Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://harpersbazaar.co.kr/celebs/22주년-스타와-환상의-짝꿍/

Sunnies, I am not going to translate word for word. It is an interview of star and her stylist and Koo and Seo YunYee are one of many duos.

KOo says she has known Seo since age 20, so it has been 15 years--from NN5 days. At that time, Seo helped Koo with not only hair but also with make-up and styling. While Koo took a break, Seo became "hair designer" and then they started to work together again.

Koo says she is so used to only working with seo alone that it is difficult for her to have other styling help follow her. So Seo has to pick up clothes, return clothes, style and, etc. 

Seo states that when Koo was doing a wedding pix, her husband brought 3 people to do hair, make[up and stylist, but Koo only just brought Seo. It had been a while for Seo that it was crazy  and wacky.

Seo's first impression of Koo is how pretty she is. Then she found Koo to be so kind and good that it was easy to work with her. But then, Koo is so happy go lucky and down to earth that at times, Seo found that she had to become strict and harsh on behalf of Koo. What Koo could not say for herself, Seo spoke for Koo and even got angry for Koo.

Koo said Seo(Unnie) was like my Joan D'Ark. I suddenly became a lead and did not have anyone to rely  or trust. Relying on her, I became fearless and really stuck with her all the time. 

Now, they are both married and Seo is also a mother. So, they basically talk and meet when Koo comes to get her hair done. We don't have anything to argue about. Silence may flow through us but it is so comfortable and relaxed between us. Koo said that both have passed everything. Koo says she has passed through her worst and the most embarrassing times together. 

Any special memories? Seo said that Koo's hair style during Angel Eyes brougth so many customers who wanted to copy Koo's hair. She says Koo and she were most agreeable during NN5...no it is today. Koo says that they have been together for so long that it is hard to say what was special...every moment is special.

Who was it that initiated the recent hair cut? Koo said that she has been hearing many people complaining about her hair..there were a lot of split ends, but I don't like to make too many changes...Seo says that many people give advice and comments about how Koo will look prettier with this or that...but I know that it is no use (laughter). They would say Ok, shall we get a cut? Then Koo would say, it it for real? And Seo styles it the way Koo wants it.

What Seo worries most when styling Koo's hair is problem with volume and lack of lift. So, she and Koo came up with layer cut which helps with perms. Today, people do not like layered cuts, but it is the way both Seo and Koo found solution to deal with the problem.

Seo states that rather than a stylist promoting the image of the star, their relationshiop is more about trust and depenability in each other. It is a partnership. No matter what the project, synergy occurs because of that foundation. It is at times hard to focus and work when one is uncomfortable with each other. We are never uncomfortable. We are open and talk and share about everything with each other. 

They are asked what is the essential ingredient to become that fantastic duo/couple? Koo says it is Time. In her experience, "shiny" relationships twinkled and died down quickly. To her, what is important in relationship is consistency and time. When you build that trust for a long time, even if one of us may lie, we dont take it serously but understand it. It is because we understand each other's sincerity.

In 22 years, where would both of you be? Koo says she would be living off the land...becuase she really loves the nature. She would come to the city only if necessary. I hope I am still alive. Acutally, I am not expecting a lot. If I can continue to work, there is nothing so lucky. I have always been lucky.

Seo says she would love to travel more with her husband and work. She would like to free-lance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

few commnets re Deep Sleep"

j2_misingsa 감독의 요청으로 스크린 영상은 나오지 않습니다
음향만 나오는 영화라니? 황당한 안내 멘트가 끝나고 시작된 20분간 상영(?)된 영화, 그후 감독과의 즉문즉답!

Director does not allow image on screen. It is a movie with only sounds? Strange introduction and 20 min of screening? Then, a conversation with the director.

20분간 충분히 감독 의도가 전해진 영화였다.
음악을 통해 빈 스크린에 그려진 잔상들, 중간중간 잠이들기도 하고(불면증에서 시작된 영화로 제목이 딥슬립인 이유! 의도된대로 잠도 잘 잔...) 그렇게 온전히 20분간 내 영화였다. It is a movie that really relayed the intention of the director. An empty screen with remants and music...intermittently falling asleep. (It is a movie that started due to insomnia and that is why the title is Deep Sleep..as she expected, I also had a good sleep..) It truly was my own movie.

요즘같이 풍요롭다 못해 과도한 시각자극에 현대인들에게 필요한 신선한 창작물이었다. (쉼을 얻어감) (그럼 잠 잘잔 관객이 많을 수록 흥행하는것인가..#그와중에세젤예 #구혜선 #딥슬립 #이번영화는 #응원합니다 #딥슬립프로젝트 These days, movies are full of so much visual stimulations, that we the busy modern people need this creative project. I received rest. Does it mean that this movie is a success because it makes more people be able to fall asleep? 

kookoo900감사합니다---Koo responced with Thank you.

• Like 7

Sunnies!! A News!!

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15341491201384165019

Koo may be returning to small screen via Channel A's new variety, "Really strange/ Dog-Myterious Trip". It is a variety of people traveling with their pets.

Wow!!!

Great news!!!

This article says all concerned parties are still talking.

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700200&g_serial=1116985

This article seems to indicate that Koo will definitely participate in the variety. Filming will start in mid September and air sometime in the latter part of the year.

Love Ahngoo family!! Love their pets!!! Cannot wait!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks EmilyD.

These days,,,I am shying away from translating video clips as it takes me too much time.

Above...someone made some highlights of the BiFan...I am not sure of the source. But, I will basically translate the words on the screen.

At first scene, Koo seems to be introducing herself as the plump GHS or chubby GHS...she is responding to the news that made her # 1 for having gained weight.

Pretty noona who is very nice to actors when she is a director.

Whoever wants to work with me in my films are extremely welcome.

She makes her own music in order to stay within the low budget fo her films...Pretty noona who makes her own music.

To stay within the budget, maybe she will ask help from her husband...

In the drawing, AJH asks, Do I have to?

If you are to make your 3rd feature length film, what type of film would it be?

GHS answered: Fantasy film.

MC says,,,GHS makes films that ask questions but do not give definitive answers.

GHS says I am sorry. Her films tend to be abstract.

MC asks what is her plan?

GHS says she wants to be a naturalist...return to nature.

AJH pix pops up and his bubble: Dear!

GHS hopes to make projects as long as she can and as best as she can.

Pretty noona with whom one wants to share a meal...Fighting!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Thanks EmilyD.

These days,,,I am shying away from translating video clips as it takes me too much time.

Above...someone made some highlights of the BiFan...I am not sure of the source. But, I will basically translate the words on the screen.

At first scene, Koo seems to be introducing herself as the plump GHS or chubby GHS...she is responding to the news that made her # 1 for having gained weight.

Pretty noona who is very nice to actors when she is a director.

Whoever wants to work with me in my films are extremely welcome.

She makes her own music in order to stay within the low budget fo her films...Pretty noona who makes her own music.

To stay within the budget, maybe she will ask help from her husband...

In the drawing, AJH asks, Do I have to?

If you are to make your 3rd feature length film, what type of film would it be?

GHS answered: Fantasy film.

MC says,,,GHS makes films that ask questions but do not give definitive answers.

GHS says I am sorry. Her films tend to be abstract.

MC asks what is her plan?

GHS says she wants to be a naturalist...return to nature.

AJH pix pops up and his bubble: Dear!

GHS hopes to make projects as long as she can and as best as she can.

Pretty noona with whom one wants to share a meal...Fighting!!!

Thank you sis!❤

• Like 4

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201808311302278174161_1

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201808311312331412&ext=na

Hi Sunnies!

Koo is  a first guest to a new variety program on MBC: 9/21 at 8:50 PM.

[마이데일리 = 여동은 기자] 배우, 감독, 작가로 다양한 활동을 펼치고 있는 팔방미인 구혜선이 오는 9월 21일 금요일 첫 방송을 확정한 ‘토크 노마드’의 첫 게스트로 출격한다. 드라마, 문학, 예술, 영화의 추억 속 명장면을 찾아 떠나는 김구라-이동진-정철-남창희와 함께 동행하며 다양한 얘기와 매력을 발산할 예정이어서 기대를 모은다. MYDaily reporter Yu DongEun. A new variety program is called "Talk Nomad" which travels to actual memorable locations from dramas, literatures, art and movies. 4 MC's are Kim GuRa, Lee Dong Jin, Jung Chul and Nam ChangHee. The program's first guest is GHS who is known widely as an artist of diversity.

오는 9월 21일 금요일 밤 8시 50분 첫 방송 되는 MBC ‘토크 노마드-아낌없이 주도록’ 측은 31일 “구혜선 씨가 첫 번째 게스트로 촬영을 마쳤다. 첫 방송에서 그녀의 모습을 만나보실 수 있다”고 전했다. They have already completed recording the first episode featuring GHS.

‘토크 노마드’는 국내외 유명한 드라마, 문학, 음악, 영화 등의 배경이 된 장소를 찾아 떠나

는 로드 토크 버라이어티. 아낌없이 풀어 놓는 고품격 토크로 '힐링 이펙트'를 선사할 예정. 앞서 김구라, 이동진, 정철, 남창희 네 사람의 합류로 큰 기대를 모은 가운데, 9월 21일 첫 방송을 함께할 게스트로 구혜선이 합류해 화제를 모으고 있다. The program promises healing effects via upscale conversation and talks. It already gathered much attention via the collaboration of 4 mc's.

구혜선은 귀엽고 청순한 이미지의 배우로 활동했고, 영화감독과 작가로 다방면에서 뛰어난 능력을 보여주고 있다. 그녀는 명장면 속으로 떠나는 ‘토크 노마드’와 함께하며 자신의 예술적 감수성과 내면의 이야기를 대방출할 것으로 기대된다. GHS has been revealing excellent talents as actress, director and artist. While traveling with the 4 mc's through memorable background locations, she will reveal her own personal artistic sensibilities and thoughts.

무엇보다 국내 최고의 영화 평론가로 알려진 이동진과 영화감독 구혜선이 만난다는 점이 기대되는 가운데, 이들이 나눌 문학, 음악, 영화 얘기가 시청자들에게 어떤 힐링을 선사할지 관심을 모은다. People are anticipating the first time meeting of GHS and the nationally known movie critic Lee Dong Jin and how their talks will ensue and be received by the audience.

‘토크 노마드’ 제작진은 “구혜선 씨가 프로그램의 성격과 취지를 잘 이해해 주셨고 흔쾌히 출연을 확정해 촬영을 마쳤다. 배우뿐 아니라 영화감독, 그리고 작가로까지 활동했다는 점에서 많은 얘기들을 전할 수 있을 것 같다. 구혜선 씨와 저희 프로그램에 많은 관심과 응원 부탁드린다”고 전했다. Talk Nomad producer states that GHS understands the feel and the goal of this variety program and gladly agree to participate in the first episode and we have already completed the recording. We feel that she will contribute a great deal because she is not only an actress, but also a director, writer and artist. Please give us and GHS a lot of support. 

다양한 매력과 예술적 감수성을 지닌 구혜선과 방송계 잡학 다식을 담당하는 김구라, 대한민국 최고 영화 평론가 이동진, 30년 내공의 카피라이터 출신 작가 정철, 무공해 매너남 남창희와 첫 만남은 9월 21일 금요일 밤 8시 50분 첫 방송되는 ‘토크 노마드’를 통해 확인 할 수 있다. Look forward to Friday, 9/21 at 8:50 for the first episode and meet GHS, MC Kim KuRa, the top movie critic Lee Dong Jin, copywriter Jung Chul with over 30 years of experience and gagman Nam changhee.

[사진제공= MBC ‘토크 노마드’] 여동은 기자 deyuh@mydaily.co.kr
- ⓒ마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr). 무단전재&재배포 금지 -
Cannot wait to see Koo!!!
Fighting!!!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes! can't wait to see you GHS. Next project pls. in kdrama. Missing you badly. Thanks sis Cheerkoo.

On 5/19/2015 at 4:17 PM, NouraM said:

For an article read and interesting . Intelligent reporter must bring together strong elements ..to attract people ,more readers... If "producer" with its large cast and the stars (I love the actress " ok, it's love") ....needs the name GHS for more value... Sis Cheerkoo  we must congratulate and even dancing for joy...

Sorry miss NoraM.

• Like 3

someone at Variety DC-Gallery (of Korea) posted a list of variety programs starting in September.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=entertain&no=82612

Channel A lined up as one of its progams:

개묘한 여행 (9월 첫방송)=Dog Strange Travel (1st episode in September)

출연진: 구혜선  Featuring: GHS

Wow!!

Koo cannot do a drama as her husband's drama starts Octber 1, but she will do a variety with her pet kids!! Great way to take care of her kids while getting paid at the same time!! 2 thumbs up to Koo and her pet kids!! I do hope that she will not have to work too hard in this variety...traveling with pets is and seem like a lot of hard work. She has 6 kids!! If this is really true, I canot wait!!! I would think they will make sure the program will not overlap with Journey to West Season 5?

Koo Fighting!!!

• Like 5

@Emily D.

Wow!!

Thanks SO MUCH for finding that video clip of Koo flying the sky of Seoul.

I love this active KOO as much as the homebody KOO!!

Watched it multiple times.

Hope she can also get the certification in sky diving as she did in water diving!!! She looks wonderful and looks like she is having fun!!

• Like 5

Koo is the new promoter/ambassador for the Korea's Fine Art Association.

At the first episode of Talk Nomad which airs 9/21, Koo said that if she has a child, she wants the child to resemble her 100%. Why? Ans coming up at the show.

kekeke

cr to dc-Koo

cute pix of Koo at Talk Nomad

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140509&page=1

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

On 9/2/2018 at 11:21 PM, cheerkoo said:

@Emily D.

Wow!!

Thanks SO MUCH for finding that video clip of Koo flying the sky of Seoul.

I love this active KOO as much as the homebody KOO!!

Watched it multiple times.

Hope she can also get the certification in sky diving as she did in water diving!!! She looks wonderful and looks like she is having fun!!

• Like 3