[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Oh god. I just checked out the TWTWB BTS videos ( a whole lot of 40 minutes) and theirs is very quirky. I was trying to find out what usually happens behind the scene and this reconfirm my suspicion with regards to their incessant skinships. CW & JK.....dont get caught by dispatchers , seriously. lol 

Guest SJKMCW

I swear, the more I watch BTS of other OTPs, the more I'm convinced that ChaeKi is real! :x I just finished the BTS of twtwb & as much as I love JIS & SHK, their chemistry is rather lacking. :( They're what I believe to be merely colleagues. ChaeKi, however, are different. They can try to hide it all they want but it's far too obvious. I'm not even being bias & delusional right now. No other OTP's chemistry is compatible with uri ChaeKi's and that's the truth!

Just read there are 2 more couples Dispatch is going to expose.Smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graeteShrug

First was A Top Actor+ Top Actress------------------------> JIS+KMH

Two more to come

Top Actor+Top Actress

Top Actor+ Rookie actress

Hope SJK/MCW aren't involved.Smiley-angelic011  I officially hate Dispatch and won't ever wish their scandals on any actresses, No matter how much indifferent I'm toward them after seeing,how not just K-netizens but also International fans treat their idol and his girlfriend in JIS and KMH's case.Disgusting

@giaonguyen and to other toast making chaeki videos, @p1n6an2012
i agree with other toast, please don't let it bother you! your vid is always awesome.. i always fangirling at your vid~ please keep making vids!

well, i know everyone can have different opinion and shippers.. just look at it as like she's just a lost lamb goat lost in a field full of gold (chaeki kingdom?).. so she's just a bit insane.. 8-}
as i'm not a 'violent' person, i'll help her to return to her own land.. *after all toasts torture her then.. >:)
 SPARTA_zps140ba637.gif   MISSIONTARGET_zps6fdf1085.jpg

YOU'RE WELCOME 'shall-not-be-named' SHIPPERS! O:-)

anoosha said: Just read there are 2 more couples Dispatch is going to expose.Smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graeteShrug

First was A Top Actor+ Top Actress------------------------> JIS+KMH

Two more to come

Top Actor+Top Actress

Top Actor+ Rookie actress

Hope SJK/MCW aren't involved.Smiley-angelic011  I officially hate Dispatch and won't ever wish their scandals on any actresses, No matter how much indifferent I'm toward them after seeing,how not just netizens but also International fans treat their idol and his girlfriend in JIS and KMH's case.Disgusting

Guest aneem181

hyeeeee my beloved fellow naughties !
annyeong. ( EunMa style ) ^^
 it's been a long time since my last post. I guess some of you perhaps don't remember me. ( okay. that's sad ) T.T
well . I'm now on my semester break .

I have been lurking around actively starting 3weeks ago.
and I was quite shocked to know that JIS is dating KMH. I bet O2 shippers out there must be having a hard time to accept the fact. 
 I can't imagine how am I going to react if I'm in their position. ( a shipper heart breaks. ) the feeling will be even worse than having myself being dumped by my bf. :P 

I just want to share some point here.
recently , I love to see celebrity married couples like Kwon SangWoo&Son Taeyoung , Ki Taeyoung&Eugene , ;)
 they are sooooo lovely.
still wish that uri Chaeki will end up like them someday. ^^
 if they are really in a relationship now , I hope they will maintain their love for a long time like Jisung & LeeBoyoung , Seven-Park Hanbyul or SimonD & Lady Jane. =)
and it's better to have them date secretly and expose it once they are getting married. omona. how awesome is that.
  <3
 Chaeky yah. Pogoshipta. :')

cinnamoroll14 said: @giaonguyen and to other toast making chaeki videos, @p1n6an2012
i agree with other toast, please don't let it bother you! your vid is always awesome.. i always fangirling at your vid~ please keep making vids!

well, i know everyone can have different opinion and shippers.. just look at it as like she's just a lost lamb lost in a field full of gold (chaeki kingdom?).. so she's just a bit insane.. 8-}
as i'm not a 'violent' person, i'll help her to return to her own land.. *after all toasts torture her then.. >:)

YOU'RE WELCOME 'shall-not-be-named' SHIPPERS! O:-)

@jeonghyang

NO WAY It's Won Bin. If they had something on him, They would have released it before JIS and KMH's scandal.

For the Top Actor+Top Actress------------> I'm sensing SHK and Kang Dong Won. I hope not. SHK has been under enough attacks in past. She deserves better treatment. Hope it's not her. She is so fragile.

Top Actor+Rookie Actress ---------------------. People are saying it's Hyun Bin and a Rookie Actress.Apparently because there was some sort of Blind Item(my a**) saying the Top Actor has just served his military service.Who knows!

Everything including the first post is just a rumor. Rumor says Dispatch is going to release them,who knows If it's true or not.

anoosha

said:

@jeonghyang

NO WAY It's Won Bin. If they had something on him, They would have released it before JIS and KMH's scandal.

For the Top Actor+Top Actress------------> I'm sensing SHK and Kang Dong Won. I hope not. SHK has been under enough attacks in past. She deserves better treatment. Hope it's not her. She is so fragile.

Top Actor+Rookie Actress ---------------------. People are saying it's Hyun Bin and a Rookie Actress.Apparently because there was some sort of Blind Item(my a**) saying the Top Actor has just served his military service.Who knows!

Everything including the first post is just a rumor. Rumor says Dispatch is going to release them,who knows If it's true or not.

@jeonghyang

Nahhhhhhh I can't marry A GOD. The Day Won Bin marries, It's gonna be a Public Mourning in South Korea! Fan Girls who were married to him in their delusional world are gonna jump off bridges.
Smiley-laughing021  Uri Nam Gila and I are selling our wedding pictures to PEOPLE! and HELLO! Magazines for million dollars,Smiley_emoticons_lachtot  No Dispatch for us. We are really famous,you know. Vil2-love