Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

GHS is overcoming her fears and limitations by meeting them head on. Just as many of her famous characters have...:)

• Like 8

Hi Sunnies,

Koo is full of surprises- parasailing, diving and now sky diving - WoW!  She's certainly is very interesting.

Hi bro @obbor4  :)   She's over-coming her fears - I'm wonder if she's preparing to do something she's

not comfortable doing??  In general, I so happy that Koo is reaching out & updating her fans via Instagram. 

Did you see the latest post- Mango (?) sitting on her artwork and Ahnjoo is showing up in the background AGAIN,

but getting his presence known- haha!   I love Ahnjoo; I think he's hilarious!!

BIFAN event - I got so excited the night of the VLIVE event but forgot that's it's in Korean (no subtitles).  @junding2009,

it was still super cool, right :)  I was hoping for subtitles a few days later like Koo's last VLIVE (Dark Yellow)

but I could not find it on VLIVE??   Thanks goodness for the xportnews article & for your translation sis @cheerkoo so that we

can understand a little of her current feelings about film making.  It's so awesome to hear that she's still

want to make films and want to understand audience's feedback to improve her film making.  

Really wish somehow Int. fans can access/watch her movies, Dauder, Mystery Pink, Deep Sleep.  Does anyone

know how/where I can watch Mystery Pink.  Excited for her upcoming endeavors.  Fighting Koo!!

• Like 7

It was my thought also, @geumtrangdi, that GHS could be accepting all of these challenges in order make herself stronger for her next project. As with many others (although our princess seems to always get hit the hardest), GHS has had to deal with maniacal frothing and absurdly mean attacks from "antis" which has led to her going underground at times. She is much stronger now, and enjoys the unfailing devotion of her husband, those in her personal world, and, of course, her loyal fans, who love and believe in her. Whatever the outcome, I hope that she remains positive. We'll be ready for her whenever she returns, at whatever she does. :)

• Like 10

Koo just became a certified scuba diver! When she ventures into something, she goes all the way...never half way!! One of the things that I admire and love about her!!! I wonder if she might also be thinking about becoming a certified instructor in scuba diving and/or sky dving. She looked cool and natural driving Moby richard simmons (the boat) to go scuba diving. Koo has often talked about the work of acting having a lot of unemployed and down time. She is a practical lady and thinking about her future. I think it is wonderful. If a great acting work comes her way, she is an actor,,,While unemployed from acting, she can teach art and diving!! If appropriate funder comes her way, she can make a movie too. And stay fit at the same time!!! Love it. Love it!! I think it is great what she is doing!! Of course, I am talking on without any evidence here. kekek. Forgive me Sunnies...and Koo...But I just love the active and healthy Koo. May she always enjoy life and make it full as she always has been doing. Live long and prosper!!!

Fighting Sunnies!!!

• Like 7

Sis @cheerkoo kindly translate their interview for Harper's Bazaar.. Thanks before

harpersbazaar.co.kr/celebs/22%ec%a3%bc%eb%85%84-%ec%8a%a4%ed%83%80%ec%99%80-%ed%99%98%ec%83%81%ec%9d%98-%ec%a7%9d%ea%bf%8d/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hear Koo went to Phillippines early this morning....maybe for scuba diving.

Wow!!

I really have a feeling she is going to be an instructor. !!!

I will try to find the Bazzar article.

I cannot seem to click on the link. @kooswan if you are able to get the article and post it here, i can take a look. Writing is easier for me to translate than a video for sure. Thanks.

The Lady with whom Koo took many poses for Harpers Bazaar is the stylist from Mepsi (?). At Koo's IG, Koo posted their pix together with a word,  의리 loyalty.

Here are some more photos BT shots posted at dcgall-Koo taken from Mepsi, http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140421&page=1

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2018 at 7:46 AM, cheerkoo said:

I hear Koo went to Phillippines early this morning....maybe for scuba diving.

Wow!!

I really have a feeling she is going to be an instructor. !!!

• Like 6

Chingu @cheerkoo-sis, wow, really? Koo-nim was in the Philippines? Super-wow! Despite the storms in my life, I feel happy knowing that one of my life's inspirations is in my dear home-country. :wub:  I hope that she has enjoyed the dive. There are many wonderful pristine diving sites/beaches for her to have had explored here. I'm really glad that she is becoming more proactive with her health or in general, with what she really wants in life. Anyhow, dearest Sunnies, I hope that you've all been well. Hello everyone @eonnie Trang, robbo, swan, etc. And special hello to eonnie Keri. As always, thanks for all these delicious updates on Koo-nim. I wish you all an auspicious and awesome August. Looking forward to her return in the small screen no matter how long it will take so long as she's happy and content with her many endeavours. God bless. TCA!  :heart:

• Like 4

Hi fellow friends,

It's been a long while, but seeing some of this thread's  longtime GHS followers posting prompted me to come and say hello.  You all have been so awesome, truly, with all of the updates, videos, and news of GHS.  Thank you so much.  This has been probably the most challenging year of my life and through it all, I could come here, read your posts, and for a few moments, be at ease and just immerse myself in all of the news and updates of GHS.  I look forward to it every day.  It's interesting to see how her life has changed, just like the rest of us whose lives change from year to year, and wow... her latest adventures are spectacular to say the least.  I also wonder if she is preparing for some kind of role or directing something that requires expertise in these areas.  I really, really, hope so.  That would be amazing!!!!  Sue, you have my neverending gratitude, you too kooswan, and the same to all of you Sunnies out there, hi obbor4 , and to macaronsandsakura tea, :wub:, nice to hear from you.  I am now watching the newest Chinese version of Meteor Garden and you know, it's quite good.  The actor who plays Daoming Si ( Goo Junpyo character) is really good and so is the main actress, but somehow no one can beat GHS's portrayal of Geum Jandi in my book :).  To all of you, please stay well, and be happy, always.   AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!   P.S.  I know she gained was it almost 20 lbs? but she still looks beautiful!!! - I wish I could look like that after gaining 20 lbs!!! (not possible he he) And finally, may I say how much I love AJH, who is so perfect for her and is just an incredible husband!!  Take care sunnies:heart:

• Like 6

Hello Sunnies!!!

So good to see the posts from many familiar names!!!

Koo is to walk the red carpet again for her new short film Deep Sleep on Aug 9 at 6pm at the JeChun film festival.

She also has schedule for group talks with the audience.

Wow! Koo is a certified advance diver! She is really serious!!  I am too chicken to learn to dive, but it would be soemthing to go scuba diving with Koo. keke. 

The group of divers above, led by the trainer Kim DoHyung, are enjoying their diving at Palawan..but they say the weather is not that agreeable right now. Hope all is well.

Sunnies, stay well and strong no matter what life throws at us..take care of you.

• Like 3