[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

15 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Ep 5................Love is Love is Love is ................ Love is the moment 

I had teary eyes at the scene when Kim Tan and CES finally met eye to eye near the garden. 

When CES asked " you know I lived in the maids room"... :bawling:  poor girl , i feel for her.

Kim Tan feels hesitate to reply "yes" cause he does not want to hurt CES, but he can't lie to her.

:w00t: Upon know that CES will be attending the same school as him, Kim Tan must be happy with joy deep inside  :joy: which  gives him

more apportunity to get closer to CES which he can't do at home.

At the cafe where CES work, KT so cheeky & naughty

:glasses: why is Secretary Yoon so HOT with his ex wife !!!!!

:joy: my first gif, looks horrible but Kim Tan looks gorgeous 

I liked the garden scene too. It is a bitter sweet moment for Kim Tan, it is not exactly ideal situation but I felt very sad for CES..

From my point of view, Kim Tan didn't exactly want CES to be in his school when he heard about it.. he knew those kids there would eat her alive. But it gives him more resolve to protect her.

I didn't particularly care for Sec.Yoon and Rachel's mom (I don't think she is the ex-wife though...they had an affair when they were young probably) 

KIm Tan is gorgeous.Well done on your first gif :approves:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I still haven't reached episode  5 but I remember all the things you said. :D

Kim Tan is so considerate!! He enjoys being around CES. Living with her in the same house is like cohabitation :D 

He is so cute and straightforward when it comes to romance and approaching CES. 

I like Kim Tan soooooo much

Yes, he is. Did you catch his facial expressions change whenever CES says good-bye to him in the US. He just doesn't want her leave ..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

I liked the garden scene too. It is a bitter sweet moment for Kim Tan, it is not exactly ideal situation but I felt very sad for CES..

From my point of view, Kim Tan didn't exactly want CES to be in his school when he heard about it.. he knew those kids there would eat her alive. But it gives him more resolve to protect her.

I didn't particularly care for Sec.Yoon and Rachel's mom (I don't think she is the ex-wife though...they had an affair when they were young probably) 

KIm Tan is gorgeous.Well done on your first gif

:blush: Kin Tan is like superglue sticking to CES since then cause he knew very well those gang will never leave CES alone.

Ever since then in Ep 6 & 7 (currently at ep7) , KT has been following and protecting CES:wub: 

Oh ! .. you are right on Mr Yoon ex-wife..:approves:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

The Heirs is TRENDING on

Imagen

cr: the owner

KTO Survey
What is your favorite K-drama?(foreigner only)
The latest survey results for June

The Heirs no.5

cr: http://visitkorea.or.kr/intro.html https://pic.twitter.com/b0U94nLj6E

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:blush: Kin Tan is like superglue sticking to CES since then cause he knew very well those gang will never leave CES alone.

Ever since then in Ep 6 & 7 (currently at ep7) , KT has been following and protecting CES:wub: 

Oh ! .. you are right on Mr Yoon ex-wife..

Kim Tan is such a considerate and also protective boy. :D 

:fullofhearts:

On 7/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, Aleumdaun said:

Yes, he is. Did you catch his facial expressions change whenever CES says good-bye to him in the US. He just doesn't want her leave ..

OMG!!!

Yes, his facial expressions change when he wants to say GD. Kim Tan fell in love with CES at first sight. He wants to stay with her and know her. He was so playful and happy when they lived for a day in his mansion in the USA. :fullofhearts:

@Nikaa94 Which episode are you now on? I am again falling in love with Kim Tan! I am liking PSH and LMH's chemistry here..they seem to have a comfortable air between them. Can't we add her in the list of FLs for LMH? I would like it very much..

Would you know where to find BTS/DVD cut  for The Heirs with English subtitles, if possible? Thanks!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Which episode are you now on? I am again falling in love with Kim Tan! I am liking PSH and LMH's chemistry here..they seem to have a comfortable air between them. Can't we add her in the list of FLs for LMH? I would like it very much..

Would you know where to find BTS/DVD cut  for The Heirs with English subtitles, if possible? Thanks!

I am on episode 3... I don't want to rewatch episodes fast :D i will miss them soon :bawling:

yes!! LMH-PSH chemistry is awesome!!! Out of this world!! :fullofhearts: Yes, we can add her to our list!! :approves: They can have reunion because 7 years have passed since Heirs and I saw that reunion is very possible in Korea drama lands. If

you check, you can see there are many reunions. 

i found this interview and has english sub

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am on episode 3... I don't want to rewatch episodes fast :D i will miss them soon :bawling:

i found this interview and has english sub

Sorry to cut your post @Nikaa94  - much thanks for the Eng Sub interview :wub:
And thanks @leeminhosny for all the gifs! 

@lduc for the updates! 

Gllad I found this thread.  I am on Epi 10 now .. at the beginning where Choi YD was in the garden with Kim Tan and CES was walking back to the house ... the tensed confrontation between the two!  

Have to go out for dinner .. may continue the epi later. 

• Like 3

Every expressions of KT is priceless @Aleumdaun  @Thong Thin - please do share more

I am with @Nikaa94 on the slow-pacing watching the Heirs, reason because I kept going back to Epi 1, 2 and 3 - their first encounter in front of the cafe, the beach, his huge mansion, sister's lover house and the Melrose pancake place. 

I so feel for Eun Sang - Epi 10

giphy.gif

• Love 2

:heythere: Good afternoon.

:criesariver: Chairman Kim slapped Kim Tan twice on his face for disclosing his birth mum to Rachael !

So painfull and hurt :sad1:

Another sad scene, Kim Tan cried in front of CES at her workplace.

:omg:this is me when I watched that scene :cries::cries::cries:

Spoiler

read the news that California has around 12,000 cases of Covid since Monday, take care Minoz

edit : wanted to ask what is the bar below my avatar !

Anyone can explain ?

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hide contents

read the news that California has around 12,000 cases of Covid since Monday, take care Minoz

edit : wanted to ask what is the bar below my avatar !

Anyone can explain ?

I got this remark from above   @Thong Thin

New ranking system

A new ranking system is currently under development.

- Guess we will know later.   Work is still in progress.

Stay safe CA folks - on covid :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have to say this series is my absolute guilty pleasure.  I get that it's problematic, I find it funny that none of the leads look like actual high schoolers, but I don't know why it gives me the feels.  I especially love the first three episodes when they were in the US.  And all those scenes where Kim Tan naughtily teases Cha Eun Sang.  Heck, I even love the much maligned wardrobe!

• Like 2

On 7/21/2020 at 9:01 AM, gwin said:

I have to say this series is my absolute guilty pleasure.  I get that it's problematic, I find it funny that none of the leads look like actual high schoolers, but I don't know why it gives me the feels.  I especially love the first three episodes when they were in the US.  And all those scenes where Kim Tan naughtily teases Cha Eun Sang.  Heck, I even love the much maligned wardrobe!

:)  I like it too!!

Heirs does have its problems (like any drama), but it suffers from the same affliction as LMH himself.  IMO they both get more than their share of criticism.  And most of the negativity comes from people who haven't watched.  While Soompi was down, I binged the whole thing.  A person has to be heartless not to be moved by Yeong-do's story. 

I love the Almond Orchard ... but this is my favorite scene:

000162134c1274e09708d2161d33d8dbf891f66b

ffa54710d965c9eb9a2bc13ce0ee75af8bbeb576

001b4a277fc5849c4fa32c0e115af77ded0056b4

Kim Tan is love.  :heart:  Do I like you?  Did I miss you?

• 2 weeks later...