[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@rulezhine
annyeong too! as i said before i'll keep lurking here even if i'm not posting.. >:)
when i open my account, i have made my mind, no matter what happens in the future, whether all the toasts find me bothering or not..
i'll keep become a lurker here.. (maybe not posting anymore though.. haha) :-B

this thread is my first thread that i have been following since it's still a newborn.. so i'll never let it gooo~ :)>-
tumblr_m2g8hv0jdA1rtgh31o1_400.gif

awww~ anyway.. i wish i can understand DC.. it's all korean.. only SJK news is already good enoughhh for me~
although i also want to see our queen.. miss her! :'(
please keep posting and updated~~ :-*

*edit: @rulezhine : i feel i have seen that cat on 9gag.. so there's a high chance that it's not sjk' cat.. maybeee.. but who knows? :-?

Before I go to bed..@annosha that cat is not belong to sjk. Actually he has never share his private thing until now~ but I read that he afraid of a cat ^#(^ most of personal photos of sjk dc is belong to fans of sjk^^~

Guest charmingtail

@mulberry9
Agree with you esp on that CW is a very strong willed girl when it comes to her craft. I felt that when CW has a project, she will really give her all, very concentrated and very focused on doing her best. She really enjoys her work very much. I think in some ways she can be even more determined than sjk. 
Its a hunch for me and I dont think I want to say much since really CW has not even picked a project yet at all. When she decides to work and picks a project; maybe my "hunch" will be clearer. Then I will voice my thots, then you will see very clearly where I am coming from. I am not saying that if CW is picking for eg a thriller, its shows her personality or her picking a thriller relates to chaeki, Its really more than that. I am just keeping my fingers crossed I hope they are in sync since I always think work is such an impt part of a relationship.
@anoosha
If I can have my way totally, I hope to see CW in a drama, I hope she has the same luck like SHG, a script written for her like TWTWB. =) But then I will pray and trust CW knows what she really want in her life, her directions and dreams. What she hopes for is more important than what fans hopes for and thinks its impt for her.
recalling @idom said 2. When sjk had to so many interview for wolfboy, he was asked about mcw, pby a lot by reporters.Most of his answers were very similar except one which is from youngnam newspaper( this one from the province of daegu, not main newspaper) . He described mcw as very nice(sweet) person, she has slack side of character, also has personal charm.

I think JK understands her and I agree with JK on this

Guest SJKMCW

@anoosha

Omg I love Hyun Bin's "That Man". Maybe I'll attempt to make a ChaeKi mv with that song. :D I'm still a rookie though but I'm gna give it try. :D

@jeonghyang
tumblr_mludifFFFr1soeql8o1_500.gif
NO mastah! you're just too humble! i always entertained by your post!
entertaining and finding pictures in my understanding are also skills! even perva-ness is also a skill!!  :D
take me as your subordinate please~
tumblr_mersoi3hz01qf9c4m.gif

since you mentioned other masters~ i just want to said i always amazed by all the photoshop pics and posts! @populovehyun @perfectgirl
i always try to do photoshop.. but it's so harddd!! i'm a big fan of every experts here!! (not only ps, writing skills, delusional thoughts, etc~) ^:)^
tumblr_m5ckhpJsAS1rqq0c0o1_500.gif

omo.. sorry! i always spam gif.. i just love gif.. they express my feeling more~ forgive me!! :\">

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine

Aneong dear! :-h My day is barely beginning. It's 10:30 am here in the US. :D It's going good today. But no tv? That's too bad. Maybe you can watch YouTube? ;;) How is your day going?