(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

#Picture #Spam 
69012dbdjw1dkgown1jrvj.jpg

5caf717btw1dkmqnug4vlg.gif
@chinlylin - Can you please translate it? ;) Onegai! 
And perhaps this too?
72098d6cjw1dkoofy447yj.jpg

Just some brief is enough?
begging-dog.gif

Another pic from Slacker's Food Diary.  
原來真的發生了很多事誒,當時不覺得,過後才意識到~獻上鬼鬼美美的造型,讓那個愛吃愛玩,古靈精怪,不會做飯,努力在學的小妞,陪你過冬[雪]
Translation:  So, a lot (things) had truly happened, it only dawned on us later.  Presenting GuiGui who is looking pretty, so that this lass who likes to eat and likes to play, mischievous, who can't cook, fervently learning little lass, will be with you through the winter. 
1499532_788651801151240_79575898_n.jpg
Sorry, my translation might not be very accurate so please do correct it, if it's wrong.

Guest spicystrawberry

If any of you think Taecyeon has too much photoshoot with female - how about GuiGui and another male? 
69403c7egw1dkzaksy7m8j.jpg

6bc41e4agw1dkz7wl3sfqj.jpg

6bc41e4agw1dkz7x1jl4ij.jpg

69012dbdjw1dlc0rjhwjsj.jpg

It been awhile for @fangirl11 to do photoshop, if you're free - please share with us ;) I know @packmule3 unnie didn't give you 'homework' for awhile to increase your skills in photoshop. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie - I think I found you....ahem =)) Gosh you're really fans of GuiGui for so long. xD 

credit to asianfanatics?  

Guest jazcabbb

spicystrawberry

said: If any of you think Taecyeon has too much photoshoot with female - how about GuiGui and another male? 

It been awhile for @fangirl11 to do photoshop, if you're free - please share with us

;)

I know @packmule3 unnie didn't give you 'homework' for awhile to increase your skills in photoshop.

:)

Guest spicystrawberry

Song-Hye-Gyo-2-1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Gyo has been spotted in Taiwan in plain clothes with no makeup on.Taiwan newspaper Liberty Times released a picture of Song Hye Gyo going around Taipei after finishing filming in December. According to the report, Song Hye Gyo wrapped up filming at Yangmingshan National Park near Taipei, and headed into town with staff members for dinner.Song Hye Gyo looked comfortably dressed, wearing skinny jeans and a khaki-colored coat, with a grey cap and black scarf to hide her face. Despite appearing without makeup and in plain clothes, she was unable to hide her style and beauty.She was noticeably absent from the SBS Drama Awards, where she was given a High Excellence Award for her role in “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”The actress was in Taiwan filming a movie by Hong Kong director John Woo, “The Crossing,” dubbed the “Chinese Titanic.” The movie is set during the Chinese Civil War in 1949, and tells the story of three refugee couples who embark on a fateful ship voyage fleeing from China to Taiwan.  Filming will take place in China and Taiwan.  The all-star cast includes Tong Dawei, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Masami Nagasawa. “The Crossing” is slated for release in November 2014.

But isn't GuiGui having holiday? She's not in this movie? :(( Nooooo! 

Guest spicystrawberry

Posted 28 April 2013 

2PM’s Taecyeon and Gui Gui dress up for their wedding photo shoot
2PM‘s Taecyeon and Gui Gui were all smiles for their wedding photo shoot.
During the recent filming of MBC‘s ‘Global We Got Married (World Edition)’, Taecyeon got ready for the big day by asking advice from Kwanghee and Jinwoon.
Gui Gui also seemed excited as she shared, “I’m nervous because it’s my first time wearing a wedding dress in front of a guy.” After catching a quick glimpse of her before the shoot, Taecyeon commented, “Gui Gui looks really good in a wedding dress, but I don’t think words can describe it.”
After hearing about their wedding photo shoot, netizens commented, At this rate, they might just get married,” “They look good together,” and “I’m looking forward to this episode.”

cr : asianfanfanatics

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

bluemoonlight said:

OKCat just post this in OKCat twitter about 6:58pm Jan. 2, 2014 US time and at 8:58am Jan. 3, 2014 Korea time.  Soompi nowaday very weird, I post the Korean language for this picture but it's not show up when I hit post.  I don't know how to post the title for this.

mwahahaha. Page is moving too fast. I originally wrote happy 1401st page but when I posted it, it appeared on top of the 1402nd page. 
Some facts:
Last Dec 19, we were on page 1301. Fifteen days later, we're on page 1402. That's a lot of posts...ranging from pervy to serious, including skunks, shoes, hidden faces, and holiday greetings. 
Thanks to all the contributors, especially our translators, news collectors, gif-creators, our long-time lurker, @torreydinh, and DAEBAK queen, @bladerunner.  
And to the newcomers, @JoS, @dianaH, @annyeongie, @cannakat, and company -- make yourself at home. You're with the best ...uhmmm...  miccheosso-est group in the soompi forum. 

Archived