✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun is filming Love Alarm 2 today. But there is no photo <_<  Someone saw Sohyun and Song Kang  . Also she take a photo of Song Kang. 

She is like a ninja :ph34r: Nobody can take her photo :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

Why all new?

Maybe new contract binded between Netflix with the others company.

But rest assured.. The new production house still collaborate with Studio Dragon... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Also heard that LAS2 changed its production company, directors and writers. So, we're gonna expect a new feel for LA. 

Interesting! That makes it more exciting! B)

all these pictures and videos are giving me so much love and joy. 

poor jojo, when will she no longer have to work in convenience store for her aunt :tears: jojo so pretty :wub:

off topic: when will park bo gum work with sohyun? They sleeping on their collaboration esp after showing so much chemistry at the award show they hosted :unsure: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

But rest assured.. The new production house still collaborate with Studio Dragon... 

The new production house is still Studio Dragon? 

Well, LAS2 filming is trending in SNS today. I saw a lot of KSH and SK's filming today. Hope the hype will justify once LAS2 is aired. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, elan1 said:

I agree, This is the year where I see numerous of actors being cast in multiple projects although their current drama is still airing or not yet aired

examples JDY, Park Hae Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk, Song Kang(perfect example since he’s also in love alarm, he’s offered a ballerina drama), Jung Hae In, and etc 

edit: off tangent but I hope sohyun work together with Park Seo Joon. 

perfect drama proposal: Remarried Empress. 

Park Seo Joon can play the neighboring prince/king/bird lol 

You love makjang!

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:59 PM, Breeze said:

Love Alarm season 2 related :-
Interview with Kim Min Young, Product Director of Netflix Korea talk about Love Alarm.
-
It covers a different topic. The key here is the process of the heroine 'Jojo' growing into an independent woman. You may also notice the triangular relationship between the three main characters, but in this work we've included Jojo as a woman who can live without a man, we want to emphasize this. Please also do not forget to give a different feeling by reflecting the science fiction worldview of the original webtoon. "
-
'Love alarm' is the original series of Cheon Gye-young's webtoon series. It is Cheon Gye-young, who has secured a fan base with unique sensibility and depth since it emerged as a manhwa 'audition' 20 years ago. A powerful app that tells you if you like someone, tells the story of people who want to know their true heart in a popularized society.

cr:shirlley0604  ig

This now I'm more excited for the new season!

On 4/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, elan1 said:

Team JoJo! I like that they are pushing this concept that you don’t need a man to define who you are. You, yourself is enough. Don’t let others write your story for you, you write your story yourself. You are good enough yourself. I like this angle :) And if there is a guy in your life, that doesn’t change who you are and negate your ability to be independent. 

This everything!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, faye406 said:

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

The new production house is still Studio Dragon? 

Well, LAS2 filming is trending in SNS today. I saw a lot of KSH and SK's filming today. Hope the hype will justify once LAS2 is aired. 

Is it normal to change? Studio Dragon is the best!

9 hours ago, Doldo said:

You love makjang!

It’s exciting :D

i love all these behind the scene pictures of love alarm 2. Thank you fans!!!! Sorry to be greedy but more please!!!!!! :P

I hear there’s another webtoon to drama adaption coming out either this year or early 2021, it’s called love revolution. the main girl is really aggressive and tsundere and reminds me of her character from page turner and Eun byul in School 2015. She would be really good in this role too but I still prefer True Beauty. 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Off-topic, how I wish our So Hyunnie snatched another breakout drama like School 2015. We all know how that drama made a big impact in her career, endorsements-wise. Due to School 2015, our So Hyunnie booked the following endorsment deals:

Pocari Sweat

Peripera

Samsung Securities

Elite Uniform

Soup

Domino's Pizza

Pelicana Chicken

Skono

Post Honey Oz Cereal

G-Market

Hanyul

LA and TTON kind of made an impact because our So Hyunnie is blessed with a deal with Bausch & Lomb and Samsung Bixby Celeb Alarm. 

Nevertheless, I am praying that our So Hyunnie will hit a mega hallyu hit drama. Let's hope that KES and PJE will offer her female leading roles in their dramas at the soonest possible time.

• Awesome 2

OP caption:⠀ "Met Kim Sohyun! ⠀ It's(her hair extensions) not captured in the picture...(I put in hair extensions for her)⠀ She have a really great personality and she knows how to joke well too.

Resim Resim

cr:gabe ssohyn _k  twitter
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Nevertheless, I am praying that our So Hyunnie will hit a mega hallyu hit drama. Let's hope that KES and PJE will offer her female leading roles in their dramas at the soonest possible time.

KES kind of let me down with Eternal Monarch but yes she rarely strikes out! The writing and directing is atrocious. At first when I heard the project was announced I hoped she would be cast in it, I’m now glad she wasn’t :lol:

I would love to see a reunion with writer Park Hye Ryun, I love all her projects. I want her to finally be the main star of one of her series, 16 episodes unlike Page Turner. 

PJE would be great! I love Crash Landing On You! 

The writer of WWW Search would be amazing too! Sohyun expressed her love for that drama. 

Or even reunite with tales of nokdu and school 2015 writer for a third time :D

• Love 2