Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Haist!I can't wait to hear a news of koo having new drama.Is there any group chat of her fanpage?I'm getting bored this days.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sunnies,

DC-Korea for Koo is keeping its Paypal account open until Oct 28th.

We have until Sunday, 28th of Oct to give what we can.

paypal acct: khkedu@daum.net

So far they have collected about 약 79만원 79monwon.

They set up this link at this dc page.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140568&page=1

Click on that link and you have choices as to what to gift for Koo.

They are taking the gift survey until 23rd of the October.

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=NDg5OGY4ZDItMjdiZS00ZjY4LWJiODQtMTM1MmVmOTE4ZTkw&sourceId=urlshare

Top 4 is general survey

1.cake and gift

2.flower bouquet and gift

3. cake, bouquet and gift

4.only gift

Next 9 are specific type of gifts generated by people: (choose upto 2; gift will be affected by funds available)

1. eye massager

2. padding/jumper

3. pillow for sleeping

4. shoes

5.perfume

6. diffuser

7.knit sweater, one piece

8.winter gloves

9.stand (?)

You can scroll through various dc-Koo pages to see any pix of gifts recommended by fans.

Thanks Sunnies!!

• Like 4

On 10/21/2018 at 8:33 PM, cheerkoo said:

Sunnies, 

did you see Koo's latest IG?

Finally she shared her wedding gifts designed by her husband.

Just uniquely beautiful.

I think she is wearing the ring and the others are earrings and necklace? I remember AJH saying in the first Journey to West show that he himself is designing a ring, earrings and necklace and I think he also said a bracelet for his bride to be.

Koo said: 

kookoo900

꽃다발 결혼 반지디자이너 안서방AA.Gban  Flower Bouquest Wedding Ring Designer Husband Ahn AA.Gban 

I have not the time to watch the new drama with her husband AJH but I see its rating is excellent and read the headline that AJH and his leading lady in the drama have great chemistry. Kudos and Bravo!!!

Have a great week Sunnies!!!

Fighting and Fighting!!!!

yess,,,,i already saw it, its so beautiful i'm glad she shared it with us XD 

but lately she never posting her selfie again, i miss her so much T.T 

i know its up to her for whenever or whatever she posted on ig, but i wish to see her selfie at least once a month :(

i wonder if she is really busy nowaday, i hope she will always keep healthy...

and i watched her husband drama, its so interesting and funny, AJH already did his best for this drama, i pray for his success...

• Like 6

Ku hyesun as the ambassador for Korean Fine Arts Association will be participating in with Art Fair 2018 which will be held at Songdo Convencia from 31st of October 2018(preview day) to 4th of November 2018.Ku's booth will be located at booth no.21.

And,'MYSTERY PINK' will have a special screening at the Seoul Independent Film Festival (SIFF) which will be held from Nov.29 to Dec.7 2018.The film was selected under special invitation- a section which introduces controversial and New Korean Independent Film.

credits to sun_bits

Congrats Koo!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey to all Sunnies in the Philippines,

BLOOD will be aired in Asianovela Channel starting November 29 at 7am/1pm/8pm.

Yey!I'm so happy!!!Hope they will reaired ANGEL EYES too.keke

• Like 6

Sis Emily D. thanks for the info. Actually i'm watching blood right now episode 12. Missing them so badly. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Emily D. said:

Hey to all Sunnies in the Philippines,

BLOOD will be aired in Asianovela Channel starting November 29 at 7am/1pm/8pm.

Yey!I'm so happy!!!Hope they will reaired ANGEL EYES too.keke

wahh,,,congrats for Philippines sunnies XD 

its been a while for that drama airing, i would like to watch it too..

Edited by rizu28
  • Like 3

btw sunnies. do you all already saw hyesun in airport, she goes to japan for photoshoot :D

She is so beautiful :blush: but looks like she is so shy there, and some people said she is expresionless and gloomy, but i already know her for years, it is koo hye sun we are talking about, its not like he was unhappy or what i guess she is just shy and doesnt really like the spotlight....

• Like 4

Hi Sunnies --

It's been a while not posting here; @cheerkoo , I agree with you, I think KHS is not posting so frequently so her husband may have more exposure.  Remember that NJTW-5 and the drama Beauty Inside are currently broadcasting, so now he is the one that is more active in IG (with the exception of KHS post showing the jewelry made for her by her husband, which is such an artwork!).  Another cute IG post was a screenshoot of the drama Beauty Inside with her husband.  She put a heart, as approving the scene of AHJ and the actress Lee Da Hee.  The drama is very good, very funny!

Regarding her photos at the airport, heading to Japan for Single's Magazine photoshoot, I say that this is how she is; she is not the type of person that always shows a big smile at public events. She is very discreet, just a soft smile and wave.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Emily D. said:

Is there a recorded reason why Hyesun sold the Cafe Mandolin?I'm just curious.

Yes..me too. Ofcourse we didn't visit cafe manolin but through the visitors we know a lot about it and know the KOO HYE SUN unique interest in designing cafe. Any korean sunnie may help. In this thread "ayesuper" was only korean sunnie i think. May  cheerkoo sis know about that through KOO HYE SUN dc gallery. I wonder if there was any aticle or news about closing cafe manolin in korea?! Because it some what famous.

• Like 3

I have no idea why about Cafe M.

It was one place that made me think about visiting Korea to sit and sip coffee all day for a chance to see Koo. keke

But so sad that it is no more.

Lucky are Sunnies who have been there and even seen Koo and/or talked with her family members.

:D

• Like 2

What about Cafe m? can someone please upload koo's photos in the airport going to Japan. Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Is it cool if Hyesun,Barbie Hsu,Mao Inoue and Shen Yue meet in person.Like I'm hoping even its impossible to at least they would have a magazine photoshoot.hahaha

• Like 3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140578&page=1

Birthday team is working very efficiently to decide on a gift.

Most people voted on a padding/winter down coat.

Above has a link where you can go in and vote.

Please vote if you have contributed towards her birthday gift.

I am not sure how much funds is collected yet.

Thanks Sunnies.

• Like 4

hello everyone, do you already saw the news about hyesun?!

she is so beautiful here, look like a dool XD

• Like 6

Hi all! Did you see the couple of photos she put in her IG during her stay in Japan for the photoshoot? She looks stunning, a living porcelain doll!  So lovely that even her husband post an Oh when saw his wife photo.  On the other hand, congratulations to our angel for her appointment as public relation ambassador for Korea Social Contribution Award, and Service Management at the National Assembly Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. She was along with the President of Korea, what a fine outstanding lady!

• Like 4