Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Really?

I haven't seen J2W yet either!!

PDNah and his team really have a wonderful sense of loyalty for celebrities whom he works with. 2 thumbs up!!!

I hope Koo works with PD Nah again someday!!!

I hear also that AJH is getting a lot of positive reviews for the drama.

Great! Great!!

LOve the 2 paintings that Koo posted in her IG!!!

If any Sunnies come across Singles article, let me know. I will do my best to translate. I will make time for that.

Our great and wonderful and ever so efficient 에버그린=Evergreen of dc-Koo gal has secured all gifts and will personally deliver to Koo's agency Partners Park on Nov 8th!! She is just AMAZING!!!

Great GIAGANTIC THANKS to Evergreen and to all fans who gave and made it possible!!!!

And!!

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts!! You all are GREATEST!!!

Love it Love it!!! 

Fighting!!! Stay healthy!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Really?

I haven't seen J2W yet either!!

PDNah and his team really have a wonderful sense of loyalty for celebrities whom he works with. 2 thumbs up!!!

I hope Koo works with PD Nah again someday!!!

I hear also that AJH is getting a lot of positive reviews for the drama.

Great! Great!!or 

LOve the 2 paintings that Koo posted in her IG!!!

If any Sunnies come across Singles article, let me know. I will do my best to translate. I will make time for that.

Our great and wonderful and ever so efficient 에버그린=Evergreen of dc-Koo gal has secured all gifts and will personally deliver to Koo's agency Partners Park on Nov 8th!! She is just AMAZING!!!

Great GIAGANTIC THANKS to Evergreen and to all fans who gave and made it possible!!!!

And!!

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts!! You all are GREATEST!!!

Love it Love it!!! 

Fighting!!! Stay healthy!!!

thank you cheerkoo for the updated about goo hyesun birthday gifts, i can't wait for her birthday, i wish her the best in her life :)

yeah, i hope that too, even pd na used koo song for his variety show, i wish someday she can works with him again..

AJH, already did his best in this drama, but i just watched two episode this drama, maybe if this drama finish i will try to to watch it again..

but btw, guys, maybe its nothing to worry about cz we have to stay positive and we already know hyesun sometimes deleted her pics in ig, but i just wonder why she deleted her and her husband 2nd anniversary too....? ~_~

i hope maybe someday she will post the new one (its alright if its not either tho) haha

i wish always pray for their happy marriage

thank you @Emily D.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

dc-Koo gal reports that Koo received the gifts that were delivered to Koo's home by her agency.

The flower cake in a clear box is one of the gifts. The other two (knit and down coat) are not shown at Koo's ig, but you can see it at dc-koo gal.

I heard another Koo's fan organization, Koo-One, also sent her gifts.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@loveukoo

Actually, you know as much as I know.

Those books are for people who love animals. Looks like children's books. She gave her voice for 2 books as you say. I think the publishing is also getting other celebs who love animals to read books for them as well.

Koo also threw the ball for the Inchun baseball team. This is her second time.

She looks beautiful and so natural. She got positive reviews for the way she dressed and also for the way she threw the ball--she threw it so well that it hit some line...I don't know a single thing about sports..so I don;t know how to explain. 

Too bad, she did not stay to watch the game. :wub:

http://www.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=310484

Thanks Sunnies!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Sunnies, I hope that all of you are doing well!  First of all, and about the President of SK, it was my brother who told me that when he saw the photos.  I really don't know him. Sorry for the confuse.

So happy and very proud of my angel, who is in Paris with her exhibition of art. I saw some photos of her and she looks very beautiful.

• Like 5

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201811160100154320011744&servicedate=20181116

지난 13일 프랑스 파리의 한 전시관에서 <구혜선 초대전>을 개최한 구혜선은 '무(無)'를 주제로 인간 내면의 깊은 감정을 추상적인 선과 색채로 담아낸 미공개 작품 25점을 공개했다. 현지의 뜨거운 관심을 증명하듯 전시회 오픈과 동시에 출품작 25점이 모두 판매되는 기염을 토하며 구혜선만의 따듯한 작품성을 증명했다. 
<KHS Invitation> opened on Nov 13th at Paris, France, under the title of ?Moo? (I have no idea what it means).  Deep human emotions are expressed via abstract lines and colors. 25 of her never seen art pieces were exhibited.  ALL 25 pieces were sold out the moment the exhibition opened. KHS's own warm and unique artistic expressions are acknowledged.

특히 전시회 작품 판매 수익금을 전부 한국 미술 발전을 위해 홍보대사로 활동중인 한국미술협회에 기부한다고 밝혀 훈훈함을 안겼다. 구혜선은 지난 9월 한국미술협회 홍보대사로 위촉돼 각종 국제전과 한국미협에서 기획하는 미술 정책 사업 등에 참여하며 한국 미술 발전을 위해 힘써온 바, 수익금 전액 기부를 통해 홍보대사의 좋은 예로 자리 잡았다.

KHS also announced that she is giving the entire profits to the Korea Art Association for which she is the promotion ambassador. She wants to give in order to further the development of Korean artists. Since she became the ambassador for the Korea Art Asso, she has participated in various international and domestic business and policy meetings.

대중에게 친숙한 배우로, 보는 이에게 희망과 따듯함을 선사하는 작가로, 그리고 미술 발전을 위해 힘쓰는 홍보대사로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있는 구혜선의 앞으로 활동에 많은 이들의 기대가 모이고 있다.  KHS is busy as an ambassador, artist, actress and continues to raise expectations for her future activities.

한편 갤러리89의 초대로 한국미술협회와 아트블루가 공동 후원하는 이번 구혜선의 전시회 <구혜선 초대전>은 프랑스 파리에서 오늘(16일)까지 진행된다. KHS was invited by Galerie89 of France to exhibit her art and was sponsored by Korea Art Asso and Art Blue. Exhibition opens until Nov 16th.

lyn@sportschosun.com

A little piece from another article:

http://www.dt.co.kr/contents.html?article_no=2018111602102019040002&amp;ref=daum

구혜선은 2009년 '탱고'를 통해 처음 전시회를 개최, 이후 홍콩, 상하이 등 국내외를 오가며 꾸준히 전시회를 열어 대중에게 색다른 매력을 선보였다. 특히 지난 2017년 순수와 공포, 자유를 주제로한 미술 작품과 사운드가 융합된 감성 전시회 '다크 옐로우(dark Yellow)'를 통해 대중에게 힐링을 주는 아티스트로 인식되기 시작했다

TANGO was the name of her first exhibiton in 2009. Afterwards, she continued to exhibit her art not only in Korea but also in Hong Kong and Shanghai. KHS has her own unique brand of artistic expressions. in 2017, she had an exhibiton titled Innocence and Fear then Freedom, which not only had art pieces but combined with music and sound. Additionally, Dark Yellow exhibition all earned her a reputation as an artist who gives healing to people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3