(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Everyone enjoying crossword right now? Enjoy my second picture (comic) =))
1560558_10151746039256157_1730022155_n.j

Anyone up got interesting pictures with interesting lines? @nicolemae24 @annyeongie @diamond05 @shiirlaay @dianaH @ardorie28 @didoniji @labbit Shermaine  Jennifer Guadalupe Anguiano @torreydinh and of course I won't forget @dina_dana =)) You're the best coming out with lines :D 
Please PM me with pictures and lines :) 

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

spicystrawberry said: packmule3 said: @bibidep, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, and to everybody else. 
I am a bartender. When I'm shipping here in this forum, with you all, I'm simply a bartender.  :) 

Here. Drinks are on me tonight. 

Drinks for the underage.  Goodness! I didn't know Japan has all these flavored drinks...

credit: amylouwalton.blogspot

Drinks for the adults...Mocktails (non-alcoholic drinks) at-the-beach.  (wink)

credit: as tagged. Santa Barbara, CA!

This is the picture he chose to tweet with the caption "Always with You."

BdJEY38CUAE2LWv.jpg 
Somebody else will have to upload the twitter itself though.  :)Timestamp on it says 6:18 AM Jan 4
Two interpretations of this post ...because I'm such a troll. SORRY. Joesonghamida. 

1. He'll always be at the side of the downtrodden.2. He'll always be beside Guigui, who just attended a friend's wedding as a bridesmaid.  He's trying to pre-empt what Guigui did last time she attended a wedding solo, as the maid-of-honor. If you remember, soon after that event, she posted that she wanted a boyfriend. OMG. ROFL.      

Guest leechalee

Interesting that OkCat tweets in Korean most of the time but when on facebook, captions are mostly English...

Yeah we all know why eh?... :)) [insert captain obvious gif]

Almost 3.45am >< g'night/g'mornin :-h

TaecGui were playing a game, loser at Kai Bai Pu had to eat ice cream while jumping.  As usual, uri GuiGui was playfully teasing her Oppa again to jump more than initially agreed on.  After that, she set the stakes higher saying loser had to finish off the whole tub of ice cream, TY had a menboong moment again!  =))tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto4_r1_400.gif tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto6_r1_400.gif tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto7_r1_400.gif

Thanks for the gifs, @BiruAngel. They reminded me of an article our @minwooluv78 recently translated for us.
I read in an interview your goal was to have a happy family.Yes, that's right. It's my life's final goal. At this age when I look back, I grew up happily with my family. I hope later on when my children are grown up that they too (like me) will realize that they grew up in a happy family. So that when others look at us they will say, "Taecyeon's family looks so happy."
With Guigui as his side, I can envision that future totally happening. :)
 http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26844391/#Comment_26844391

BiruAngel said:
TaecGui was playing a game, loser at Kai Bai Pu had to eat ice cream while jumping.  As usual, uri GuiGui was playfully teasing her Oppa again to jump more than initially agreed on.  After that, she set the stakes higher saying loser had to finish off the whole tub of ice cream, TY had a menboong moment again!  =))
tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto4_r1_400.gif 

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

I got up to get a glass of water.. peeped in and saw the word find- @packmule3 daaaeebak! :-bd.. and I finished it ;)

You finished it already?!!!

Daebak, you're gooood.  Please keep it as reference, in case somebody can't find the words and needs help.  mwahahaha.

I copied the image to my Snote app so I could highlight the words.. so its saved there, was gonna post it but didnt want to ruin it for the others *though I did highlight the two 'she' as I wasnt sure which was valid lol* :) arrghh 4.22am.. cant sleep, never should have popped in earlier (:|

Edit: actually I'll put my zombie self to sleep with a drama.. and again... g'night :-h

Archived