✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

23 hours ago, elan1 said:

I can be wrong but I believe it means that one of the reasons customers have high trust on certain products she promotes is due to her influence :lol:

edit: The award she received specifically Is for trend icon, so yes it’s her influence, that customers trust her and her promoted items . 

That’s what I really appreciate about Sohyun is how close she is to her manager and the rest of her team, it’s rare to see celebs interact with their team in such a relax and fun manner so frequently. Maybe once or twice For certain celebs but we see it all the time with our girl. 
:D  why her face hidden :tears:

yes team Jojo! 

She has the nicest personality!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I wonder if I’m the only one refreshing twitter feeds for sohyun next project at least a hundred times per day? Raise your hands if you can relate :lol:

Maybe we shouldn’t expect announcement until filming for love alarm 2 ends in June :phew: but the struggles lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

I guess she is under obligation not to disclose any info regarding her next project after Love Alarm coz there is a big chance that the hype of the drama maybe affected. I guess she may announce her next projects after airing of Love Alarm. 

I’m not sure if that’s the case because Tales of Nokdu didn’t damper the hype of Love Alarm  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

I’m not sure if that’s the case because Tales of Nokdu didn’t damper the hype of Love Alarm  

TTON and LAS1 were both announced around the same time. I guess the hype is not affected by TTON because everyone was so excited because KSH is coming back to TV. So, people accepted everything served in their table. 

The case of LAS2 is different because LAS1 became an international hit. So, for the follow up season to achieve hit status, it's hype shouldn't be interrupted. 

• Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

TTON and LAS1 were both announced around the same time. I guess the hype is not affected by TTON because everyone was so excited because KSH is coming back to TV. So, people accepted everything served in their table. 

The case of LAS2 is different because LAS1 became an international hit. So, for the follow up season to achieve hit status, it's hype shouldn't be interrupted. 

But sk already announced his new drama ksh should too!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Are you referring to when they announced release date or when the existence of project was announced for both shows? 

It is just my opinion but I don’t think announcing a new project will interrupt the hype of love alarm 2, the anticipation is too big and also all episodes are released on same day so momentum won’t slow down. Everyone has to know who she picks... unless they toy with our feelings again if they plan to make season 3 :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, Doldo said:

But sk already announced his new drama ksh should too!

I agree, This is the year where I see numerous of actors being cast in multiple projects although their current drama is still airing or not yet aired

examples JDY, Park Hae Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk, Song Kang(perfect example since he’s also in love alarm, he’s offered a ballerina drama), Jung Hae In, and etc 

edit: off tangent but I hope sohyun work together with Park Seo Joon. 

perfect drama proposal: Remarried Empress. 

Park Seo Joon can play the neighboring prince/king/bird lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

I agree, This is the year where I see numerous of actors being cast in multiple projects although their current drama is still airing or not yet aired

examples JDY, Park Hae Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk, Song Kang(perfect example since he’s also in love alarm, he’s offered a ballerina drama), Jung Hae In, and etc 

edit: off tangent but I hope sohyun work together with Park Seo Joon. 

perfect drama proposal: Remarried Empress. 

Park Seo Joon can play the neighboring prince/king/bird lol 

I can't take seeing her having a lovey dovey scenes with PSJ. We all know how aggressive and experienced PSJ is when it comes to romantic scenes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

I can't take seeing her having a lovey dovey scenes with PSJ. We all know how aggressive and experienced PSJ is when it comes to romantic scenes. 

He’s really good, great actually :wub:

I think she’s slowly getting there judging from radio romance and tales of nokdu. Both characters also take a lead in initiating kisses. 

also in ruler, YSH basically swallows her in that passionate kiss by the river :lol:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

He’s really good, great actually :wub:

I think she’s slowly getting there judging from radio romance and tales of nokdu. Both characters also take a lead in initiating kisses. 

also in ruler, YSH basically swallows her in that passionate kiss by the river :lol:

Oh no. For me, she is still a baby. The only adult oppa that I approve for her is Taecyeon. 

• Like 2

Love Alarm season 2 related :-
Interview with Kim Min Young, Product Director of Netflix Korea talk about Love Alarm.
-
It covers a different topic. The key here is the process of the heroine 'Jojo' growing into an independent woman. You may also notice the triangular relationship between the three main characters, but in this work we've included Jojo as a woman who can live without a man, we want to emphasize this. Please also do not forget to give a different feeling by reflecting the science fiction worldview of the original webtoon. "
-
'Love alarm' is the original series of Cheon Gye-young's webtoon series. It is Cheon Gye-young, who has secured a fan base with unique sensibility and depth since it emerged as a manhwa 'audition' 20 years ago. A powerful app that tells you if you like someone, tells the story of people who want to know their true heart in a popularized society.

cr:shirlley0604  ig

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Interview with Kim Min Young, Product Director of Netflix Korea talk about Love Alarm.
-
It covers a different topic. The key here is the process of the heroine 'Jojo' growing into an independent woman. You may also notice the triangular relationship between the three main characters, but in this work we've included Jojo as a woman who can live without a man, we want to emphasize this. Please also do not forget to give a different feeling by reflecting the science fiction worldview of the original webtoon. "
-
'Love alarm' is the original series of Cheon Gye-young's webtoon series. It is Cheon Gye-young, who has secured a fan base with unique sensibility and depth since it emerged as a manhwa 'audition' 20 years ago. A powerful app that tells you if you like someone, tells the story of people who want to know their true heart in a popularized society.

Team JoJo! I like that they are pushing this concept that you don’t need a man to define who you are. You, yourself is enough. Don’t let others write your story for you, you write your story yourself. You are good enough yourself. I like this angle :) And if there is a guy in your life, that doesn’t change who you are and negate your ability to be independent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, Breeze said:

-
-

This sounds good. A female-centric drama for our So Hyun. I just hope that fans of the 1st season will still support the 2nd season since the same will be kind of less romantic and female-centric. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1