Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies,

I cannot get into dc-Koo gal for a long time now. :tears:

Good that Koo has an active IG.

It seems that Koo is writing another novel, titled, Soju's SangShik.

She gave a brief intro to her novel...Cannot wait!!!

"When you are not mine, you really become mine"

To possess/want love, it only increases anxiety and fear.

Love is possible after getting rid of such a mind set.

Don't you think that is love?

A strange philosophy of love by a strange female, Soju, moves an ordinary man, Sangshik.

Here,  it will move the "ordinary us".

Kim Sangshik is an orginary male in his early 30's.

Pi SoJu is a strange female in her early 30's.

Synopsis

Ordinary Sanghik is a friend of a soon-to-be-married groom.

One day, at the friend's engagement party, the ordinary Sangshik meets bride's intoxicated friend, Soju, and becomes intrigued. 

Soju suddenly proposes marriage to Sangshik and starts to love him...but he wants to avoid her who burdens him.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Hai sunnies....Hope all are doing well... KOO is a nominee for The Most Beautiful Asia Faces of 2018. Please do vote and comment for her.. I got this news from "goohyesun_couples" in instagram. I dont know how to bring link here. @cheerkoo sis... Please post this news in DC goo gallery and inform korean sunnies about this, in case they don't know about this. Thankyou in advance. 

• Like 5

@cheerkoo sis ... I think you know about KOO's new program in youtube channel "Chibi tv". Please make yourself free and do translation of her video...We really eager to know what she told about her pets in that video...Please sis.... Thankyou in advance...We are waiting for your translation. 

• Like 4

Hi Sunnies!!

Have you all checked out Koo in Korean YT channel?

Now I cannot find the first one when she is talking about setting up the YT.

It is her YT and directed by Koo!! I did not get to rougly translate this first one,,,which is the planning stage of her YT channel.

Actors are freelancers and at times do not have work.

Koo wanted to create this and it is: GHS: Diary of An Unemployed.

I hope we see her regularly via YT!!!

Love it.

I always hoped that she would utilize YT one day!!

Her tiny office in YangPyung!!.

She must have been planning this a long time and that is why she came out in that variety show that introduced an architect!! 

Please go and subscribe and support and love our Koo!!! You can see and hear bits and pieces of AJH too.

2nd one: I translated roughly at the site.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I think that Youtube channel is not belongs to KOO. Someone told in Instagram that "Chibi tv" only following "Hb entertainment" and viceversa. "Hb entertainment" is the agency where Ahn belongs. It looks like "Chibi tv" just made a program or series with KOO. But iam not sure.

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1

• 3 weeks later...

Goo-Hye-Sun.png?zoom=2&resize=660,614&ss

GOO HYE SUN RECENTLY POSTED AN EYE-CATCHING PHOTO ON HER SNS.

By Nicole Caluag | January 9, 2019

In the photograph, actress Goo Hye Sun is seen leaning on another’s shoulder, with a pensive expression on her face. Her bare-sided shoulder outfit catches attention as it shows of her thin shoulders.

With Goo Hye Sun’s charm together with the latest outfit, the image drew attention from the netizens who praised her for her beauty.

Goo Hye Sun first entered the entertainment industry in 2002, and rose to stardom after taking the female lead role as Geum Jan Di in Boys Over Flowers (2009). In 2016, she got married with actor Ahn Jae Hyun who was her co-star actor of medical vampire drama Blood (2015).

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/goo-hye-sun-updates-photo-sns/

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2019 at 8:51 AM, loveukoo said:

Its great to see you @sheherizade3... Thankyou for your post...!! Let us make our SNOW WHITE's series views to cross 1 million....:)

Anneyong loveukoo.  I have not been posting for a while but I always check this thread for news about our Koo.  Hoping and waiting for news about her taking on a new drama.  Miss her.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if our Ms Koo has a plan or being offered to do a drama this year? Also if she has plan to go back to acting at all? I'm missing her on small screen. I've been rewatching Angel Eyes, since its my favourite omong her dramas. I hope she will do another melo just as good, if not better.

I simply love her acting a mature, adult character than the younger type...and I think she looks very beautiful in AE.

Anyway many married actresses return to acting after married & their shows gets high rating viewers. Lee Boyoung, Jun Jihyun, Lee Nayoung to name a few, so I hope despite whatever difficulties she still find courage to continue acting.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Sunnies!

It is good to see Koo every week via YTube.

Somehow I am not ready to see Koo on tv screen, no matter how much I miss her.

There seems to be an army of anti-fans that I find it difficult to stomach at times.

I am actually hoping that Koo finds ways to continue YTube...guess we have to see.

I hear it is for only 6 episodes..2 left!!:bawling:

There are so many Ytubers out there!!

Koo can write, compose, edit, direct,,,,it is good to hear all her music.

Lately, Koo is staying active as the ambassador for the Korean Art Association. Her art pieces are selected to be showcased along with other artists of both South and  North Korea. It starts March 11 to sometime in May. Although the conference between Kim JE and Pres Trump did not end well (yet!), it is good that both Korea(s) are trying to share culture and communicate positively. Koo will be attending the opening day!

Today, March 9th, Koo attended a talk concert about UNICEF. I don't know if Koo gave the talk concert or if she just attended. But, the title seems to be '구혜선이 들려주는 차드의 심장소리' 가 3월 9일 오후 서울 마포구 합정동 더보이드빌딩 문화예술공간 디벙크에서 펼쳐졌다. "Heart Beats of CHAAD from Koo HyeSun" which is held at The Boyd building in Seoul Mapo-gu. Maybe we will hear more about it.

I am also anxiously wondering what is happening to her book: "SoJu's SangShik". Hope it comes out soon. I remember her talking about such a book many years ago. Can't wait!!

Hope you are all well, Sunnies!!! Keep strong and Fighting!! I have been busy wi work and school that I did not come daily, but I will always be Koo's fan.

Take care all!!! Fighting!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sis @cheerkoo who is willing constantly keeping this page update with translation so we will understand Koo more better. ^^ I also missing  Koo on small screen and still waiting for her to comeback as an actress. Hope she has plan to do drama this year. * Praying hard

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So proud of uri Goo Hye Sun!

When higher powers are intent on keeping Jang Ja Yeon's case/name buried during this crucial moment in SK, uri Goo-nim valiantly posting a beautiful message in her memory.

Justice for Jang Ja Yeon!

God bless Goo Hye Sun!

I hope Sunnies and AhnGoo Lovers are doing well!

Love and Blessings!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

YES..!! @macaronsandsakuratea sis... I read a comment in instagram that Chinese people are praising our KOO and she topped in internet searches yesterday because of her braveness in posting such post about her costar. We sunnies too hope that in the end justice will prevail to Jang ja yeon. It would be good if we can findout what DC KOO gallery thinks about KOO braveness. Some peoples are saying that So many celebrities are shut their mouths on this issue because of so many high range people are involved in this.

• Like 6

Iam not feeling good, i don't know why, after reading comments on KOO's instagram recent post. I wish and pray.. nothing bad will happen to our KOO because of her kind and brave heart. Hope someone who are from Korea, Sunnie "Ayesuper", can say about this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I think what is important to note is that Koo simply expressed her memory of late Ms Jang: her warm gesture in that cold, cold winter when they all worked 24 hours a day. BOF cast really went through a great deal: car accidents, death, etc. Through it all, they stayed professional. Cheers to Koo. It is so like Koo to bring up a positive and warm memory of a person who cannot speak for herself anymore.

RIP.

Sunnies, stay positive and lets give a little prayer for Koo...may we see her soon on a screen of any size. I would not mind even a minor or a tiny role. Just want to see her soon. Miss her and her acting very much. I also hope that her book will be out soon. 

Take care!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, loveukoo said:

Hai Sunnies...Have you heard ?? KOO will be having a private exhibition in June 2019... !! Good news, right?! :D

Credits go to "Sun_bits" from instagram..!! 

When & where she's gonna held the exhibition? I assumed it gonna be her art exhibitions, wonder will it be in Korea or  in a different part of Europe, since she did one in Paris last November...cant wait to hear more

• Like 4