieroo: in WY's defence, there hasn't been many situations where he could loosen up and just have fun so it makes sense that he couldn't make SN smile as much as TH did, WY and SN didn't even have enough scenes together but I believe if he was only given the chance, he could make her happy and smiley, just not in the same way as TH, he'd probably be the kind of men to be playful with witty comebacks and all... so yeah, once again it all comes down to the same old complaint : just give WY & SN some screentime for God's sake!

on the bright side, I'm hoping all that boiling jealousy & pent-up frustration will result in some heated confession when WY finally lets it all out

@eunsuhae - 
I completely 100% agree. And if my memory is correct, WY DID make SN laugh at the beginning? (I kinda want to go back and re-watch just for some WY/SN scenes!) I do understand why WY is the way he is right now but it's such a shame. I want this man to laugh and ...enjoy his life. I almost feel like more obstacles keep getting thrown into his path.  (like is usually the case with a lead female in longer, modern K-dramas - the lead female just keeps getting dumped on) It's SO frustrating and I'm feeling it with WY here. sigh.gif  So I totally understand why he's not laughing. It's just so frustrating! 

Everyone helps remove WY's eye-liner, it makes him age more. I really miss WY in 1st ep when he teaching SN play Geomungo. 
Dear stylist-nim, uri WY does not need any make up, just leave him with his nature mainly beauty
fullsizephoto367220.jpgekep09_068.jpg?w=584&h=327Ki8.jpg

Guest missred123

Guys, they were friends!! It's not hard to turn the switch back on. Although there is resentment where SN is concerned, I think TH is chipping away at it. Maybe she is slowly coming to terms with what kind of a relationship she has with TH.

I don't think it's pity and I don't think it's love. It could be empathy!!

Guest susany2k5_1

Omgahhhhhhh another DinJNjsjdhsjkakk epic episode!!! Can't wait to watch all these cutesy TH/SN scenes!!! :D

In the preview I think puppy and SN have ventured out of the stuffy palace right?? I wonder what they're up to??? Monday seems like a century away now! :((

Guest supermanseeker

eunsuhae said: @tessieroo: in WY's defence, there hasn't been many situations where he could loosen up and just have fun so it makes sense that he couldn't make SN smile as much as TH did, WY and SN didn't even have enough scenes together but I believe if he was only given the chance, he could make her happy and smiley, just not in the same way as TH, he'd probably be the kind of men to be playful with witty comebacks and all... so yeah, once again it all comes down to the same old complaint : just give WY & SN some screentime for God's sake!

on the bright side, I'm hoping all that boiling jealousy & pent-up frustration will result in some heated confession when WY finally lets it all out