[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

rinchan76 said: sogongx3 said: If Wang Yoo wins I will be so mad at the writers. They portrait him as a perfect man, he is good at everything and it's getting boring and repetitive. They need to let Ta Hwan win for once in his life, this is getting annoying. Or maybe the writers are trying to tell us the Wang Yoo may be good at everything and always wins but the only thing that he lost was Seung Nyang, cause in the end she married Ta Hwan.

Guest Lyly1430292245

Oh my God, uri Peha is such a gentleman. He could have just kissed Seung Nyang when she is asleep but he doesn't take advantage of the situation. And we have seen so many guys in Kdrama forcing kisses on girls!!! Plus, he kisses her hand instead (so SWEET!). 
Okay I'm still disappointed at Ta Hwan for not being more concerned about political issues, but he's just so cute. If I have enough money, I'll be willing to spend all my savings to adopt Peha as my pet. I will make sure to keep him warm and well-fed and strong. All he needs to do is just being himself: being unbelievably cute and loving towards his owner. ^^ 

Guest susany2k5_1

Can anyone tell me in the preview of episode 17, is SN and our puppy being held hostage by Dankise? If so, why is WY just standing there watching? Is he not supposed to be helping uri SN? Aaaaaargghh I want to watch ep17 so badly cos things are hotting up quickly as they're not in the palace anymore even though I still haven't watched 15&16 yet :))

@Lyly - I'm hovering between adopting puppy or Gol-ta.  =))
Agree, I'm so happy he didn't kiss her! I love that he was talking to himself about adding stuff to SN's room (or redecorating?) So cute. 
I'm so confused about why WY would even tell SN about the Blood Vow but then refuse to let her help. What was the point?  :-/

susany2k5_1 said: Can anyone tell me in the preview of episode 17, is SN and our puppy being held hostage by Dankise? If so, why is WY just standing there watching? Is he not supposed to be helping uri SN? Aaaaaargghh I want to watch ep17 so badly cos things are hotting up quickly as they're not in the palace anymore even though I still haven't watched 15&16 yet :))

tessieroo said: @Lyly - I'm hovering between adopting puppy or Gol-ta.  =))
Agree, I'm so happy he didn't kiss her! I love that he was talking to himself about adding stuff to SN's room (or redecorating?) So cute. 
I'm so confused about why WY would even tell SN about the Blood Vow but then refuse to let her help. What was the point?  :-/

Guest avocado1430291863

Omo..golta face when TH told him to leave the chamber so TH and SN can drink together...priceless ..lol....Shipping Golta-TH forever.....
Some mention that this drama is abaout empress ki struggle for getting the palace power...so they didn't get patient with all focus for TH puppy love for SN...but I think this is 50 episode drama... we will get many political intrigue and seriousness later..so I think we should be happy and giggle along with TH in this stage....dunno if he still smile and be happy like now in the later part...hope SN open her heart for him so both of them can get happiness together...

Guest Lyly1430292245

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Tanashili "sniff" Seung Nyang too, when she tries to confirm Seung Nyang is the one drinking with Ta Hwan??? Wow, I thought Tanashili is a very insensitive girl since she actually believes all the guys like and want her (when they are not), but she's also good at sniffing. Maybe this is a special skill of the Yuan people, don't u think?

Guest Lyly1430292245

And I love Gotlta when he sends Yang Yi to comfort Ta Hwan when he's sad (he doesn't go there comforting the king himself, knowing he's not the one the king wants in this situation,  he's such a selfless and loyal and understanding subject ^^).
Imagine that this drama is all about Ta Hwan instead of Empress Ki, then he's got two persons beside him (like the female lead in usual dramas): Golta and Seung Nyang. Golta loves his king more than anyone in the world, but his king only wants Seung Nyang, so he selflessly gives Seung Nyang to the king, regardless of his own feelings. Haizzzz... poor dear Golta... 

Lyly said: Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Tanashili "sniff" Seung Nyang too, when she tries to confirm Seung Nyang is the one drinking with Ta Hwan??? Wow, I thought Tanashili is a very insensitive girl since she actually believes all the guys like and want her (when they are not), but she's also good at sniffing. Maybe this is a special skill of the Yuan people, don't u think?

Guest avocado1430291863

Watching the soccer scene..it is hilarious when Eunuch Bang try to protect his. ".."..just like the other player..kekekeke...
And TH's sigh in the 16th episode preview..it is turn out to be........I think the production team is pervert too...give us some noise to think about...pfffttt.
Can wait for rating...i think it should be increasing...what a good episode...the political plot has begin...TH-SN big big relationship progress....and WY... I can feel your pain...but you are a hero...you don't need SN as TH does

Guest Lyly1430292245

After watching ep 16 raw, I have a feeling that slowly, gradually Seung Nyang also starts to feel loyal to Ta Hwan as her (second) king in some way. I don't mean she loves him or anything, she apparently doesn't, but you can see that she does not strongly objects to his whims either. And she seems to feel sorry for him, like now she knows he's not the one behind all the evil deeds. 
I'm starting to feel more convinced that the drama writers are SN-TH shippers. Although it might take a long time until Seung Nyang starts to look at Ta Hwan as a man rather than a child (well we can't blame her, he is a child), I believe she will start subconsciously, gradually fall for him at some point. Like many other dramas, she keeps thinking that she loves one man, but then at the end, it turns out she loves the other man too, in a different way of course. ^^ 
As long as Seung Nyang is not indifferent to Ta Hwan, this ship will keep sailing with all its strength. We all know hatred or contempt is not the opposite of love, it is indifference. So far, so good.

P/s: I'm team Ta Hwan all the way but still, to make things fairer for Wang Yoo, in his brief moments when he's alone with Seung Nyang, I hear myself cheering for him somehow. Like this: "Come on, Wang Yoo, you have a chance here, and it's very brief, hug her, hug her for God's sake. What is wrong with you, you've been through so much just to reunite with the girl and when you finally meet her, you do nothing???"