[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

• 4 months later...

:waves:

Good day, my fellow Burning Toast sisters and brothers!

It is sooooo nice to finally be here again.

I hope everyone is in good health!

Don't you miss ChaeKi? I sure do, even though it has been years since last time I mentioned them in... everywhere!

Recently, I am walking down the nostalgic path and re-read all my FFs, that is why I come here to greet you all.

That's it! I hope everyone is healthy and happy!

And remember, ChaeKi (still has a chance to be) REAL! :hooray2:

xoxo, riendonghae :heart:

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi guys I'd been a lowkey shipper of chaeki.. I know somehow their love story.. How they start since 2012 I'm following them for a long time.. You know I find something off to songsong marriage.. Because I read something that joongki was still in a relationship to chaewon in 2015..then the issue about songsong dating was happened in 2016..isnt it something that is not accurate because that time joongki was broken hearted. There are also info I read.. That chaewon broke up to joongki because she don't want to hinder his fame and for the sake of his career.. As I analyze the things about songsong marriage.. Isn't it the timeline they date.. Their so called relationship.. Even their marriage could be planned because dots is very famous that time and their ship was so famous too. Couldn't it be it is only a media play the fact that it was in a rush and just pressure by dots popularity.. Couldn't be its only a media play!? They just act real couple and getting real marriage but behind that it is fake and contract that after dots fame subsides.. That will be the end too.. Since both shk and sjk had benefited with it them and their agency both agreed with it.. The divorce reason as well is too suspicious that I think they are the one also made a way to break the contract since dots fame was gone.. Their marriage also is gone. 

I possibly believe to this guys.. Cause we all know jk.. We all know how important his personal life to him.. His marriage.. Its something he will not easily given up.. And I doubt they real in the 1st place because their relationship was too hyped up by the media.. That even the details the public know it.. They have no privacy. Also as way too to cover up shk scandal and for sjk to make his name more popular. 

Then after that divorce they both seen separately with their friends hanging out as if nothing happened. Because both were happy even without each other.. You know if you really love the person is not that easy to cope up.. The emotional struggle.. The heartache is really serious that you even can't go hanging out.. What suprise me more pa was in Nov. 2019 during mcw birthmonth they are both in hawaii.. In the same resort eating to a same restaurant. Then 2021..they both out of the country too. Joongki was Mia last week of October then Chaewon I think 1st or 2nd week of November without the public knowing when they both came back to Korea. The country that was said they were both went to is London.. They said its Italy but there was a fan correcting that cw was also in London. 

Edited by Marzia Sanchez