[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Hmm stripe shirt :D I have one too and it's one of my favourite~~
Here's Chapter 5 :x :x http://ic3chocolate.livejournal.com/1851.html I was preoccupied for the last few days, didn't even have much time to lurk around :-S And since class resumed on Monday... I can only update one chapter on the weekends, maybe more sometimes if I feel like it :) Hopefully it won't stop you guys from continue reading it!! Ciao~

I really want to learn to make videos. :((  I'm listening to Hyun Bin-That Man song and I just can't help but to think what a good Maru's video This could make. OMG I really need to learn to make videos. I'm hopeless when it comes to technology. I'm really more suitable for Medieval time being. ROTFLMAO

charmingtail said:

Unless there is a term in CW's contract regarding the work she has to take in a year,My hunch is that what type of project CW will do this year is going to shed lights on CW's personality and indirectly on chaeki. I will share my thots after CW has picked her project. Lets say, values and way of life are very impt factors for an enduring relationship, it sometimes determine, whether you can be merely lovers or husband and wife. I am keeping my fingers crossed, chaeki are compatible and in sync again =) No its not solely about them fixing their schedule together

@anoosha

maybe i can say it's easy? when i started vidding i was so BAD at it~~ but after a few months i started to become used to it and trying effects~~~
i recommend sony vegas pro :x it's easier to use~~~ maybe no to WMM? the effects are limited~~
at first you can just trim the scenes you like and link them together :D <<< that'S how i started then i knew how to match the transitions to the music beats or if it's a slow song (to the lyrics) :x it's fun!! but the rendering takes time :( << that's what i hate the most :))

@charmingtail
whoaaa! another amazing posts! i love reading your long post btw.. that's so awesome!!  ^:)^

tumblr_mebp3w1NYY1r3gb3zo1_400.gif
thank you for the kind words! but i'm still newbie here.. nowhere close to master @jeonghyang 's skill and also other masters and sifu!!  8->

regarding dispatch, i really wished that chaeki not related to those news.. somehow i always find this gossip news or anything like paparazzi are so rudeee.. i always feel bad for all celebrities.. i mean yes that's a consequences for being a public figure.. but then there's also a boundary that we can't crossed.. it's their rights to have a privacy.. (well.. i feel i'm just stating an obvious point.. haizz.. i just can't type really well my thoughts.. ~X( )

anyway! what we should do is
HIDE-CHAEKI_zps5a5825bc.gif

and if any news leaked
tumblr_mea6h0MzyD1qebseoo1_250.gif

ohh.. talking about stripes clothes.. are we going to have trend of prisoner outfit??  =))

@ic3chocolate : awww~ thank you for another sweet ff!! you made my day!! such a perfect timing to bomb this thread while it's a bit quiet~
tumblr_m3rt7xgBBa1rp6gwm.gif

@cinnamoroll14 annyeong ....i know u lurking here...hahha
:)) :))  how are u today...?? u and master j are similar...hhahaha.. today i lurking in SJK and MCW DC ..i just found out SJK new pict..but not our queen... i really want to see MCW new pict..at least her pict in Millet CF and other..
8-> 8->

@rulezhine
You are really greedy....hahaha...you already got SHKMCW's and ic3chocolate's fanfic to read...so it should be enough to satisfy your thirst for ChaeKi moments...mine can wait... :D

@anoosha
I love "That Man" though I prefer the version from The One...I wanted to make it part of my fanfic...lol...

@mulberry9

I know what you mean. Specially after I read that CW's interview, She talked about, how sad She was in that 1 year break She was forced to take, before joining the new agency. That's why I really want her to choose a good project soon. Taking a year break at the state she is in her career, is dangerous. She is a great actress and she got many awards already but she is still going up on that success mountain and is not at the peak. She needs to get to that peak before taking a break.I want her to be in the same place Son Ye Jin is at professionally. Because I think CW is as talented as her and as natural as her when it comes to acting. I want her to choose a good project even If it's not new in scriptwriting,but I'm sure she can add to the character. She needs to come back for the sake of herself and us, specially. Through her interviews,She is the happiest while she is working on a project, no matter how tiresome it may be/get.