(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Yeah, I agree with you @BiruAngel...
FYI. Taec, if you're lurking, I would be soo unhappy if you have another woman, that I would spit like torrents of rain for 40 days and 40 nights. 
Just imagine all 1M FB fans, all going on a spitting campaign like me, for 40 days and 40 nights. This raincoat (your protection from Dylan the llama's spit) wouldn't be enough.  
-signedThe Spittoon-ettes

e1502a41-3ce8-48a2-982f-812d34c057cb_zps

credit: as tagged, and Noah's ark.

PS. For those who'll find this offensive, ahem, oppa-freaks, try googling HYPERBOLE and educate yourself today. 

Guest spicystrawberry

Actually @spicystrawberry, (

假想妻子)literally means imaginary wife.  
Is there a difference between virtual and imaginary?  

Opss, I supposed to google and reply you but....I forgotten and already switch off computer. Anyone up to explain the difference between virtual and imaginary?

packmule3

said: Yeah, I agree with you @BiruAngel...FYI. Taec, if you're lurking, I would be soo unhappy if you have another woman, that I would spit like torrents of rain for 40 days and 40 nights. Just imagine all

1M FB fans

, all going

on a spitting campaign

like me, for 40 days and 40 nights. This raincoat (your protection from Dylan the llama's spit) wouldn't be enough. 

-signed

the spittoon-ettes

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: Yeah, I agree with you @BiruAngel...FYI. Taec, if you're lurking, I would be soo unhappy if you have another woman, that I would spit like torrents of rain for 40 days and 40 nights. Just imagine all

1M FB fans

, all going

on a spitting campaign

like me, for 40 days and 40 nights. This raincoat (your protection from Dylan the llama's spit) wouldn't be enough. 

-signed

the spittoons

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie I know, I remember - it surprise me for a second that before you joined other site to support GuiGui....I felt oudated and surprise by these stuff existed long time ago XD Back then, I was more into anime girl but glad to found this awesome couple and know all of you!

had a random thought today -- so if wooyoung is doing WGM, who will say "power off" when they show some kissy video of whoever he is paired with.... but WooYoung was such a good mom-in-law inspecting the food.... so who will do it this time in the group? maybe kwanghee will stop by there as well and ask if they did a deep hug.....

Guest spicystrawberry

Found an adorable video. This song well match with Taecgui couple.

I found something interesting. While Taecyeon waiting for GuiGui dress up, he called Jinkwom? Lols anyways, while calling JK, there's bird sound and Taecyeon did some moves it kinda remind me of OkCat and chick...or maybe a bird? Gosh I should go sleep now. So confused. XD

Guest bibidep

This new picture posted in OKCat twitter just 4 and half hour ago at 7:23am Jan. 3, 2014 US time and 9:23pm on Jan. 3, 2014 Korea time.

Meow~~Meow~~!!

BdEJvRSCQAETrIt.jpg

냐옹냐옹 불금이라냥!! 옥캣이는 오늘 저녁을 , 돌잔치가서 엄청나게 먹었다냥..흐허......그리고...옥캣 스티커를 준비중이라능..귀엽게 만들어보겠다냥! 불금 잘 보내시라냥! 냐냥!

고양고양이! 옥캣이가 인사드린다냥! 새해 복 많이 받으시라냥!냐냥!냐냐냥!

Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest bibidep

Oh this is the picture and the bag the lady mention about GuiGui had it for her men.  This bag is ok for man and woman but not the previous picture.

1509837_570744076347958_1886938463_n.jpg

bibidep said: This new picture posted in OKCat twitter just 4 and half hour ago at 7:23am Jan. 3, 2014 US time and 9:23pm on Jan. 3, 2014 Korea time.

Meow~~Meow~~!!

냐옹냐옹 불금이라냥!! 옥캣이는 오늘 저녁을 , 돌잔치가서 엄청나게 먹었다냥..흐허......그리고...옥캣 스티커를 준비중이라능..귀엽게 만들어보겠다냥! 불금 잘 보내시라냥! 냐냥!

고양고양이! 옥캣이가 인사드린다냥! 새해 복 많이 받으시라냥!냐냥!냐냐냥!

Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest charliew

@packmule3 @bluemoonlight @lmangla @minwooluv78 ..anyone online read Taec's tweets? What is going on? Sound he's upset about something in JYP. 

Thumbs up for Taec! Anyone is free to express their thoughts..just hope that JYP doesn't punish him in any way (thinking about what Jay went through..)

But well Taec, I agree with you..I love your honesty and straight fowardness,your fans will be really proud of you.

Guest leechalee

Oh because GG isnt on twitter he had to post it on facebook?? ;)) :-j I got you TY, I got you... oops "shh its a secret :-$"?? Dont worry I've only told my micheoso sisters and long lost brothers @drft and @bulletcargo ^^

Analysis of Taec's twitters -- 
[Taec's twitter 1] If a person who doesn't even help or supervise gets promoted, what becomes of the people who are helping and taking care of things right next to me, is it really a choice that is possible to understand? How can fans understand a company, that even I, as a celebrity with it, cannot comprehend? In the year 2014 JYP Entertainment requires a reform.
1. His main complaint: “alleged” unfair promotion of undeserving individual(s) in the company. It’s alleged because TY is accusing somebody of unfair preferential treatment, but we personally don’t know if there's proof to substantiate his claim.  As TG fans, however, we do tend to believe TY because of what we know of him. 2. His objective: company reform3. Irrelevant: how the fans perceive the company and how the idol perceives his company are not co-dependent. Case in point: SM. 
[Taec’s twitter 2] Instead of marking only the time you arrive at the office and leave, it is necessary to reborn as a company that knows how to work. If a person who works at an entertainment company is not entertained, then how can you satisfy the general public? One of the "Big Three", whatever. Instead of putting emphasis on the name, it's time to ensure the internal stability.
1. Reiterating his first complaint: The undeserving individual(s) clocks in and clocks out, without producing any work to validate the time spent at the office.2. His main logic: Employees are the face of the company. Disrespect the employees by unfair practices and favoritism, and you’ll have disgruntled, demoralized, and dissatisfied employees who will bad-mouth company.3. Focusing on the “public image” of the company isn’t the answer. 4. Employee satisfaction will lead to internal stability. In turn, internal stability will lead to company’s growth. 
[Taec’s twitter 3] If our company is aiming for the best in 2014 as well, I think that it depends not only on the producers, but also on the strength of our company's employees. For the unappreciated JYP staffs but who deserve the actual credit.
1. His recommendation is twofold.2. Meritocracy: give credit to deserving people.3. Appreciation: recognize the lowly employees/staffmembers.
Gratuitous comment (mwahahaha):  Good for him.  As this isn’t his second time to talk about company/management/rock stars and treatment of underlings, he must be secured enough of his value and role in JYPEntertainment to speak up like this. Or this is a media play by JYP himself.  :)#TaecguiWorldDomination

Archived