[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

I too watched SHK and JIS 40 minutes BTS during TWTWB. What a different. You know how unbiased I try to be. But I probably am biased anyway. But you can see the difference no matter how you look at it. SHK and JIS claim to be friends and the kind of friends that actually hang out with each other and yet their skinship was very different from ChaeKi. I think JIS is as playful as SJK is. SJK probably learned it from his hyung anyway. JIS was so playful with staff, with Kim Bum(those sign,I bet SJK knows about that too) He lifted the mood of the staff up all the time. threw jokes here and there, But you can't hide his indifferency when it came to SHK. Don't get this wrong, He was caring, had fun with SHK too. They laughed together in couple of scenes.But you could never feel they were that comfortable with each other.There was something between them blocking them to get closer. SHK at least was trying to be as professional as possible around him. Poor SHK, you can tell she was so afraid of the on set rumors and she was either so into her role or she just couldn't have as much fun as others on set because of the scandals that could be started. I have yet to see SJK's BTS videos with his other co-stars to judge If his skinship with Chae Won was different or not. But from the BTS I can totally tell, SHK and JIS were never more than co-stars on set or the ultimate it can get, Is just two industry friends.Not more than that. :x

Chaeki's Hospital BTS is still the best BTS video of any drama I have ever watched. It tops even Secret Garden's wedding night BTS,at least for me. :x

The description that was posted with the picture @rulezhine posted.

[fancam]Bloger: Heard SongJoongKi so kindness more than other artist?but not sure。at shopping mall of  The north face store, staff asked JoongKi to taken a group photo? but JoongKi’s answer so warm: he said, I think single photo better than group phot! (bloger: Oh, so touching。Kindness JoongKi xi, We will love you forever~ ! )[cr:fradalee /via:pradalee.never /translate by Maple_Ki Aile]

[fancam]Bloger: Heard SongJoongKi so kindness more than other artist?but not sure。at shopping mall of  The north face store, staff asked JoongKi to taken a group photo? but JoongKi’s answer so warm: he said, I think single photo better than group phot! (bloger: Oh, so touching。Kindness JoongKi xi, We will love you forever~ ! )[cr:fradalee /via:pradalee.never /translate by Maple_Ki Aile]

cr.maple26817 tumblr

Another info was that He only stayed at that wedding for 30s. Probably because of that Laneige event.

@anoosha

thanks anoosha to post the description..hahha..he wanted single than group photo..amazing...hahaha..
:D:D

about joong ki's signature..maybe you're right he's lurking here...or maybe he's one of us...who is he?? what his username??
;)) ;))

edit: 30s...geez he's only took the picture with the bride and groom..then he left...huaaahaha
:))

@shirayuri thanks so much for responding my post!! >:D<
I thought it's Nell's type of song too but I searched for it and found nothing.
I contact the video maker but no response. I guess she's not active on YT anymore. her last video was 4 months ago. :((
anyway, are you sure it's mixed up from 2 different songs? I take that you are Nell's fan right? considering that you know who sang the sip part in that BGM
?

edit:
I FOUND IT! and it is NELL's song! my God, how can I be such an idiot?? thanks for pointing me to the biggest hint, shirayuri!!
:-*

Guest renebecks

@anoosha i think he doesnt write it bcos there's no space on it?*i'm all the way for joong ki defense here hahaha*

anyway, as lo as he's happy with chae won in real life he can pass the "be happy" phrase signature :)

@rulezhine

Let's hope @jeonghyang is not SJK.Harabojipervmastahhh @jeonghyang is SJK! 
http://mashedmusings.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/image011.gif?w=593

Now that I think about it more carefully,@jeonghyang is the mysterious poster in here. No one knows what sex He/She has. If anyone could be SJK, It's @jeonghyang and no one else. ROTFLMAO

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltw9xfJCHs1qafrh6.gif

@anoosha

WHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Mastahh is SJK>>>............................:-O :-O :-O

anDWAEEEEE...........................:(( :((

bUT WE sHould pay attention of this..because all your suspicion  maybe true...but...why it should be our masterrrrrrrrrrr..... X_X X_X

So that WHY mastahhh always love MCW Legs....so he's SJK...that's right...that's the proof...MCW Legs.....
=)) =)) =))

@anoosha Hey there....I thought you might be a little more convinced with Chaeki after watching the 40 mins of TWTWB BTS! Hahhaha. I know...poor SHK. But theirs is quite fun. I guess we need to splash a few more buckets of water to @anoosha , people ! Fire on with your analysis/comments ! :)

@Jillia
Same here, dear! I went shopping yesterday because it was the only day where I was free but it was really frustrating and chilling...
no fun at all and of course I couldn't find what I was looking for...lol...do you have any plans for today?...

Dear Toasts,

I hope I can still update my fanfic as regular as usual, if not please don't be sad...but for now here comes

chapter 12 of "Awakening of Love"

click here

Have fun reading and thank you so much for the love you gave me so far! :x

@Jillia
Like you I have no plans for today besides from doing the chores... :-q and maybe working on my next chapter afterwards...lol...

@rulezhine
Today is weekend so I slept longer...maybe 9 hours?... :)) and it's my pleasure to be your safer...hahaha...

@limanh

you're chapter 12 is really sweet..romantic and also sad.. i can"t describe my feeling...that's so beautiful but also sad...u make their skinship so sweet..i wanna cry in the last part when chae won cried and say " I Love U" to joong ki..and also when Joong Ki say " How can i not Love " ...u really break my heart sweetie..
:(( :(( but it's a beautiful moment for them
:x :x

ahhh...you're the best... :-bd :-bd

edit: 9 hours...huaaa that's very long..but u deserve to get a long time sleep..because u have wrote 13 nicely...:D

You're success to steal my heart sweetie with this chapter..know i more..more....fall in love with chaeki...
:x :x

Wish in the next chapter we can know about their secret birth...they deserve to get happiness
:):)

edit: 9 hours...huaaa that's very long..but u deserve to get a long time sleep..because u have wrote 13 nicely...:D