[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

I got out for sleep and find there's 4 pages I missed? I think we can make it through thousands pages!! =))
I love you guys so much toasties!! :x <:-P

@SJKMCW oh.my.GOD! please update soon! I wonder what will happen next, is SJK going to force himself to her? *pervert thoughts* =P~ 8-}

by the way, I know this OOT, but does anyone know what song did the video maker's used for this video below?

I've searched this song almost a year know 'till I forgot about it but after I watched this video I remember it again and STILL can't figure out the song name!~X(
deoajyoyo yeorobun..^:)^

Guest SJKMCW

@VISAY

Lol that would be good for a one shot fic but I'm planning to move mine gradually. Maybe in the future, I will write a one shot. :D But now, the purpose of this fic is entirely about revenge, pain, sorrow, & love so it wouldn't make sense that they just start making out out of nowhere. =)) =)) But I promise you guys that when the time comes, I will def not skip out on the skinships & good stuff. ;) Honestly I would love to get to those parts already too but I personally think it's no fun if there's no conflicts (just my opinion). Hopefully I won't bore you all by that time. (:|

i'm out and seemed will be busy until tomorrow :( and we'll go out camping in golden week :(( i hate it i just want to stay at home and check soompi all day long suffering in headache as well...

Hope i can still be updated in our ffers new chapters and about chaeki till then!

Guest SJKMCW

@p1n6an2012 Dear, have you decided on what fanvid to make yet? I did love the sexy one but any one is fine. I'll love it regardless. I just want something new of ChaeKi! :D

@riendonghae Hmmm, I'm pretty positive that it sounds like a Nell's song. Thought of Kim Jongwan straightaway when I heard the small snippet of vocals. Can't pinpoint which song but it also sounds like a mash-up of 2 songs in there :-?

@p1n6an2012

Dear, have you decided on what fanvid to make yet? I did love the sexy one but any one is fine. I'll love it regardless. I just want something new of ChaeKi! :D

I think i'll be busy starting this week... i'll just upload my NG parts vidlets for now... :D

Guest jinjjapurry

anoosha said:

Can they make some rooms for moi in there? :-? I won't take that much space anyway. Please move aside Jank Geun Suk, please!  ;))

Ohhhh! I remember a PS of that made by Photoshopped Goddess @populovehyun

Aigooooo!!!!!! I wish geun suk is MCW. If it is MCW then her face must be 200% tired after spending a hot long night with woori joongki ssi

this thread's so ridiculous, you guys move it so fast :x i couldn't even catch up all the things, ok i lied, i'll be backtracking when free :D

i saw some newbies here, welcome aboard guys, enjoy and have fun t4624.gif

coastalbreeze

said: LOL, it's been ages since I logged in. It's impossible for me to catch up now, but I'm happy to see our ChaeKi ship sailing smoothly. :-)

Sending hugs to all Aomorists!

:x

@idom Oh I'm sorry, your bias is Joongie. Kekeke. Mix up.

@anoosha I'm not trying to paint rainbows and unicorns, or pen a fairy tale. Of course, I'm not psychic either. Hey, I'm sure there are a number of Korean celebrities who initiate frequent intimate skinship behind the scenes like ChaeKi, never talk about each other or do a CF after a successful drama run and voted 2nd most wanted CF celebs...and obviously, relatively young, hot, popular stars like JK are thinking/concerned about making money in case of marriage and actually say that of their own accord to a journalist. Yep, I'm sure it happens all the time in Korea...just give me several months to find someone that fits this profile. I may not be resourceful, but I know of a couple of people who could be hired by the CIA...I'll get back to ya. :D

@cedricgordon Our mosquito is just trying to increase page count and inject some irrationality into the forum, b/c we're obviously not delusional about all the intimate skinship ChaeKi commits on set...or their sharing of catch phrases. It's not like we can telepathically force them to touch each other or recite each others' words. We're special, but not that special.

@coastalbreeze Dear, where have you been?

Guest lucky120593

@giaonguyen

OMG!! she really dares to badmouth Chae Won??!!!!!!! okay now im angry..i feel like punching that person in the face!!! god i just can't accept it!! i'm usually a calm and patient type of a person.. but this is just unacceptable.

One does not simply badmouth the queen!!

P/s: u said her profile picture is the girl who shall not be named right.. i guess she's a boki shipper then..she must felt so insecure watching your vids..

@rulezhine According interview of sjk that he met jang KS by chance that day..so jks invited sjk because they know each other due to a movie "a case of murder in itaewon" And whether Sjk attended at chocoball meeting or not that day..He just hang out with jks that day!! Fans just assumed that maybe there was meeting that day base on twitter of jks~ some reporters write an article just base on celebrities's twitter or me2day or cyworld~

Guest july rosenuena

@giaonguyen that's terrible. If she's not a ChaeKi shipper then why view your vids right? She just had her heart broken with the videos. Tsk. I can't imagine how desperate she is. Ignore her sweetie, they're just JEALOUS.

Annyeong toasties..naughties.. :-h

@idom thanks for the info.. i forgot that jk played in itaewon murder case too..honestly i'm not really sure if jk went to chocobal gathering..even he went to gathering with jgs or not that day.. I just happy that jgs and sjk has close friendship.. :D:)

Theres so many people like that in yt.. Like the people who comment and bash sjk (in exellence award speech) in @yoonghyuun 's vid assuming and claiming that sjk's proud of himself and that psh is better with chaewon :)) they are so blind poor them just ignore people like them

Guest july rosenuena

@p1n6an2012 have you experienced that too? Why do they have to view videos if it has someone they don't like and just bash them. Okay, let's just say it's okay to open your thoughts in some way, but not curse them. Too narrow-minded people.

:D

Guest july rosenuena

@p1n6an2012 have you experienced that too? Why do they have to view videos if it has someone they don't like and just bash them. Okay, let's just say it's okay to open your thoughts in some way, but not curse them. Too narrow-minded people.

:D