(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

spicystrawberry said: LOOL I read the comments first before I listen Taecyeon part 
Comments from the video

"Mmm, Taecyeon's deep husky voice is so sexy. I seriously went insane. Wow~ simply erotic."
"taecyeon husky voice is so asadsaghbdsifndif i caaaaan't ;A;"
"holy richard simmons!!! taecyeons deep voice. i think i died and went to sexy heaven"
"TAECYEON!! his rapping, his voice...it's so hot and sexy and luring me falling in love again and again for him over and over again"
Ready to listen? xD Straight to 02:12 - 02:26

How's it?? Perhaps to me sound superb normal....since he's taken but then again - even he doesn't...I still find it...not worth for dying after listen this =)) But yeah different people, different opinion, different wishes.

Guest cannakat

All these men are very tall, best equip yourselves with killer heels on the date.

Help ~  Can't tell the difference between Dennis Oh and Daniel Henney......they look like twins to me.....oh my eyes

picture spam!

Screenshot_2014-02-13-17-00-54.png 

cr: b8l8

during dinner, he asks "do you think of me?" -- does anyone else think it is bit of a strange/heavy question to ask especially in front of the camera? it is not like she can say, "nope." even she seems surprised when he answers in affirmative that he thinks of her. was it his way of telling her that she was stuck in his thoughts? was he curious about how she felt? why ask such a question? what do you think folks?

picture spam

Screenshot_2014-02-18-13-34-49.png 

thought #1 ~ it sure was one of those giggly days for him.. first suzy-tissue giggles.. then cave-oven giggles...
thought #2 ~ the caption seems like a blur statement. technically the cake does go into the oven....

picture spam!

Screenshot_2014-02-18-01-45-23.png 

thought #1 ~ giggle fest #3....
thought #2 ~ WGM watchers, do other grooms have so many giggle fest in one episode?
thought #3 ~ GuiGui did not even take offense to his giggle fest and throw a diva riot.. it was perfectly okay for him to laugh

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: cannakat said: All these men are very tall, best equip yourselves with killer heels on the date.

Help ~  Can't tell the difference between Dennis Oh and Daniel Henney......they look like twins to me.....oh my eyes

Archived