(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

OKCat have to sit at corner now hahaha.  He look so sad and lonely.  Posted on OKCat twitter at 3:16am Jan.4, 2014 US time and 5:16pm on Jan.4, 2014.

옥캣이는 모하는 중일까냐옹?
BdIawbeCAAE_D2-.jpg:large
Credit to OKCat Twitter

Part two.
What's OkCat doing? Sitting in a CORNER...waiting for packmule3 to come up with a Word Search Puzzle. 
Here...for the smart-alecky kids among us... Try to find as many as you can. 
EDITED: This is harder than @spicystrawberry's puzzle. SORRY. (wink)  For instance, Nichkhun is on the first column (going down to up), so look for vertical and horizontal, English and Korean words.  I have the list of words that I incorporated; will post it in a few minutes. ALL WORDS ARE TAECGUI RELATED. 
2ND EDIT: SOME WORDS ARE INVERTED. For instance, DWAEJI is on the last line spelled IJEAWD.    
33c551a3-3b31-40d2-be5c-f2c25305b016_zps

packmule3

said: Part two.

What's OkCat doing? Sitting in a CORNER...waiting for packmule3 to come up with a Word Search Puzzle. 

EDITED: This is harder than @spicystrawberry's puzzle. SORRY. (wink)  For instance, Nichkhun is on the first column (going down to up), so look for vertical and horizontal, English and Korean words.  I have the list of words that I incorporated; will post it in a few minutes. ALL WORDS ARE TAECGUI RELATED. 

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said:

Errr...it's pretty lame? 

I need help, anyone good with interesting pictures with idea of interesting dialogue? @tdwe , @sammi616 , @sg2013ship ,

Cinda Yu

@wishstarz and

Lina Wee

? Help, please? Don't just lurk, please join us and....help me out! =)) If you really that shy, you can PM me the picture and dialogue

:)

packmule3 said: Part two.

Hi @minwooluv78 and @bluemoonlight, Please translate for us. Nyang nyang. Thank you. :)
EDITED: Ooops... SORRRRYYY. You already posted it. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26848335/#Comment_26848335
What's up with these back-to-back posts with kitty cats? To be fair and balanced, I've got one for cows. 

burger10_zpsca6e0992.jpgI haven't forgotten you @burger78. :) 

bibidep said: This new picture posted in OKCat twitter just 4 and half hour ago at 7:23am Jan. 3, 2014 US time and 9:23pm on Jan. 3, 2014 Korea time.

Meow~~Meow~~!!
BdEJvRSCQAETrIt.jpg

냐옹냐옹 불금이라냥!! 옥캣이는 오늘 저녁을 , 돌잔치가서 엄청나게 먹었다냥..흐허......그리고...옥캣 스티커를 준비중이라능..귀엽게 만들어보겠다냥! 불금 잘 보내시라냥! 냐냥!
고양고양이! 옥캣이가 인사드린다냥! 새해 복 많이 받으시라냥!냐냥!냐냐냥!
Credit to OKCat twitter

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: Part two.

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: @bibidep, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, and to everybody else. 
I am a bartender. When I'm shipping here in this forum, with you all, I'm simply a bartender.  :) 

Here. Drinks are on me tonight. 

Drinks for the underage.  Goodness! I didn't know Japan has all these flavored drinks...

credit: amylouwalton.blogspot

Drinks for the adults...Mocktails (non-alcoholic drinks) at-the-beach.  (wink)

credit: as tagged. Santa Barbara, CA!

Guest spicystrawberry

mikoshine said: so @packmule3 is giving us free drinks? awesome! can i request a mudslide? :)) or if not, anything with strawberry or cola in it...  =))

Archived