✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Me too :) I don't know why but ı believe she will become the female lead for True Beauty.

Yes let’s pray :wub::lol::P she is true beauty inside and out, if she’s not offered the role, the production team is blind lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kimjojo said:

True that elan1. My only wish is for her to be cast in one female centric drama which will show her full potential as an actress.

I agree 3000! A female center story, only the best for our girl! :) 

I hear they are making webtoon remarried empress into a drama. She would be perfect as empress Naver! They should cast her and make it release 2021. 

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

Please will hope for new drama this year.

sending 1000 imaginary flying fire lanterns in hopes of our prayers being answered ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I really hope she will be the female lead in 'hong chun gi' drama.It sounds like a female centric drama. I am missing her a lot. But it seems like love alarm is going to be the only drama of her in 2020.

Same here.. With solid writer and solid director, I hope she will be FL in Hong Chun Gi..but will she doing sageuk drama back to back? 

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

Me too :) I don't know why but ı believe she will become the female lead for True Beauty.

I didn't read the webtoon, but I do read tons of comment saying this webtoon very dull and no plot driven - so, I don't know if this is the best for Sohyun..

• Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Same here.. With solid writer and solid director, I hope she will be FL in Hong Chun Gi..but will she doing sageuk drama back to back? 

I didn't read the webtoon, but I do read tons of comment saying this webtoon very dull and no plot driven - so, I don't know if this is the best for Sohyun..

Who is writer Hong Chun Gi? What is story?

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

I also didn't read the webtoon. A only know it is very popular :D

Sohyun don't active on ig . But today her ig followers reached 8.6 M :)))

• Love 1

2 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Who is writer Hong Chun Gi? What is story?

Hong Chun Gi (a novel) is about famous woman painter in saeguk era and the novel and the script was written by the same scriptwriter of the moon that embracing the sun and sungkyunkwan scandal. Both dramas were famous and hit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

Who is the Pd? I like both drama of this writer and TMETS is one of my all time fave. I hope it will be under studio dragon.

I’ll be super excited if sso will be considered for this project. It seem really female centric. I just have doubt about the male lead’s acting tho.

• Insightful 2

12 hours ago, elan1 said:

I would love to see her do a horror/thriller 

she has some experience when she was a child and also there’s let’s fight ghost (horror/comedy) and Reset (thriller) 

Yeah but poor scaredy cat me!

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, kimjojo said:

True that elan1. My only wish is for her to be cast in one female centric drama which will show her full potential as an actress.

She deserves!

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

That new drama with the doctor romantic boy? Him and astro boy look similar!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, faye406 said:

I couldn’t find much information on the Hong Chun Gi novel, like at all regarding characters details. But I didn’t like main female lead in both moon embracing sun and s-scandal drama, they were both so passive and so submissive, very ordinary character with little spark. The male leads always saved the damsel in distress. I hope it’s not the same case here. Also I didn’t  like the actor cast for male lead. I didn’t watch Dr Romantic 2 but I heard he was average. But he was sublimely awful in abyss, he’s not ready for leading roles. I feel like if So Hyun was cast in this drama, she would have to carry this drama on her back by herself and not depend on male lead actor :sweatingbullets:

I am reading read the webtoon, it’s still on-going. There are those who think it’s dull because it’s a slice of life story but I believe the majority loves it, including myself. It’s a story with heart. I haven’t seen sohyun play an awkward, deeply insecure character. I love the family dynamic and how supporting her siblings are minus her mom. Esp her older sister. It gave me tears. Most dramas sohyun starred in, her family are dead or raised by single parent household, and she never had a sibling :lol: I love it although she becomes popular, she never lets it go to her head and helps people from all walks of life and those who supposedly “not conventionally” beautiful just like her. She can empathize and help other people find confidence in themselves, just like her. And I love that although there is a love triangle, it’s low-key, there’s never any fight or hostility between the male leads due to both liking the same girl. After clearing a huge misunderstanding, they both support each other as brothers :wub: Her struggles all very relatable. And I love that the male leads both have the philosophy that outer beauty is not important even though they are both hot. And that they’re both fine dating an “ordinary” looking girl. I want to see sohyun play this dorky, awkward, but heart of gold girl that becomes more assertive as the story progress. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

I have a strong feeling that AHS will be the next male lead of So Hyunnie. Please note that AHS was originally casted as Sun-Oh in Love Alarm. So, the chances to be paired up in other drama is high. I am so excited! 

In retrospect I’m glad that he turned down love alarm or we wouldn’t get the amazing Song Kang :wub:

• LOL 3

Either way, both dramas sound good and I'm really can't wait to hear any casting news soon. Hopefully she will do drama or movie this year too..

9 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020

Kim Sohyun received an award!

(Actress- Trend Icon Category) Congratulations!

http://bcli.kcforum.co.kr/2020/win2020.html

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

Congratulations :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Either way, both dramas sound good and I'm really can't wait to hear any casting news soon. Hopefully she will do drama or movie this year too..

Yes let’s keep sending good vibes to the invisible air waves :P

I also read remarried empress webtoon, it is female centered, and it’s so rewarding seeing her be so strong despite her adversaries and tribulations. Her dresses are so pretty, and I love the mild fantasy elements. The main male lead can turn into a bird. She had a good relationship with bird before realizing the bird is prince/soon to be king of neighboring country. 
—-this is perfect for Sohyun as well 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1