1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I love it!! Maybe his stylist went along.

Then why only one pic with this hairstyle? His stylist decided to mess it up again?

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Do any of you know if it is common for a movie to re-open in Korea? Was there a reason given to why they re-opened The Swordsman?

Yeah it is pretty common, esp for the more popular ones.

I think they timed this to match the HIFF.

Btw it is now available on Naver Movies VOD

• Like 4

Finally succeeded voting a second time, this time using my phone mobile data instead of Wifi. In this way they are recognized as different IP addresses. 

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

In the sea, perhaps the stylist got seasick and therefore mess it up. On land, the stylist feels better and can do a good job.

How about the other pics taken on land? Nah, u need to come out with a more  convincing reason  haha 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2020 at 7:49 PM, Biology Lesson said:

Well, finally made myself watch MC till the end, and I have to say- I enjoyed myself! :) Of course I watched only JH's parts, which explains why I enjoyed myself... What's interesting is that watching only JH's scenes felt complete. I didn't feel like I was missing much. I think it is actually possible to edit the show around BW and get a very compelling show! Of course it was annoying how the show essentially made Hwi the mastermind of BW's victory, making Hwi a super soldier, even though the actor, as sweet as he was, had no ability to sell him as being that, but JH was so compelling that I didn't care. And JH... JH is an acting god! I didn't even mind the sudden transformation of BW to a cackling madmen at the end, as JH was still able to make him vulnerable and human. If only the show was focused on BW from the get go...

Talking about MC, I totally agree with this 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Talking about MC, I totally agree with this 

OH, yeah! That scene was so sensual... I wonder if JH is even aware of how some of the things he does can be interpreted... :D

I have read this person's MC thread, and she loves BW so much and appreciates how he helps Hwi, and I can't help but feeling bad for her as she has no idea what's about to happen :)  She's in for quite a shock... 

• Like 3

Hahaha poor Hyukie 

On SBS' "Running Man," which will air on the 8th Nov (Sunday), members will be shocked by the all-time friendship test phone mission with acquaintances.

In a recent recording, the members carried out a mission to trick their families and acquaintances by imitating other members' voices on the phone. Yoo Jae-seok challenged Ji Seok-jin's wife, but she surprised everyone by finding out at once that it was Yoo Jae-seok despite the vocal mimicry. Soon after, however, Ji Seok-jin's wife asked, "Why are you two together?" Ji Seok-jin hurriedly wrapped up the phone call when his wife said she forgot it was the day of recording "Running Man."

Kim Jong-kook also tried to call Jang Hyuk, a "best friend of the entertainment industry." Without realising it was Yang Se-chan imitating Kim Jong-kook, Jang Hyuk started to reveal Kim Jong-kook's personal stories, making Kim Jong-kook anxious  in the constant stream of top-class secrets, drawing everyone's attention. Despite the continuous calls, Jang Hyuk was fooled by Yang Se-chan until the end when it was revealed that they were filming. Even when the phone was passed to Kim Jong-kook, Jang Hyuk falsely suspected him and was even scolded by Lee Kwang-soo, who was next to him, saying "Please wake up!"

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111468596

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hahaha poor Hyukie 

On SBS' "Running Man," which will air on the 8th Nov (Sunday), members will be shocked by the all-time friendship test phone mission with acquaintances.

In a recent recording, the members carried out a mission to trick their families and acquaintances by imitating other members' voices on the phone. Yoo Jae-seok challenged Ji Seok-jin's wife, but she surprised everyone by finding out at once that it was Yoo Jae-seok despite the vocal mimicry. Soon after, however, Ji Seok-jin's wife asked, "Why are you two together?" Ji Seok-jin hurriedly wrapped up the phone call when his wife said she forgot it was the day of recording "Running Man."

Kim Jong-kook also tried to call Jang Hyuk, a "best friend of the entertainment industry." Without realising it was Yang Se-chan imitating Kim Jong-kook, Jang Hyuk started to reveal Kim Jong-kook's personal stories, making Kim Jong-kook anxious  in the constant stream of top-class secrets, drawing everyone's attention. Despite the continuous calls, Jang Hyuk was fooled by Yang Se-chan until the end when it was revealed that they were filming. Even when the phone was passed to Kim Jong-kook, Jang Hyuk falsely suspected him and was even scolded by Lee Kwang-soo, who was next to him, saying "Please wake up!"

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111468596

Poor Hyuk!!! They picked him and not  CTH because he's so trusting..hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Zoi posted this heartwarming scene from movie Swordsman. Taeyul is so sweet...showing his affection through his actions.

Sweet.  Swordsman is showing in Vietnam on 11-13-20.  I also hope it does well there.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Well, finally  watched The Swordsman, with the gracious help of @azureblue7 :heartxoxo:

And I can say that JH's fight scenes are amazing! Absolutely amazing! Very little of JH's scenes felt sped up, I might have noticed maybe three instances that were, but the rest felt natural. Most of it felt very real, in the way JH slammed into the ground and into walls and other things. People were comparing his character to John Wick, but he actually felt more real than that. More vulnerable, and yet capable. I do wish they didn't spoil so many of the fight scenes, but even though they did, to watch them whole was a delight! Instead of reminding me of John Wick, JH's character reminded me more of OHJ from TMWYS in his matter of fact treatment of killing.

What I didn't like I will put in spoilers :) 

Spoiler

My problems with the movie, beside not understanding anything :) , were that it felt too short, the action took too long to start, and that we didn't get see Gorotai really fight until the end, so they didn't really show us why he was so dangerous. Also, since the girl was in danger for just a short time, we didn't get to see that much of her dealing with her captivity, so I didn't really care about the girl.

If I compare this movie to Taken, in Taken the daughter was kidnapped in the beginning of the movie, and then the movie constantly switched between the daughter and her dad. Whenever we saw the daughter we felt the danger that she was in and her behavior made us like her and understand his urgency. This is what I think the Swordsman was lacking...

Now I will wait for the subtitles to come out :) 

I hope that this movie will be considered successful enough to warrant a sequel. I want to see more of JH's character... :D

• Like 5