Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hi Emily D,

I hear in DC that Singles Mag came out already.

So I am not sure if it is Dec issue or Mid Nov Issue.

But supposedly, there are many other pix of Koo in that magaz--like over 10 pages worth.

Dc fans will never post the Singles pix out of respect to Koo and Singles Mag.

Interview is supposedly very short. 

The translation that I posted here is all there is....re how Koo thinks what is essential in marraige is not expectations but respect and understanding/acceptance of each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

http://m.ibhnews.com/4609

Hi Emily D. here's the Google Translation of this article, I hope this may help.

Google Translate:

The actor, Koo Hye-sun, who sees versatile charm across various genres ranging from acting to film production, composition, and art, has been released.

In this pictorial with the magazine <Singles>, Koo Hye-sun showed off the visuals of eyeball cleansing in the background of Kakurazaka, a small town in Tokyo. Koo Hye-sun, who has extinguished various FW season look with her own pure charm, has a sophisticated sense of matching the Michael Kors color bag of burgundy and green that can give points to neutral color dress, knit, and skirt, .

"I think it is important to share and care more about each other than to expect each other," she said, saying, "The biggest thing that has changed since my marriage is to accept my life so far." .

Also, Koo Hye-sun points out 'freedom' as a word expressing herself and challenges each new genre every time without being trapped in a limited image frame of a pretty actress.

Koo Hye-sun has released 14 big and small albums and appeared in 10 dramas. She has made eight movies. Especially in May, the film "Mystery Pink" filmed with Seo Hyun-jin and Yang Dong-geun was screened at the 23rd Jeonju International Film Festival Cinemascape She was also highly regarded as a film director by being invited to the department.

In addition, she recently held a personal exhibition of 25 unpublished works in Paris and was recognized as a painter.

On the other hand, interviews with pictures that show the charm of Goo Hye-sun can be seen through the magazine 'Singles' December issue and the pleasant online playground Singles Mobile.

<Photo courtesy - Singles>

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hi Sunnies!!!

Koo says that she got a chance to visit Chad, Africa to see how Unicef and people's donations are being used for the children of Chad.

She asks people to leave any questions regarding Chad and Unicef.

Wow!! So like Koo!!!

I would imagine she will bring us back a report?

Take care Koo!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I translated what Koo said on her IG.

Cheers KOO!!1

Her husband is also staying at length in Japan to promote his jewelry line. I posted his video in his thread. Please show your support for him

This is a very creative couple!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hi @loveukoo

there were many articles on Koo visiting Africa as Unicef rep.

sorry that i did not pick them up.

but Koo showed most of it by her IG.

this is one article on Koo's visit to Myanmar:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201812180100117890008642&amp;servicedate=20181217

[스포츠조선닷컴 이지현 기자] 배우 구혜선이 2018 한,미얀마 영화제 홍보대사로 발탁되어 개막식에 참석했다. Koo has been appointed a promotion ambassador for the Korea-Myanmar Film Festival and that is why she went to Myanmar. 

지난 14일 개막한 제 1회 2018 한,미얀마 영화제는 '한국영화와 미얀마 영화의 현재, 그리고 아름다운 만남'을 주제로 미얀마의 영화 관객들에게 한국 영화의 과거와 현재를 소개하고 한류 문화를 직접 체험할 수 있는 장으로, 문화 예술계 종사자 및 영화 팬들이 함께하는 미얀마의 범국민적 축제 행사로 기획되었다.  On Dec 14, Han-Myanmar Films Festival opened for the very first time in 2018. It opened with a purpose to introduce past and current Korean films to the citizens and artists and movie fans of Myanmar to promote cultural exchange between 2 countried.

제 1회 2018 한, 미얀마 영화제 홍보 대사로 발탁된 구혜선은 직접 미얀마를 찾아 개막식에 참석, 아름다운 미모로 시선을 사로잡았다. 흰 드레스를 입고 레드카펫에 등장한 구혜선은 현장을 찾은 수 많은 팬들의 환호를 받으며 다시 한 번 한류 스타로서의 위엄을 과시했다. KHS became the appointed promotion ambassador for this very first Korea-Myanmar Film Festival. She flew to the event looking beautiful in white dress and walking the red carpet receiving incredible, warm welcome.

구혜선은 "공항에서부터 많은 분들이 반겨 주셔서 놀랐다."고 운을 띄우며 "뜻 깊은 행사에 함께 하게 되어 영광이다. 한국과 미얀마가 문화로 교류하는 자리에 홍보대사로 설 수 있어 행복했고 즐거운 경험이었다. 세계적인 축제로 성장하길 바란다."고 소감을 밝혔다.KHS expressed her appreciation by stating the she was very surprised by so many people who came to the airport to welcome her. She is so honored and happy to be part of this event, especially since its purpose is to share culture and art between two countries. She hopes that Myanmar Film Festival grows into an international film festival one day.

한편 제 1회 2018 한, 미얀마 영화제 홍보대사로 발탁된 구혜선은 최근 유세프한국위원회와 아프리카 차드로 필드 트립 봉사활동을 다녀오며 희망 메시지를 전달하는 등 바쁜 일정을 소화하고 있다. Before attending the First Korea-Myanmar Film Festival as an ambassador, KHS also just returned from a good-will trip to Chad, Africa as part of Unicef-Korea. She is leading a very active life spreading messages of hope.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...