[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@limanh

hahhaa... no i don't miss u..because if i miss u i want your ff...hahhaha...just kidding...because i know you're lurking here...i just wait till u post something...hahha..  :)) :))  i always miss all naughties and toasties here.... btw are u at home now??
:D

Guest charmingtail

Wow you guys can really move the thread and make me laugh.....OMG I did not even know JK knows Jang Geun Suk so well to sleep with him
@idom read jk's new interview, shld be in the DC
Can I just say I cant help smiling after I read JK's latest interview for japanese magazine "top", mostly talking about werewolf boy movie. 
 Its really a very long and good interview. but I will only translate some parts 
Question: Your position as a young and great actor in korea is strengthened due to the movie werewolf boy
Ans: I feel stress when you say I am a great actor as I may have to keep up with such perfect acting in the future. Actually, this time round, its just because the role is really suitable for me. Acting is good simply because of my age and current personal state/ characteristic. I dont want to give myself too much stress, I want to use a more relax attitude to view this matter. Presently, I feel job satisfaction from my acting career. The first reason is because work makes me happy . Second reason is because of my family! I can finally support my family financially........of course if it's marriage, such responsibility will be even bigger.
Question: let's talk about your filming process, any stories?
Honestly, filming with PBY, every scene was filmed happily. There will be something happy everyday. I love to play pranks, so will cause lots of NG....causing PBY to lose concentration and lose her focus in acting. Because of this, she can get mad at me. Because I dont have a line, sometimes I will subconsciously want to speak. Because of this, I will say lines that are not even in the scripts and everyone on set will laugh.
PS: JK did mention innocent man very briefly and PBY as above and of course not even a single word on CW lol, but this interview was done for promotion of werewolf boy movie
Why do I love this interview.
I love that without even any prompt from the reporter, JK will actually mention marriage, even if its a brief mention. I mean JK is a 28years old man; some men at his age love to be swinging bachelors, they love to date, but marriage is like very far away on their mind; for some of them even commitment to a single girl is hard. They will never mention marriage responsibility without anyone asking them for their views. 
But JK is just so consistent. He said he is rather conservative when in love. You can see his "conservativeness" in that he definitely will have to be the alpha male supporting his own family. And if you follow his interviews, he is someone who always yearns for love, long term relationship and definitely marriage is on his mind. And like I said, I think he is dating now since he says he wants to date in 2013. I just feel that if he is not dating, he will stop at "I can finally support my family financially" and will not pause go on and say that "of course if it marriage, the responsibility will be even bigger"  I just want to think that he is thinking of someone when he is saying this. =)
I just hope the girl he likes is our CW =)image

@Kgrl OMG is cw's phone really white!!!!!!!!!!I just cannot imagine that particular JK's photo was taken by her. lol That photo looked like he just woke up from some "dream".  Yes my thoughts are running wild wondering what was she doing when he was sleeping or what were they doing or where were they? 

@charmingtail

Thanks for the new interview. 20qklsx Even though it makes me so angry that he as always is mentioning that girl and does not mention any of his co-star from a Drama he got many awards for. Hysterique Anyway It's good to have new interviews. I guess it could have been done when He did those interviews for WB's movie promotion earlier this month. I still have hope though, Because his schedule mentioned he did interviews for NG Japanese DVD edition. I will keep my finger crossed that he will finally mention "Chae Won shi"  Smiley_goodluck_yellow

@idom That country cottage sure sounds like a great hideaway. ;)

@anoosha Lols, shadow analysis was confirmed by multiple fans, with a few experts in photography (lighting). Half the shadow you pointed out is Joongie's head shadow. You gotta do better than that, Ms. Doubtful. :)) P.S. No mention is better than mention. Remember, invisible.

@Charm Yes, MCW's newest phone (she has two) is white. It was mentioned by established Penguins...may confirm with @idom ;)

I'm also very happy after reading his interview. Another aspect I found particularly illuminating was his reveal of how important this past year has been to him, not response/popularity-wise but experience and people. These 2 works have really given him a high point in his experiences so far...and who has been there to share it with him? ;) I really couldn't have planned their collaboration any better than this. If I had known my darlings would be able to meet and bond this extraordinarily, I would have pined less for a collaboration - totally a waste of my energy. :)) I've said how precious it is that ChaeKi have met at very significant points in their lives. It's no wonder this kind of bond makes JK think of marriage. I believe he thinks he's found "the one." :x

@Kgrl

Right, 
;))   Should have listened to my grammy when she said, If you don't have a nice thing to say, Don't say anything. b-(

But seriously Your posts are like a fairy tail. I don't mean that as a delusional thing or something, I mean that it just gives hope and hope.It really rises up expectation. There is no "IF" in your posts, It's always "They" "When",Like you are 80% sure they are together, The next 20% is,If something strange happens and change that fact.
:D You really are uri fairy sister in here. :x  I really wish I had your positive mind. Although I have to mention I don't have any source or secret information as you do,So I lack any confirmation you may get through your widely secretive friends and sources. Good for you. Keep up bringing us high spirit. :x