[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@tami4869

I think everyday same for me..i always sleep late..in 3 or 4 in the morning the different is a wake up time..in weekend i can wake up whenever i want..but in the other day i should wake up at least 10 am..haha =)) but not everyday..there is a time when i can sleep earlier.. =))

@cinnamoroll14

Huhu, I didn't have dream when I slept :'(

Kamu dari jkt?sekarang sekolah/kuliah/kerja? :) :)

(Oh sorry I don't know how to put spoiler tag :( )

Master @jeonghyang

Sleep well master, hope u dream ChaeKi or MCW's legs :) :) ^^

@rulezhine
hahaha! HI-5 for vampire toasts!
tumblr_inline_mix1mnEbzx1qz4rgp.gif
it's school assignment.. it's just heaps to do.. i'm super-duper hoping i can stay awake.. I-)
@tami4869 : iya dari jakarta.. sekarang masih kuliah sih.. how about you? :)

chae wonnn unnie, please motivate me~

ahhh.. if this life is a game, it will be : using 'beautiful shining chae won video and pics' -> energy level up!  :\">

@cinnamoroll14

geez school assigment really take your energy especially in college.. may i know where's your college? :D

now we become a real vampire geezz...

@tami4869

It's awesome but not good for your health...i should bring back my normal sleep schedule..i will be gone from the earth if i keep this vampire style..andwaee. :((

@SJKMCW envy with u coz it's still afternoon there..i don't know what kind of method that could bring my normal sleep habits..only god that know the answer 8-}

Guest SJKMCW

@cinnamoroll14
Thanks dear! :x

@rulezhine
I haven't downloaded any of them but I'm watching them on youtube. :D

I'm taking a break from my hw. *Sigh* how I wish my homework would be surfing the web for ChaeKi-related stuff. ;)) For sure I would never get bored or tired of it! =)) =))

Anyway, since I recently watched the BTS for TWTWB and noticed the difference between their off screen interactions compared to ChaeKi's, I thought I'd do a little investigation comparing ChaeKi's interactions with OTPs that have dated in the past like HB + SHK & LMH + PMY. Now of course, this is solely coming from my point of view and speculation so it may mean something or it may not.

ChaeKi definitely has both couple's comfort level. Many of the clips I've watched of them, they are seen to always be goofing off, laughing a lot and just simply having a ton of fun. Also, they don't keep much of a distance, touching each other ever so frequently, etc. This reminds me a lot of ChaeKi. Not only talking about their amount of skinship but also their reciprocal personalities that intertwine so compatibly. Whatever Joong Ki does, Chae Won would go along with it. For example, whenever Joong Ki wanted to, he could so easily pull our Chae Wonnie into his arms and she would lean in quite naturally (almost as if it was something she was so used to). Not to mention, their playfulness is just insane! Both their body language just gives off this secure natural comfort. 

Although SJK is considered a skinship king, I've watched a lot of his stuff and the way he is with MCW is quite different from how he is with other girls that he's close to. With MCW, he has a bit of a shyness. Like she makes him nervous or something. ;)) For example, during the episode 15 kiss scene, he seemed a bit shy and couldn't meet eyes with Chae Won after the director called cut. MCW, on the other hand, is a rather guarded kind of girl. I don't think she would just open up to someone as much as she did to SJK (initiating skinship with him. ie. back hug, holding hot pack to his neck, touching his hand, arm, chest, etc) if she saw him as nothing but a colleague. Now of course I'm not saying that they're necessarily dating but I'm 99.9% sure they were smitten by one another. However, if the news that was delivered to us about SJK currently dating an actress is true, the chances of it being MCW is very high.

Also, SJK has said repeatedly about how he would never go public with his relationship unless, of course, he's caught because he wants to protect his girl. So the fact that he just easily "confesses" his relationship with the girl that should not be named, clearly shows that it's nothing but an act of promoting their movie. That's why his lack of mention of MCW is something we should pay attention to. Clearly, he's protecting his girl *delusional mode* =)) =))

In all seriousness, I truly believe that there's a huge possibility of ChaeKi being real. If anything, I felt that their chemistry was even stronger than LMH+PMY & HB+SHK. But of course, I could be bias. Nevertheless, I don't think that we are to blame for loving ChaeKi as much as we do because they clearly give us A LOT to love about them! I guess that's all I have to say for now. BTW, I miss ChaeKi. :((

*back to doing hw*  ~X(

Guest renebecks

morniiing!gutten morgen!pagiii!

wah @SJKMCW your post is awesome,i think its as long as your ff chapter hahaha :)

@rulez since you posted the bts vid now i kiss them a lot!

actually before i go to sleep i always watch chaeki kiss compilation that was made by @p1n2an, bts of kiss ep 15, or their intvw during kbsda best couple ♥

Guest SJKMCW

@SJKMCW - When are you going to update? I am dying to read it!

Unfortunately I have a lot of hw to do this weekend so I might not be able to write the nxt chapter just yet. I'd say maybe I'll be updating on Wednesday. :)

Guest SJKMCW

It's been awfully quiet in here all day. Wonder where all the Toasties are. :-? Anyway good afternoon @rulezhine. It's good morning where I'm at (12:13 am) My brain is about fried for doing hw all day. :/ How is your day coming along?