Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

hello guys, i know you all must be busy, but if you have time could someone tell me what are they talking about in this video?

thank you^^

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

@cheerkoo i wonder, do you know who is this guy, looks like i ever seen this guy before in koo videos, but i'm kind of forget who is he, and what does this post mean?? thank you before...^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks rizu28 for the video clip.

Koreans in Korea must do a lot of SNS. Above woman came out on TV because she has over 2 mill follwers and she has been dubbed by many followers as resembling our Koo. One of the mc's say that from far away, she may look like KHS but closer she resembles Koo maybe a little. (I agree! I don't think she resembles our Koo that much! What do you think?) 

She says that her dimples near the eyes and the way she smiles make her look most like Koo. She also has a boyf who is not only 3 years younger but resembles AJH.

Choi InYoung is Koo's musical partner and they have been working together a long time,,,since 2009 maybe. Koo writes music and he arranges it for her. I am not sure if they are still working together in anything new. 

Below that is a someone's comment about how much she really appreciates Koo and thinks her very special. The poster also ended up studying films and directing at college. She was intially into art and by chance ended up in that major in college and realized, as Koo said, that directing incorporates everything artistic and how perfectly fitting it is for her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Thanks rizu28 for the video clip.

Koreans in Korea must do a lot of SNS. Above woman came out on TV because she has over 2 mill follwers and she has been dubbed by many followers as resembling our Koo. One of the mc's say that from far away, she may look like KHS but closer she resembles Koo maybe a little. (I agree! I don't think she resembles our Koo that much! What do you think?) 

She says that her dimples near the eyes and the way she smiles make her look most like Koo. She also has a boyf who is not only 3 years younger but resembles AJH.

Choi InYoung is Koo's musical partner and they have been working together a long time,,,since 2009 maybe. Koo writes music and he arranges it for her. I am not sure if they are still working together in anything new. 

Below that is a someone's comment about how much she really appreciates Koo and thinks her very special. The poster also ended up studying films and directing at college. She was intially into art and by chance ended up in that major in college and realized, as Koo said, that directing incorporates everything artistic and how perfectly fitting it is for her.

@cheerkoo omg, thank you so much cheerkoo^^ yes, agree she is just slightly resembles koo, but if i see her face carefully she doesn't looks like koo that much....maybe its just her hair and facial face....

i hope they are still working together and make new songs, i really love hyesun composed piano song, it always calm my mind :)

i'm so proud of koo, really she inspired other people!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

hi Emily D,

I hear in DC that Singles Mag came out already.

So I am not sure if it is Dec issue or Mid Nov Issue.

But supposedly, there are many other pix of Koo in that magaz--like over 10 pages worth.

Dc fans will never post the Singles pix out of respect to Koo and Singles Mag.

Interview is supposedly very short. 

The translation that I posted here is all there is....re how Koo thinks what is essential in marraige is not expectations but respect and understanding/acceptance of each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

http://m.ibhnews.com/4609

Hi Emily D. here's the Google Translation of this article, I hope this may help.

Google Translate:

The actor, Koo Hye-sun, who sees versatile charm across various genres ranging from acting to film production, composition, and art, has been released.

In this pictorial with the magazine <Singles>, Koo Hye-sun showed off the visuals of eyeball cleansing in the background of Kakurazaka, a small town in Tokyo. Koo Hye-sun, who has extinguished various FW season look with her own pure charm, has a sophisticated sense of matching the Michael Kors color bag of burgundy and green that can give points to neutral color dress, knit, and skirt, .

"I think it is important to share and care more about each other than to expect each other," she said, saying, "The biggest thing that has changed since my marriage is to accept my life so far." .

Also, Koo Hye-sun points out 'freedom' as a word expressing herself and challenges each new genre every time without being trapped in a limited image frame of a pretty actress.

Koo Hye-sun has released 14 big and small albums and appeared in 10 dramas. She has made eight movies. Especially in May, the film "Mystery Pink" filmed with Seo Hyun-jin and Yang Dong-geun was screened at the 23rd Jeonju International Film Festival Cinemascape She was also highly regarded as a film director by being invited to the department.

In addition, she recently held a personal exhibition of 25 unpublished works in Paris and was recognized as a painter.

On the other hand, interviews with pictures that show the charm of Goo Hye-sun can be seen through the magazine 'Singles' December issue and the pleasant online playground Singles Mobile.

<Photo courtesy - Singles>

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

koo for UNICEF :D

but i don't understand fully what she is talking about, i just know about unicef and Africa,  dear @cheerkoo could you tell us what she is talking about?? 

thank you :)

• Like 5

Hi Sunnies!!!

Koo says that she got a chance to visit Chad, Africa to see how Unicef and people's donations are being used for the children of Chad.

She asks people to leave any questions regarding Chad and Unicef.

Wow!! So like Koo!!!

I would imagine she will bring us back a report?

Take care Koo!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I translated what Koo said on her IG.

Cheers KOO!!1

Her husband is also staying at length in Japan to promote his jewelry line. I posted his video in his thread. Please show your support for him

This is a very creative couple!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1