(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

angelangie said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said: @ everyone - All these talk about bubble tea is making me cry... T.T

Because I missed them SOOOO much... Where I'm staying now, there's NOOOO bubble tea.. Opso... Zilch...

ChaTime is from Malaysia and GongCha is from Singapore, I think. They both make really good bubble tea.

When I went to Taiwan last year, my favourite bubble tea was from 50岚. I think they make one of the best.

Ok I think I'm not supposed to help advertise anything, and no I don't get paid any commision LOL.

On another note, the comparison of the kitten hug picture and TaecGui hug picture is spot-on!!

Guest leechalee

@BiruAngel i was just gonna post a song.. but you beat me to the sound system lol... yay something to listen to, while everyone is..... passed out on the loungers?? @packmule3 did you spike some of those mocktails?? :))
wow all that talk about those different kinds of drinks have made me thirsty.. but i'll just settle for chilled peach iced tea... i was lurking earlier on my phone, while i was out... all i saw was mango, mango, mango... so i bought some...then as i left the fruit shop, i wondered why i did that- i'm not a big fan of mangoes  8-} 
edit: what are those brown balls at the bottom of the glass?

packmule3 said: Here you go, @tamah,
With mango liqueur and vodka. Be careful that you don't choke on those tiny balls.  :)
Do you think TY would monitor GG's alcoholic beverages when they're out at a party? Dylan Guo, her co-star, doesn't seem to mind if she drinks. 

credit: chowbing

2PM WooYoung is in WGM and he likes someone who "...Have a lot of aegyo." (cr: AllKPop) But who can beat these or rather her ......? 
tumblr_mywxi3d9Vl1shgwsto2_400.gif tumblr_mywxi3d9Vl1shgwsto4_400.gif
I'm blowing my own trumpet but I'm allowed to do so, am I not?  mwa haa haaaaaaaaa ... =)) =)) =))

Guest bluemoonlight

Gui Gui's Oppa..."like a boy, sometimes like a man"...but in these gifs, he's definitely a big boy! :))
Taec celebrating after winning in the children's game "Concentration" or "Memory" in the New Year's Party show.yn9.gif 7dfv.gif
cr: orig. uploader
Here's Taec celebrating after beating Gui Gui in one of their many "Kai-Bai-Bo" matches...LOLbP2ahF.gif
cr: me
He was quite happy after winning in both situations...but you can tell he was so elated after beating Gui Gui!...hahaha. Love his dance here! \:D/

Guest jazcabbb

Again, before I sleep, some twitter stuff. Lol~

2PM is confirmed to attend "Is My Party China" in NanNing KPOP Festival on 1st of March.

via : 霍大发Cola

http://t.co/JhRummGB0S

Didn't Guigui mention before that she would like to see 2PM perform?

Oh, and Tissue is gonna be there too! lol

Guest jazcabbb

"@OKCATofficial: 2014년의 첫 일요일이 지나가고 있다냥..주인님들, 어떻게 보내셨냐옹?"

cr: OkCat Twitter

4:33 am PST/ 9:33 pm KST

January 5th 2014

(=^ω^=)

Guest ShermaineL

BiruAngel said:

tamah

said:

packmule3

said:

Here you go, @tamah,With mango liqueur and vodka. Be careful that you don't choke on those tiny balls.  :)Do you think TY would monitor GG's alcoholic beverages when they're out at a party? Dylan Guo, her co-star, doesn't seem to mind if she drinks. 

Guest bibidep

Okcat just posted in English at his Facebook about 47 minutes ago at 7:39am on Jan.5, 2014 US time and 9:39pm on Jan. 5, 2014 Korea time. The message said. """How was your first Sunday in 2014? Meow!"""

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

@chinlylin,
This is @biruangel's original post mentioning Human Condition for the first time. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26625672/#Comment_26625672

It was posted before this post  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26626076/#Comment_26626076This pic of OKCat was uploaded on FB Nov 8. 
I'm supremely annoyed that the dates have been removed.  

Guest bibidep

Wooyoung will be the one who will do a lot of aegyo and his wife will be like Taec. It just the opposite of Taec and GuiGui. Because she said she was like a tom boy then the girl hahaha. If Wooyoung not do the aegyo then their marriage very bore.

Archived