(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I know about Cebu Mangoes! 

I always get a bag of dried mangoes from Costco and it says right on the package: Sweet memories of Cebu. What a small world! 

0205034-dried-mangoes-lg.jpg

When we dine at Vietnamese restaurants, I always order their mango bubble tea with lots of those exotic brown balls at the bottom of the glass. 

Do they have this in Taiwan and Korea, too? 

03-15-51_mango-bubble-tea_original.jpg

Isn't Taiwan the home of bubble tea @bladerunner @chinlylin? I haven't tried mango bubble tea but mango shave ice in Taiwan was super yummy. I'm sure mango bubble tea is available in Korea too but I usually order jasmine milk tea so I never noticed. A few years ago it was hard to find bubble tea but its really popular now. A place called Gong Cha is good! Now I'm craving milk tea... :>

Guest jazcabbb

minwooluv78 said:

I always get a bag of dried mangoes from Costco and it says right on the package: Sweet memories of Cebu. What a small world! 

0205034-dried-mangoes-lg.jpg

When we dine at Vietnamese restaurants, I always order their mango bubble tea with lots of those exotic brown balls at the bottom of the glass. 

mikoshine said: ok, part 3 for The Human Condition is up... they got the title wrong though... i got confused also why it's saying electricity instead of stress... LOL... anyways, enjoy! :D

jazcabbb said: minwooluv78 said:

Here you go, @tamah,
With mango liqueur and vodka. Be careful that you don't choke on those tiny balls.  :)
Do you think TY would monitor GG's alcoholic beverages when they're out at a party? Dylan Guo, her co-star, doesn't seem to mind if she drinks. 
tl-inset_web
credit: chowbing

tamah said: jazcabbb said: minwooluv78 said:

packmule3

said:

@chinlylin,
This is @biruangel's original post mentioning Human Condition for the first time. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26625672/#Comment_26625672

It was posted before this post  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26626076/#Comment_26626076This pic of OKCat was uploaded on FB Nov 8. 
I'm supremely annoyed that the dates have been removed.  

Guest bibidep

GuiGui Facebook with a wedding picture had over 110,000 people like. Wow now a day people waiting at her Facebook for breaking news about TaecGui I think.

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

@chinlylin,
This is @biruangel's original post mentioning Human Condition for the first time. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26625672/#Comment_26625672

It was posted before this post  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26626076/#Comment_26626076This pic of OKCat was uploaded on FB Nov 8. 
I'm supremely annoyed that the dates have been removed.  

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

@ everyone - All these talk about bubble tea is making me cry... T.T

Because I missed them SOOOO much... Where I'm staying now, there's NOOOO bubble tea.. Opso... Zilch...

ChaTime is from Malaysia and GongCha is from Singapore, I think. They both make really good bubble tea.

When I went to Taiwan last year, my favourite bubble tea was from 50岚. I think they make one of the best.

Ok I think I'm not supposed to help advertise anything, and no I don't get paid any commision LOL.

On another note, the comparison of the kitten hug picture and TaecGui hug picture is spot-on!!

Archived