[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

sorry off topic! %-(
here's gifs to apologize, hopefully its cuteness reduces your anxiety! (combine with cat picture that @rulezhine and @jeonghyang post) :D
tumblr_mao4pqPWVz1rt7ceuo2_500.giftumblr_m8vxs0Tt681r0uup3.gif
it should be match with mcw's dog! B-)

@rulezhine
hahaha! you mean this :
 tumblr_llt35kM6mL1qibmrmo1_500.gif
i love upin ipin also! it's so funny! especially when they said 'betul betul betul!'
i'm from indonesia.. if i'm not wrong you're indonesian too right?? apa kabar? senang bertemu dengan anda! (why it's so formal? i have no idea) @-)

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine

Wow, then you're about ready for bed, aren't you? And luckily I don't work today. Just going to stay home & do some hw. :D

@cinnamoroll14

whatt..you're from indonesia...huaaa..again i meet my domestic friend again...geez i thought u from overseas...hahha.. from the beginning i have a feeling you know upin-ipin.."betul..betul..betu"l...hahha :D btw where do you live?? nice to meet u chingu.. hueee woy ternyate dari indonesia juge...salam kenal ye..hahha
:)) :))

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine

Lol you're just like me then! I don't sleep til 1or 2 in the morning. Either I'm up lurking on soompi or watching kdramas. Somehow I can't seem to sleep early. Btw I've been cheating & back to watching Nice Guy. =)) I know I said I wouldn't watch it until summer vacation but I really couldn't help it. :)) Are you watching any dramas at the moment, chingu?

@rulezhine
hahaha.. with my crappy english, i didn't expect you to think i'm from overseas (esp. english based country)..
upin ipin is just phenomenal in malaysia and indonesia~ everyone knows about it.. =))

i live in jakarta, but atm, i'm not in jakarta~ :-??
tumblr_maps5jPhZt1qh4caho1_500.gif
^ basically thats where i am now.. :P

how about you? :x
nice to meet you too! salam kenal juga!! so happy to meet with other indonesian.. hehe..  /:)

i'm just gonna edit in this post! because what i'm gonna post is another out of topic! scared i'm spamming, i don't know the rules n conditions here
@rulezhine yesss!! absolutely! we can meet up as burning toast and naughties member!
i think there are still some indonesian member too right?  <:-P

@SJKMCW and @rulezhine
sorry i'm joining your conversation.. Jang Ok Jung is so niceee! you should try to watch.. i almost die when watching it.. not so much like nice guy though.. b-(
i think captain jillia and mermaid obscuresalmon and other toasts mentioned it before (sorry if i spell wrong, as i never post personally to you.but oh.. thank you for the stickers <again.. i don't know whats those 3 (insightful, awesome, lol) called>) :x
but seriously it's good! just sad that the ratings is pretty bad..
but then...
tumblr_m4tbtbDDQQ1rp6gwm.gif

@limanh,
i'm waiting for your fantastic ff update!!
 tumblr_mlsltkJ26d1r8ja0io1_500.gif <- in my case.. just keep reading, just keep reading yours and others fanfics!

Guest SJKMCW

Btw I just read @ic3chocolate's 5th chapter & it got me all giddy. :D I'm sorry but I'm taking it that's it's real! =)) =)) =))

@SJKMCW

haha we have some similarities... yes i want to rewatch NG again for the xxxxx times coz i can remember how many times i have watched NG hahha.. yes there are another K-drama that i have been watching...Gu Family books, You're the best lee soon shin and Cheer up Mr. Kim.. haha last night i ended by watching Gu family book ep 5 & 6 in my mobile phone till 4 am ...hahha so crazy... how about u??
:D:))

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine
Oh Gu Family Book? My sister is watching that and she was telling me to watch it. I'm probably going to start on it soon. :D As of now, I've been only watching 1 or 2 parts of Nice Guy at night before I go to bed. I'm trying not to be too insanely addicted to where I won't focus on school. ;)) How are you liking Gu Family Book so far?

EDIT: Since we've been kinda off topic, I'm gonna post some EunMa pictures. ;))

tumblr_mcx34cnHZr1rqgnw4o1_r2_500.png

Credits: sorensenii

@SJKMCW
I read your fanfic last night, dear! Thank you for sharing it with us...I'm very glad you decided to write it and share it with us... :x

I'm sitting in between you and @rulezhine in regards of timezone... :D

@SJKMCW @limanh

that's right limanh sitting between us for the time zone..she's like our bridge..haha...:))

i really recommend you to watch Gu family book.. last night i ended by crying loudly because i watch sad scene..huuhhu..the story has fast movement..and you'll not got bored easily...i think now i'm become a fans of this drama...haha but still i have to looking forward for the next episode..so far NG still is the best drama that i have watched it...hehhe :D

@cinnamoroll14

yes jang ok jung also a good drama too..my little sister who in 7 grade..really love this drama..geez everyday she read the synopsis of this drama..and try to find out about the real history of jang ok jung.. i think i should send off my little sister to korea..geez because of me now she more fluent to read and speak korean haizzzz....
:)) :))

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine
Yes, my sister also cried so hard to that drama too! lol. Everyday she would text me and express to me how sad the drama is. I will def watch it once summer vacation hits. :D

Thanks @limanh. Thank you for sharing yours with us too! :-* BTW, hope you update soon! :D

Guest SJKMCW

Do any of you know where I can download Nice Guy in HD?
I'm sorta having trouble. :/

@
p1n6an2012
I remember you gave me a link before but I kind of lost it.
Do you still happen to have that link? :D

EDIT: NVM I TRACED BACK MY POSTS AND FOUND IT.
:D

@rulezhine @SJKMCW
oh nooo! your post urge me to leave some other comment! (btw, just to clarify, why i put *off topic* in my post, it's not i'm saying your post off topic.. it's just as a new member here, i'm just scared i disturbing others (not only big gifs, this newbie also posting weird stuff).. sorry! i'm just paranoid.. i'm scared i look too rude in my post.. so sorry! if i'm not clarify this, i don't think i can sleep tonight.. hahaha..) :-S

anyway!
i wish i can speak or at least read korean.. so i can help translate or having a lot of channel to contribute some chaeki news and pics! but learning language is d*mn harddd.. it's like doing impossible things for me!!

tumblr_m4917oEN911rp6gwm.gif <- this is what's inside of my brain.. when i try to memorize them, they're just running away.. :((

- JOJ until now is well composed, pretty, and so much eye candy delivered.. hopefully it's keep continuing this good! your sisters have a nice taste btw.. haha.. :D

*edit : @SJKMCW can you share the link too?? i try to search it.. but sadly can't find.. :-??

OMG is really offf..off..topic..but i want to post shinee comeback stage here..geez their live performance was amazing..they really eat their CD again..it's really same with the CD...and Onew looks like JK ohh no so handsome...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3PFcA0ONY

Mr Removed ver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER_7yifgcQ4

:x :x