✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

7 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Kim Sohyun's instagram(wow_kimsohyun) has surpassed 8.7M followers! Congratulations!

Kim Sohyun will be attending 2020 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards on the 8th June to receive award under Actress- Trend Icon Category!

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun

Well, it just goes to say that she is the current most popular actress and most influential product endorser of her gen. 

Off-topic, how I wish our TTON cast got a one or two nominations from 56th Baeksang Awards. I feel a little disappointment coz TTON is one the best dramas last year quality-wise. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Well, it just goes to say that she is the current most popular actress and most influential product endorser of her gen. 

Off-topic, how I wish our TTON cast got a one or two nominations from 56th Baeksang Awards. I feel a little disappointment coz TTON is one the best dramas last year quality-wise. 

Me also hoped.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Yes , she is:heart:

Me too. I really want for TTON .But everything is about rating. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Breeze said:

But Lee Jae Wook is nominated for Best New Actor. We all know that the ratings of Extraordinary You is half of TTON's. So, I don't know why TTON was snubbed. 

• Sad 1

On 4/26/2020 at 2:22 PM, elan1 said:

Don’t say that :lol: we must believe there will be another 2020 project. We must believe. I’m personally rooting for True Beauty. 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

How do these nomination work? Is it according to popularity or rating wise?

22 hours ago, kimjojo said:

How do these nomination work? Is it according to popularity or rating wise?

Maybe popularity/buzz of the drama is already considered. If that's so, it is clear why EY got a nomination over TTON. EY got more buzz than TTON last year. The same thing also happened to School 2015 where YSJ was also nominated for Best New Actor. School 2015 then was extremely popular despite of its average ratings. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Maybe popularity/buzz of the drama is already considered. If that's so, it is clear why EY got a nomination over TTON. EY got more buzz than EY last year. The same thing also happened to School 2015 where YSJ was also nominated for Best New Actor. School 2015 then was extremely popular despite of its average ratings. 

If so then why was sohyunnie not nominated for school 2015? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, kimjojo said:

so then why was sohyunnie not nominated for school 2015? 

It’s prob because she’s not a new actress, she been work since a little kid, YSJ got best new actor due to just starting out more recently at the time. Also maybe it was more competitive that year for female actresses for that category. 

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

Kim Sohyun will be attending 2020 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards on the 8th June to receive award under Actress- Trend Icon Category!

Park seo Joon is the male-trend icon. I hope he shows up and that they can take pictures together or at least a video of their interaction. :wub:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

But Lee Jae Wook is nominated for Best New Actor. We all know that the ratings of Extraordinary You is half of TTON's. So, I don't know why TTON was snubbed. 

EY is  very  popular drama , internationally.

Spoiler

Kim Hye Yoon is the female lead . Is she nominated ?

If  she is not, it is not fair

. I don't know how these things work.  <_<

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

EY is  very  popular drama , internationally.

Hide contents

Kim Hye Yoon is the female lead . Is she nominated ?

If  she is not, it is not fair

. I don't know how these things work.  <_<

EY's popularity is like School 2015. The only difference is that School 2015's cast managed to snatch tons of CFs and drama castings after the drama's run. Not to mention, they are one of today's top young stars groomed to be hallyu stars. 

Meanwhile, KHY is not nominated this year but she already won Best New Actress last year's Baeksang for her Sky Castle role. 

• Like 1

Here’s A Look At How Much The Young Actors From “Moon Embracing The Sun” Have Matured

They’re grown up beautifully.

Moon Embracing The Sun had a plethora of young actors. They all did an amazing job of portraying their characters and were one of the best parts of the iconic drama. It’s been over 8 years since the drama aired, and the young actors have matured quite a bit. Here’s a look at how much they have grown.

4. Kim So Hyun

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/heres-look-much-young-actors-moon-embracing-sun-matured/

• Like 1

Sohyun Kim and Yewon Kim release a new version of Celebrity Alarm with spring breeze

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho / Input: 2020.04.09 14:00 / Views: 384
Sohyun Kim, Yewon Kim / Photo Credit = The Star Asia

New celebrity alarms of actors Kim So-hyun and Kim Ye-won were released. 

This celebrity alarm by Ice Princess Kim So-hyun, who has a sizzling charm, is a version of 'The Ice Princess Kim So-hyun's heart will be warm'. This alarm, which reveals Kim So-hyun's exhilarating and friendly charm hidden in the stinging tone, can meet another figure of Kim So-hyun that has never been seen before. 'What are you doing on Wednesday afternoon? Don't be patient and don't. When it's hard, you can take a break. You should treat you the most. ' Kim So-hyun's celebrity alarm that sounds various alarms depending on the day of the week and time can be found in the Samsung Galaxy Store.

Kim So-hyun's celebrity alarm has gained great popularity not only in Korea but also abroad, and recently, she has taken the top spot in celebrity-alarm download popularity rankings and shows the power of actor Kim So-hyun.

The third celebrity alarm of actor Kim Ye-won, who once again showed Yedi in 'The Excitement of the Night,' is the version of 'Yellow-in-the-Year'. 'Why don't you call me on Friday night? My affection for me has cooled down these days ... That's it ... ? Ha ... Too bad ...! ' Kim Ye-won's various charms, which are so cute even in jealousy, can only be found in Galaxy Celebrity Alarm.

Meanwhile, Kim Ye-won's celebrity alarm is currently a domestic promotion event for the Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z-Flip , which can be downloaded and used for free until May 31st.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Kim So-hyun's celebrity alarm has gained great popularity not only in Korea but also abroad, and recently, she has taken the top spot in celebrity-alarm download popularity rankings and shows the power of actor Kim So-hyun.

This! KSH's star power!

• Like 1

Local language content top most popular Netflix releases of 2019 in eight countries

BY JEREMY KAY31 DECEMBER 2019

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

money Heist netflix

SOURCE: NETFLIX

‘MONEY HEIST’

Local language films and TV shows lead the list of most popular content viewed on Netflix in eight countries outside the US in 2019.

The streaming platform released the information on Monday (December 30), based on the number of accounts that watched at least two minutes of a film or TV show in its first 28 days of release on the platform. While the number of accounts is not revealed, it does illustrate how local audiences continue to respond to Netflix’s aggressive local language production strategy.

Sacred Games 2 topped the list in India, The Naked Director in Japan, Quicksand in Sweden, Kingdom in South Korea, Money Heist S3 in Spain, Undercover in the Netherlands, The Stranded in Thailand, and Home For Christmas in Norway. The top release in the UK was US documentary The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann.

Murder Mystery starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston came in at number one in nine countries (US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Singapore, UAE, and New Zealand); Money Heist: Part 3 (Casa de Papel S3) led in six (Italy, Spain, Brazil, Israel, France, and Belgium); The Witcher in six (Germany, Taiwan, Denmark, Poland, Austria, and Finland); and 6 Underground in four (Philippines, Malaysia, Switzerland, and South Africa).

Netflix projected viewership over 28 days where shows like The Witcher, which debuted on December 20, have existed on the platform for less time. On Monday research group Parrot Analytics reported separately that, based on its proprietary metrics, the fantasy action show starring Henry Cavill was the most in-demand show around the world from December 22-28, outstripping average demand for shows by a factor of 37.12, compared to The Mandalorian (a factor of 32.7) and Game Of Thrones (26.17).

Martin Scorsese’s Oscar contender The Irishman ranks fifth in the US, UK and Spain, third in Canada and Italy, sixth in Australia and Argentina, ninth in Mexico, and tenth in Germany.

Top 10 most popular Netflix releases by country:

South Korea

Top 10 Most Popular Releases of 2019 (South Korea)

1. Kingdom

2. 6 Underground

3. The Witcher

4. Crash Landing On You

5. Park Na-rae: Glamour Warning

6. Persona: Collection

7. When The Camellia Blooms

8. Love Alarm :heart:

9. Stranger Things 3

10. Vagabond

Despite being at No.8, I am still proud of our So Hyunnie because she was able to bring Love Alarm to the top. If you will observe, LA was the 4th most watched out of 5 (in the top 10) k-drama series in Netflix Korea. Further, So Hyunnie is the only big name celebrity in the cast as compared to Kingdom (JJH, BD, RSR), Crash Landing On You (HB, SYJ), When Camelia Blooms (GYJ, KHN) and Vagabond (LSG, BS). So, her ability to carry a drama by herself only means a bright future for her hallyu career. Lastly, please note that there are 1,153,893 subsribers in Netflix Korea as of end of 2019. Meaning there are about 6,923,358 or more potential views because per subscription you can use 6 devices. Not to mention, that this figure do not consider the number of viewers per devices. So, it may still reach an 8-figure views. For advertisers, these are great numbers because most of Netflix users are the 20/49 group, a.k.a. the buying group.

• Like 2