Just now, Ding77 said:

U just watched ep 2? Or did u mean ep 3? How can u wait so long, if u meant ep 2 haha. No worry, just rewatch and rewatch. It's so fun, I love this show. I didn't notice the other guy was trying too hard cos honestly hyukie Is so fun to watch I don't really notice the other guy haha. Hyukie is so cute like a kid. :kiss_wink:

OH, no! Watched the 3rd episode! :) a typo. Will fix it

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

59 minutes ago, corey said:

Well, they did not show him leaning his head on her thigh... I am disappointed. Honestly, they should find  a female model who has a little bit of chemistry with JH, or, better still, ask JH to interact more with the model, because I am sure if he sets his heart to it, he will have a chemistry with a fire hydrant. But he looks rather bored and blase in this video.

Ya...so I decided the CF is better without the girl..just him..lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

OH, no! Watched the 3rd episode! :) a typo. Will fix it

Just finished watching it too, quite enjoyable. I find myself glued to the screen throughout it.

1 hour ago, corey said:

Well, they did not show him leaning his head on her thigh... I am disappointed. Honestly, they should find  a female model who has a little bit of chemistry with JH, or, better still, ask JH to interact more with the model, because I am sure if he sets his heart to it, he will have a chemistry with a fire hydrant. But he looks rather bored and blase in this video.

Oh haven't you noticed models are supposed to look bored? That's to draw attention to the clothes rather to their faces. That's why all professional models got expressionless blank looks on their faces.

Spoiler

00-VW-top-f19-models.jpg

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

HIhi yes Ep 3 was so much fun to watch.  JH is so strong on the beach  I mean look at how many things he carry on one go compare to everyone else.  The way he just threw the sleeping bags though crack me up when soyou was so careful with it at first.  I can't help thinking of the grand canyon when he and the captain went up smoothly and the comedian guy stop at the hill and had to jump up. 

Then when JH mentioned he wish others wouldn't feel pressure or try so hard and he had the same symptom.   I mean fighting his phobia etc, but like they said all of them are hard working and I think that's why we enjoy the show.  They're all good people.  As far as comedian trying too hard..I think it's just part of variety persona and he's been on more of those shows so hard to take it away.  Although, I still consider it on mild side if I look at majority of those shows.

JH was so happy just eating the vegetables or how he was set on ramyeon as the worst case scenario.  He's just very easy to please as long as there is something is so cute.  It goes in hand with what he say about wife and cooking too that they the guys should just be grateful that the wife cook.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Haha! I'm only halfway through ep 3 and I'm also enjoying it a lot. Hyuk is so interesting to watch. He can be super cool, serious, sexy.....then suddenly  dorky, funny and cute! I'm loving the combination of people on board too. They are really nice.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! I'm only halfway through ep 3 and I'm also enjoying it a lot. Hyuk is so interesting to watch. He can be super cool, serious, sexy.....then suddenly  dorky, funny and cute! I'm loving the combination of people on board too. They are really nice.

HIhi for some reason I always thought you're one of the first to finish the episodes because I guess you always be posting clips up.  I think the show is gaining popularity or people are noticing there's more interest because on some sites I saw 3 eps posted up on same day.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

HIhi yes Ep 3 was so much fun to watch.  JH is so strong on the beach  I mean look at how many things he carry on one go compare to everyone else.  The way he just threw the sleeping bags though crack me up when soyou was so careful with it at first.  I can't help thinking of the grand canyon when he and the captain went up smoothly and the comedian guy stop at the hill and had to jump up. 

And I kept thinking wow all those

arm muscles from years of boxing / push-ups, pull-ups are put to great use finally!! 

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

HIhi for some reason I always thought you're one of the first to finish the episodes because I guess you always be posting clips up.  I think the show is gaining popularity or people are noticing there's more interest because on some sites I saw 3 eps posted up on same day.

Haha yeah, I always tend to think @azureblue7 and @Prettysup are the very first to watch too cos they are always so fast to share. Can't thank them enough. :) The eng subs are out super fast compared to season 1. :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

And I kept thinking, where do the girls pee on that island? I mean the guys can do it behind some bushes but it’s more inconvenient for the girls ah? What if they need to poop? 

I guess they also release themselves behind some bushes, pee or poop lol. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

49 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

And I kept thinking, where do the girls pee on that island? I mean the guys can do it behind some bushes but it’s more inconvenient for the girls ah? What if they need to poop? 

This reminds me of the part where Hyuk was pouring away the water from the ramen..hahaha! 

46 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

guess they also release themselves behind some bushes, pee or poop lol. :P

Oh my...so eerie at night...

I love how Hyuk appreciates Kyung-hwan's jokes. He laughed so easily at people's jokes, must  be so funny. having him around.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I love how Hyuk appreciates Kyung-hwan's jokes. He laughed so easily at people's jokes, must  be so funny. having him around.

Did you notice what Yeo Jin said when JH told about pulling her hair by mistake? she said jokingly "When else will I have my hair pulled by you?" :lol: JH didn't really react to that, just said it was by mistake... :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Sambon Electronics Consortium is seeking to acquire IHQ, an entertainment company.

According to the investment banking (IB) industry on the 10th Nov, Sambon Electronics Consortium signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Dilive creditors, the largest shareholder of IHQ, on the 9th Nov to take over management rights.

Sambon Electronics Consortium is reportedly planning to acquire 43.98 percent (about 66.5 million shares) of shares owned by Delive and Delive Gangnam Cable TV. The acquisition cost is about 100 billion won.

IHQ is an entertainment company that manages entertainment and produces contents. It has 48 members, including Kim Ha-neul, Jang Hyuk and Cho Bo-ah, and also has five cable TV channels, including Comedy TV and Dramax.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2020/11/1154811/

• Like 3

14 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

It goes in hand with what he say about wife and cooking too that they the guys should just be grateful that the wife cook.

Actually I'm rather surprised. I thought that Jap & Korean wives are more typical. I know Jap men don't prefer their wife to be working because it would mean that the men is unable to support his wife. I had the impression that K wives are also typical in the sense that housework & cooking is the wife's chores so when JH said that he's grateful that his wife cook, I got quite surprised.

Maybe the this generation of young married couples are different as in the sense that both spouse share equal house chores but older generation....

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Sambon Electronics Consortium is seeking to acquire IHQ, an entertainment company.

According to the investment banking (IB) industry on the 10th Nov, Sambon Electronics Consortium signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Dilive creditors, the largest shareholder of IHQ, on the 9th Nov to take over management rights.

Sambon Electronics Consortium is reportedly planning to acquire 43.98 percent (about 66.5 million shares) of shares owned by Delive and Delive Gangnam Cable TV. The acquisition cost is about 100 billion won.

IHQ is an entertainment company that manages entertainment and produces contents. It has 48 members, including Kim Ha-neul, Jang Hyuk and Cho Bo-ah, and also has five cable TV channels, including Comedy TV and Dramax.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2020/11/1154811/

I'm confused- JH is part of "an entertainment company that manages entertainment and produces contents"? Is this connected to Sidus? Also-  Part as in what- owner, partner, asset? Since when? 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Ding77 said:

I guess they also release themselves behind some bushes, pee or poop lol. :P

That's what the guys/girls do in military when outfield. Dig their own toilet bowl (a hole) & cover it back when business is done. :blink:

11 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh my...so eerie at night...

I think I would be more afraid of snakes visiting me when I'm doing a big one. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Actually I'm rather surprised. I thought that Jap & Korean wives are more typical. I know Jap men don't prefer their wife to be working because it would mean that the men is unable to support his wife. I had the impression that K wives are also typical in the sense that housework & cooking is the wife's chores so when JH said that he's grateful that his wife cook, I got quite surprised.

Maybe the this generation of young married couples are different as in the sense that both spouse share equal house chores but older generation....

I think that doesn't reflect their culture, but more of JH's character or who he is.  My parents definitely come from that typical time and culture, but my dad also help my mom out with cooking and cleaning.  Although, I think more men are learning how to cook or can cook now as they stay single longer or marry later.

• Like 3