✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 5/5/2020 at 4:36 PM, Erick Miranda said:

Hope Kakao M has some bright plan for her. 

Me Too! I hope more and more directors and writers take notice of sohyun talents because she’s such a versatile actress and a determined and hard worker! 

23 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Me also agrees. Good role more important because Sohyun is good actor not need to be hallyu actor always. Good performance show more and have bigger fans. Not always good drama will have ratings. 

Yes! For example Ruler did great in ratings but School 2015 and Nokdu did average in ratings but they were both better quality and more memorable :)

23 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

If only Sohyun will have new drama this year. It is long waiting. 

We are in the same club lol I’m suffering so much and feeling anxious :lol: I’m thankful to the pictures from love alarm 2, it feels like temporary medicine while waiting hahaha 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Me Too! I hope more and more directors and writers take notice of sohyun talents because she’s such a versatile actress and a determined and hard worker! 

Yes! For example Ruler did great in ratings but School 2015 and Nokdu did average in ratings but they were both better quality and more memorable :)

We are in the same club lol I’m suffering so much and feeling anxious :lol: I’m thankful to the pictures from love alarm 2, it feels like temporary medicine while waiting hahaha 

Yes both drama good and become very popular everywhere. Me also suffer for waiting another new drama. 

• Like 4

Resim

Netflix breaks through the Corona Crisis with ‘Korean Style’. (Love Alarm part only) “Love Alarm, a romance drama that is being produced in Korea could be the example. Both cast and crews do a body temperature check everyday,

and the production will stop if there’s someone with the symptoms of infection occurs. Hand sanitizer, mask and sanitary gloves are the must item of the production. The actors eat their own lunch boxes instead of going to buffet restaurant.

Both cast and crews regularly wash their hands and take some breaks to disinfect the (filming) site.” Ahhh that is why we can’t send any food supports to LA filming site and focus to Sso’s bday project instead..

cr:gabe sshyun _k

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Btw, Is it safe to shoot in such time?

Korea is handling the coronvirus well, so it’s relatively safe. The article is just saying that they are taking precautions. 

• Like 1

Kim Sohyun's instagram(wow_kimsohyun) has surpassed 8.7M followers! Congratulations!

Kim Sohyun will be attending 2020 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards on the 8th June to receive award under Actress- Trend Icon Category!

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun

• Like 1