[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@petria - Oh, I hope not! Although, come to think of it: usually the lead female in longer K-dramas not only gets beaten down but stays miserable the entire show. NO! I hate that!  ~X(
@supermanseeker - Yep, I'm remaining positive and optimistic...and very patient.  =))
I have a question, does anyone know who this is in the purple (from the preview) We know it's not TH (he's in the lighter blue mixed with yellow) and it's not SN (she's in dark blue) and it's not WY (he's behind them) Who is that in the purple? 
who.jpg
who2.jpg

Guest supermanseeker

tessieroo said:
I have a question, does anyone know who this is in the purple (from the preview) We know it's not TH (he's in the lighter blue mixed with yellow) and it's not SN (she's in dark blue) and it's not WY (he's behind them) Who is that in the purple? 

who.jpg
who2.jpg

@tessieroo I think it's the other bodyguard,Junsu younger bro,they are royal guardians so maybe they were this type outside :D@aroma83 You're not the only one who liked this 2 actually,they have great dinamics even if DK is a psicho,i like their scenes and maybe because SN makes him act like that,she is actually the only one till now that makes that side of him pop out,it's fun to watch>:)

aroma83 said: Never imagine that I would say this but I kinda like Dangkise and SN's interractions, she was crying after the meeting with WY and  Dangkise saw it. He said she was not allow to cry for anyone else other than him......

Guest supermanseeker

Today, I showed my mom a photo of JCW to ask her if I can have a nose job with his as model since his nose is so good to the eyes.
"Out of mind" is her only reply
Sorry if I post in the wrong thread, but Im the only one out of mind these days?!? poor me! ^:)^

episode 17 preview

Yeon-chul: Emperor Myungjong’s curse…I got a message about the curse!

Yeon-chul: The reason for you to be alive is not because of the curse..and I’ll show you properly!

Ta-hwan: Chancellor..

Yeon-chul: It’s very hard to see you continue to live…

Seung-nyang: Your Majesty!

Dangkise: I have a very good method to (…) that affection between you two..

credits go to the talking cupboard

Dangkise sure has a creepy plan in mind what will he do to ruin or increase the affection??? :-SS

Guest avocado1430291863

I am happy to see uri baby emperor is a gentleman...cigem...only kiss on hand..but later.. i believe that one day SN will give a momento kiss for him...be patient TH  :x
Omo... love the last part...make my heart beat faster...after giggle almost all the episode...
I think uri SN needs to see how much he loved her...in historical drama, korea or chinese.. there are always one scene where the male lead want to sacrifice himself to protect the female from sword or arrow..and as the consequences he get hurt soo badly..and the female lead will get touched and understand his deep feeling...omo...eventhough that kind of scene is little bit cheesy,,,but  that kind of scene always make my heart beating soo fast and will one of the most remembered scene... :x I hope the writer make that kind of scene for uri emperor...SN is a lady warrior so there is bigger chance that she will get attacked by someone...jebal writer-nim.....

larabn said:

empress ki ep 16 preview (sorry in case it was posted before)

Yeon-chul: Kill them like Tutor Jang.

Ta-hwan: There’s something inside the palace.

Empress Dowager: The world that we’re anticipating for…it might come sooner.

Ta-hwan: You’re very arrogant.

Ta-hwan: Even after that night’s drunk mistake…

Seung-nyang What kind of mistake have I done?

Ta-hwan: *gasping*

credits go to the talking cupboard

After reading all the comments above, I beg to differ, I don't find that the latest episodes were boring at all. In fact, Empress Ki is even one of the few drama that I watch from beginning to end without getting bored (i don't skip any part). The writer is doing an amazing job making all the characters interesting (even the side characters).

And yes i find the interactions between DK and SN interesting, i don't know why but I do
B-)

The best scene was the last when SN and TH were together and WY saw them. I think this will be the turning point or not?? for WY... (Oh yeah dude, it's until now that you notice that SN is indeed a woman and that you can fall in love with her.)

I thought that this scene was the best of TH, i was really feeling sad for him, get up puppy and kill El Temur's Clan, kill it with fire man
>:/

I agree with all of you, what's the problem with this family, they just love sniffing or what??? Is it a part of their education??? Dang Ki Se will be in the Justin Bieber's level though, that's a mountain you can't climb :D