[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

petria said: @miky88 has just accideltly renamed Byog Soo to El Plague! PERFECT, I like it!!! He will be El Plague from now on for me ^:)^
Does anyone knows what has Nyang told to Ta Hwan on that bridge? Each bridge scene so far was fateful or heartbreaking... :((

lol at dangkise telling SN she should cry for him only seriously I'm dying of laughter here
stunned by the extreme lack of feelings' sniffing her
seriously can't you sniff how much she hates your guts man
god even a vampire will not approach her with these hateful feelings she has for you :-w
I'm wondering what kind of relationship did his father have with his mother now
I hope she does cry tears of joy when she sends your creepy soul to mama's grave and yes I want those tears to be the last thing you see >:)

and it seems that golta has a problem with SN maybe he has feelings for her too and doesn't want her to stay with the emperor lol

Guest missred123

Old El Temur had some kid,

e-i-e-i o and all his kids they love to sniff, e-i- e-i-o, with a sniff sniff her and a sniff sniff there here a sniff there a sniff everywhere a sniff sniff..... Hahaha!!! Do they have like a dog DNA??!

I loved Golta's surprised look when Tanashiri arrives to meet TH and SN inside with him.Also, next ep might show something of Tanashiri finally realizing how close TH has become to SN while she was concentrating on LP. BTW, no mention of the baby anymore where a few ep back the baby was the hot topic of discussion. No one trying to harm baby or LP anymore?  Did I miss the part where they mentioned the baby not going to be heir of Emperor?!LOL 

(Thou we know LP going to die trying to protect SN in the future)

@larabn - thanks for the live recaps! (@sogongx3 said in an earlier post that she couldn't today) And thanks @ohoheli for the screenies!  >:D<
Wow, so many people sounding bored with this show and thinking it's a mess. That's really sad to me because I'm loving it, not bored at all. And we have such a long ways to go. Since SN does end up married to TH, I don't see anything wrong with giving the Korean audience a REASON for that and showing that SN does have chemistry/feelings for TH. Pity? Empathy? Most likely but I'm very happy watching the journey. It sounds like the majority of complaints are coming from SN/WY shippers? I do agree they haven't had much time together or many romantic/cute/flirty interactions but I'm being patient. I love seeing WY jealous - that was AWESOME. *heehee* 
@cacazeel - I thought what ET did was treason too but since he's El Terror - he can do whatever the hell he wants and no one ever tries to stop him.  :-L
@lyaarisa - I want Byung-Soo dead too and have since almost the beginning.  =))
@rinchan76 - I actually think it's kinda funny that WY is perfect at everything but there does seem to be one thing he's lacking - he hadn't made SN laugh since the very beginning. I'll say it again - for me, that's the most important thing in a man. Maybe I like TH because he is childish & carefree? (although I don't like the ignorance) In 2013 (for me) life is too short to be so serious. I'll qualify that by saying I've never lived in this time nor have I ever been a disposed King, fighting for my life.  :D If you can't make me laugh - I'm outta there. But I do demand intelligent, witty come-backs so TH wouldn't make me blink an eye.  [-(
Oh, I also agree than WY being so cold just to protect her is such a K-drama standard! (albeit annoying) TH did something similar in burning the letter to protect her. Why can't either of these guys just explain? Yeeesh, it's not like she's the stupid one in this! I also agree that SN will get into the game even if neither guy wants her involved. 

missred123 said: Old El Temur had some kid, e-i-e-i o and all his kids they love to sniff, e-i- e-i-o, with a sniff sniff her and a sniff sniff there here a sniff there a sniff everywhere a sniff sniff..... Hahaha!!! Do they have like a dog DNA??!

The ending scene tarnslation(by me so hope it's accurate):

Golta:Nyang, you go ,u’re the only person who can confort his Highness

TH:Abba Mama…Abba Mama

TH:I told that I want to be alone,what are you doing here?I don’t want to show this pitiful side of mine any longer

SN:My eyes are closed,I blocked my ears as well…I can’t see anything,I can’t hear anything…Just,just lean comfortably...

WY Man: Your Highness,isin't that SN?

@tessieroo I fell u on that one,i also love a man who can make me laugh and smile most of the time in place of a serios poker face one in real life...I guess that's why many people like TH besides his good looks,because he can make one laugh even with all his faults...but i think the contrast here works just fine because two poker face perfect guys would be too much in one show and just too serios,were would be all the fun if everyone is perfect...(i guess that's why i like korean artists or idols because they have such fun personalitys that always make me laugh were in real life or my country entertaiment don't really find so much,or if i find they do bad jokes that i don't taste)

@Miky88 - 
I'm SO attracted to people who can make me laugh! Even if it's silly/stupid/goofy/childish - I still love it and will spend more time with that person over someone who is all mature. insomnia.gif

(well, there - I've just given away my dating secrets)  =))
Thank you so much for the translations! What a sweet scene. flirtysmile3.gif

I'm curious if the Goryo villege clerk will side with WY after a while,i think he will when he will see that he truly wants to change something and take care of his people...I'm curious if El Temur will think again of WY as the prime suspect,at the moment he seamed convinced with WY story that he went to the villege to see how his people are living and giving them money...At the moment i'm sure Tal tal will not suspect WY,i don't know but it's maybe just me but he seems a little arogant,maybe because he is more learned than El Bayan but i think he doesn't see WY capable or a threat just yet and maybe he thinks he doesn't have the courage to take a person like ET down,i really want to see when he will learn that he outsmarted them yet again with the turks...I'm still curious how the outsider person knew about the blood vow,i understand El Temur because he saw the finger after he poisoned The Late King but he wouldn't have told anyone else so how did this 3ed person knew about such a thing  :-?
@tessieroo The same,the same, i loveeeee funny men(with good jokes,not the bad ones indeed) that have this happy vibe around them,they are easy to approch and to chat,i can blabber with them for hours about anything..sometimes with the serious ones it's hard to communicate or u must think twice before u say something,and when i say serious i mean all the time not just when neaded)