[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

9 Male Idols/Actors Who will Make You Cry a River with Their Emotional Tears on Cue

You might wonder how their tears feel so real. 

While it's definitely not easy to cry on cue, these 9 male celebrities don't have problems to immerse themselves in their characters and cry in front of the cameras. Their acting looks so real that it makes viewers touched and tear up. Need no further explanation, here are 9 male idols/actors who look just perfect with their crying scene. 

Lee Minho

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/09/27/9-Male-Idols-Actors-Who-will-Make-You-Cry-a-River-with-Their-Emotional-Tears-on-Cue-6007715

Watch: Park Shin Hye Reminisces About “Heirs” With Kim Sung Ryung + Shows Off Her Moves In “Ask Us Anything” Preview

Watch: Park Shin Hye Reminisces About “Heirs” With Kim Sung Ryung + Shows Off Her Moves In “Ask Us Anything” Preview

Feb 29, 2020
by S. Park

The leads of upcoming film “Call” will take over “Ask Us Anything”!

On February 29, the variety show aired a preview of next week’s episode starring Kim Sung Ryung, Park Shin Hye, and Jeon Jong Seo.

Introducing herself, Kim Sung Ryung describes herself as beautiful, while Park Shin Hye calls herself lovely. Jeon Jong Seo introduces herself as the charming Jeon Jong Seo.

Park Shin Hye announces that this is the first and last time the three actresses will be appearing on a variety show together. Referring to the 2013 hit drama “Heirs,” Lee Sang Min says, “Sung Ryung appeared as a wealthy mother and Shin Hye portrayed a daughter from a poor family. Who’s wealthier in real life?”

Park Shin Hye replied, “Sung Ryung was really popular when we were filming ‘Heirs.'” Describing her handsome former co-stars, Kim Sung Ryung commented, “I filmed so happily with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Kang Ha Neul.” Lee Soo Geun joked, “Then, you must not feel so happy today.”

When asked to choose her favorite “Ask Us Anything” cast member despite this, Kim Sung Ryung answered with a laugh, “I’ll just go with you, Kim Young Chul.” The comedian jokingly asked, “Are you not going to work hard?”

The guests then showcase their game-playing and dancing skills. When Kang Ho Dong jokes, “I guess Shin Hye didn’t work hard at filming the movie and only listened to music,” Park Shin Hye fires back, “Why didn’t you work hard at wrestling, Ho Dong?” Making the whole room burst into laughter, he confesses, “I was busy tattling.”

Catch this episode when it airs on March 7 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the preview below:

Watch a full episode of “Ask Us Anything” now!

WATCH NOW

https://soompi.com/article/1385795wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-reminisces-about-heirs-with-kim-sung-ryung-shows-off-her-moves-in-ask-us-anything-preview

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

12 K-Dramas Worth Watching Again And Again

RIP to our eyebags.
by RETTY CONTRERAS | 9 hours ago

The Heirs

Starring: Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye
Where to watch: Netflix, Viu
Why you should rewatch it: Lee Min Ho was that rich, bad boy you had a massive crush on growing up—and even now in your 20s, you still aren't over him.

https://cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-worth-watching-again-a1027-20200318

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

10 K-Drama Love Triangles That Hurt So Bad But Feel So Good

Apr 9, 2020

Are you sick of the love triangle K-drama trope? Because I’m not!

If you’re like me, this feature will help you to reminisce on all the wonderful and heart-wrenching K-drama love triangles that we still can’t seem to get over. Prepare your hearts for this emotional walk down memory lane!

4. “Heirs” – Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan, Choi Young Do

If you want to talk about a K-drama love triangle that went down as definitely being one to remember, it’s the love triangle between Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin). Cha Eun Sang is a poor girl who gets a chance to go to an elite private school alongside Young Do and Tan. And the three engage in a very intense love triangle.

heirs.jpg

heirs.gif

In case you haven’t watched “Heirs” already, you can start now:

WATCH NOW

soompi.com/article/1389625wpp/10-k-drama-love-triangles-that-hurt-so-bad-but-feel-so-good

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

True Talent: 10 Unforgettable Park Shin Hye K-Dramas To Binge-Watch

May 16, 2020

Park Shin Hye is one of those unbeatable K-drama actresses who has it all: beauty, amazing acting skills, pure heart, and an innate allure that makes her captivating on and off-screen. She has proven time and time again that she can take on any role, whether it’s a kindhearted protagonist or a mean-spirited villain — and she has this ability to exude natural chemistry with whoever she’s paired with. She also has a great sense of choosing projects with a compelling story and character development. This is why she’s the perfect go-to lead actress who has a long list of K-dramas that are guaranteed good ones to binge-watch. Here are some of them:

Heirs

Who could forget this campy yet highly addicting drama about a bunch of rich kids whose beliefs were shaken by a girl from a lower status? Park Shin Hye does what she does best here: playing a character with a heart of gold. In the drama, she challenges a group of oftentimes spoiled brats from an elite high school played by a star-studded cast that includes Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Ji Won, Park Hyung Sik, Kang Min Hyuk, and many more! She gets entangled in a love triangle that’s made for K-drama books! Are you team Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) or team Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin)?

heirs.jpg

Catch the first episode of “Heirs”:

WATCH NOW

soompi.com/article/139919

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 episodes of Tsundere Kimtan's collection that only the ``Inheritors'' can see again.

다시보는 〈상속자들〉 직진밖에 모르는 츤데레 김탄 모음 2편.zip 《모았캐치 / 스브스캐치》

31,844 views • Jul 1 2020

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One of the collections of  Kimtan, Cha Eun Sang who only knows straight ahead of <Inheritors> to watch again.

다시보는 〈상속자들〉 직진밖에 모르는 츤데레 김탄 모음 1편.zip 《모았캐치 / 스브스캐치》

68,550 views • Jun 25 2020

cr: SBS Catch

• Like 1

107101024_176298660559044_7808038488696343916_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=gPzdWHZGX40AX8iDO2Q&oh=8f53ebaa7d3d61a22bf2d187c6f6e23e&oe=5F34B85B

cr: fanversion

I know... second male lead syndrom -_-but i really think this would have been so more interesting...Kim Tan is nice.. but personally his character is kind of boring and not  komplex as choi young do...

The Heirs Lee Min Ho GIF - TheHeirs LeeMinHo ParkShinHye GIFs

"너 나한테 죽었어" 박신혜, 김우빈에게 경고:onfirex: | 상속자들(The Heirs) | SBS DRAMA

7,030,816 views • Nov 13 2013

cr: SBS Drama https://youtu.be/Og34vzErHg4

• Love 1

Hello!! :gangnamstyle:

This is Nikaa94!! It has been a long time since I came here. I remember we had so much when The Heirs was airing. :) 

I will be rewatching The one and only The Heirs  img%5D

I love this drama so much especially the characters Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang!! :fullofhearts::heart1:

I will be leaving posts and pictures here from now on...:glasses:

Isn't it funny how fans make some brilliant posters so good that it could also be used as main poster for the drama? :D  I especially like this picture and I think it has a great potential to be a poster itself :) 

img%5D

credit: https://search.daum.net/nate?w=img&nil_search=btn&DA=NTB&enc=utf8&q=이민호 박신혜

• Like 1