(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

GuiGui's Facebook on Jan 4, 2014 at 2.52pm
Caption妞出嫁了,要幸福 ee80a2.png️     Translation: Girl got married, (you) got to be blissful ee80a2.png    My Interpretation: Girlfriend you got married, wishing you happiness (blissfulness) in your marriage. [喜]  1545174_10153718644015038_1315324471_n.j

Guest bibidep

Wow, thank you @Bouquet78. My memory bad, can't remember hahaha. One more favor please. GuiGui post new picture in her Facebook, can any of us go and get it? Thank you. She went to the wedding and she was a bridesmaid again. GuiGui look pretty in the wedding picture, I bet GuiGui really want to get marry now when she look at this picture of her in the wedding picture.

Guest leechalee

Wow, thank you @Bouquet78. My memory bad, can't remember hahaha. One more favor please. GuiGui post new picture in her Facebook, can any of us go and get it? Thank you. She went to the wedding and she was a bridesmaid again. GuiGui look pretty in the wedding picture, I bet GuiGui really want to get marry now when she look at this picture of her in the wedding picture.

Ohh its already up..@BiruAngel is pretty fast on her toes, err finger aye?! Nice one chingu! ^^

Guest leechalee

GuiGui's Facebook on Jan 4, 2014

Attention Everybody: GG has been found, I repeat GG has been found

:)) so shes in Taiwan??

@bibidep, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, and to everybody else. 
I am a bartender. When I'm shipping here in this forum, with you all, I'm simply a bartender.  :) 

Here. Drinks are on me tonight. 

Drinks for the underage.  Goodness! I didn't know Japan has all these flavored drinks...

Japan-6-vending+machine.jpg
credit: amylouwalton.blogspot

Drinks for the adults...Mocktails (non-alcoholic drinks) at-the-beach.  (wink)

drinks-36a.jpg
credit: as tagged. Santa Barbara, CA!

Guest bibidep

@Leechalee: She was MIA for the a few days and now she is back to Taiwan. So the picture that she post on Dec. 31, 2013 is the one had all the evidences of where she went hahaha. P.S. GuiGui may not know what happen with Taec, she busy with her friend wedding hahaha.

Guest bibidep

Look like GuiGui gain some weight since Christmas until now. May be she went some where to relax and eat to recover her energy hahaha. Especially if had someone to entertained with her so she gain back power faster.

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

BiruAngel said:

It amuses me to see how TY reacted to GG's enquiry whether Nichkhun will be coming to their photoshoot.  GG was laughing 'evil' - ly.  TY just threw down his cell and sharply tapped his fore finger on the mag demanding to know why she asked for Nickhun. 

there actually a lil pause before he somewhat throw down his phone....cause his minds was busy taking pictures of GUi Gui in the wedding gown till she repeated the questions again that it dawn on him what Gui Gui asked ROFL but still it an epic moments lols

hahaha oh you're so right @angelangie!... TY thinking.. "wwwait... im gonna save one more photo of you on my phone and look at you whenever i want"  ;)) or maybe thats what i wish he was thinking 8-}

@leechalee what about ... 'Gosh why is she so cute!!! Lets snap as much as

POSSIBLE

'

@angelangie. . Lol...but like how are we to know, right? For all we know he could've put his phone on silent and used the 'photo burst' option *clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick* =))

Guest leechalee

Excuse me bartender @packmule3, do you only make mocktails? can I pretty please have a drink on-the-beach with the hard stuff? *excuse the pun* otherwise I'll just have a pina colada, no umbrellas or decorations please, kamsamida^^

She makes a pretty bridesmaid but a prettier bride! She looks happy and radiant. Where did you go? Wherever that was, must have been her happy place. Now she seems fully charged and ready to start filming season 2.

Guest leechalee

Drinks on deck thanks to bartender @packmule3 unnie... but its still a lil quiet.. can somebody play some music please :) anything except @spicystrawberry's thai song.. that was too catchy for me, had me trying to do the dance moves but i ended up looking like a pabu :)) just something to listen to while I sip on my pina colada, waiting for the others to come out on to the deck *this thread* gomawo :)

Guest gil_noona

2PM GIFS SPAM..
i8nYRskuoJQba.gif

Junho & Junsu:

iDe5PgDP3yiqD.gifiG2Hqmw7di3Je.gif

This is for you @bluemoonlight :

iuJBKygFqnpkp.gif                                                                ibsDDxEEEa6Cew.gif

Archived