(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

minwooluv78 said: bibidep said: Here are all the mobile wallpapers of OKCat on the diet, posted about 9:00am Jan. 2, 2014 US time and 11:00pm on Jan. 2, 2014 Korea time on facebook.  Of course this can't be OKCat but the CEO of OKCat Taec I think hahaha.  Look what he eat.   Fish, sweet potato (Yam) and one more thing I don't know what is it.   Look like OKCat didn't like fish that's why he turn his back to the fish hahaha.  Did you all see the first two pictures, they also had different color on the back ground, white and off yellow or Ivory and white and pink on the other.   On the shape reflect the shadow behind the OKCat, one is pink heart (Must be for his lover) and the other a little off yellow.  Lately OKCat had all the designs came out like a couple, so may be the owner CEO Taec introduced for him a girlfriend for real.

Credit OKCat facebook

@BiruAngel,

When did she post this? After OKcat's post about how are you doing and contacting you?

Note to Guigui: Thanks for your postcard. Ça va bien?

1528569_614214288633896_1513734086_n.jpg

This is more like it.  Loving all the Miss B's posters.  Clothing, make up, hair style, EVERYTHING is done right.  Peppers's should learn from Miss B.  Like seriously, horrendous!  They could have just NOT do anything and GG would have come out a lot nicer.  

How about this?

I put them side by side...

Hope this help...

1377626_10153350686560038_2004864177_n_z

I think this makes better sense. The reflection of GuiGui’s shirt can be seen to the right. The reflection on the left seems more like a girl, arms are skinnier and shows from her shoulders down. Those black thingies could be buttons on her shirt pockets. She seems to be holding up her arms like she's taking a picture too but then that doesn't mean there's only one person taking a photo. Kekeke

Guest spicystrawberry

class="date-header" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; min-height: 0px;"Friday, March 29, 2013

[News] 'We Got Married' Ok Taecyeon Humiliation, Oh Young Gyul Says "I Like Nichkhun"

2pm.00.jpg

Ok Taecyeon was humiliated by his virtual wife.

Ok Taecyeon and Oh Young Gyul attended the MBC "We Got Married World Version" press conference held today in MBC Dream Center.

On this day, Oh Young Gyul was asked "Which 2PM member do you like?" and she replied, "Nichkhun." Then she said, "Just kidding, I like Ok Taecyeon."

cr : kpopstarz, everything about 2PM

Guest spicystrawberry

class="date-header" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative; min-height: 0px;"Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon and Wu Ying Jie (Gui Gui) head to Jeju Island for their honeymoon

Taecyeon and Gui Gui are filming for the ‘We Got Married‘ world version in Korea’s beautiful Jeju Island!

The two had their honeymoon at the Iho Teu Beach on the island, where they got to know each other by playing around at the pool, having a romantic dinner, sharing a love shot, and holding each other’s hands tightly.

There filming happened on the 5th, and there is no set date for the airing of the episode as of yet. While you wait, check out the photos taken from the set below!

2pm.00.jpg

2pm.03.jpg

2pm.05.jpg

cr : allkpop, everything about 2PM

Guest spicystrawberry

class="title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative;"This been awhile, I think the percentage...it's before their comeback, Grown Album out & GWGM air out.  class="title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 1em; position: relative;"There's poll of...Who is your favorite 2pm?The result : Chansung - 1826 (16%)
Junho - 1878 (16%)
Jun.K - 1014 (8%)
Nichkun - 2582 (22%)
Taecyeon - 1811 (15%)
Wooong - 2293 (20%)

Conclusion, the one that can really announce to publicly must be Jun.K, the sasseang is little and able to control but who knows the percentage increase after their sexy comeback ;)  

cr : everything about 2PM 

Lol. @jazcabbb, This comment of yours: "Might be the fact that it's past 5am but that 'thing' below the DG (Dylan Guo? kekeke duh it's Dolce&Gabbana haha~) is lovely. LOOOOOL I kid I kid" is what you call "hitting below the belt." Kekeke.

Guest spicystrawberry

#Picture #Spam
Gosh this is sexyyyy, I thought it was Jolin since the name appeared there but then saw 'zoom in' - no doubt, the sexy legs belong to GuiGui !
1.jpg

normal_90_4.jpg

normal_91_4.jpg

and LOL
69012dbdjw1dikibw8dkhj.jpg
She edited herself according to someone. 

cr : as tagged, asianfanatics

Archived