@azureblue7 he pulled the wool over all our eyes lol. I thought at least the casting news was true

Was this filmed fairly recently? Hopefully there'd be an update soon with good news

It's interesting though that he has HW agents? Does that mean he's not totally a free agent? Tells me he's actively marketing himself over there and most likely would have to audition for roles if his agents think they're suitable

My only advice is that he should work smart not just hard. And probably not to idealise HW. I admire his doggedness but HW is not the prize that he thinks it is imo. They are just as cliquey as everywhere else

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

seriously don't understand what was the point of this whole thing... Why do that?!:mellow:

Beats me. Probably doing a favour for his friend who is hosting and they appeared together in that stunt show. Could also be his sense of humour and there is actually something in the works but probs not on that scale. Or worse case scenario he's so bored that he's just doing variety for the sake of it

I should add this makes him rather endearing to me - I like his unfazed attitude and that he doesn't take himself too seriously (happy to be the butt of his own jokes)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

seriously don't understand what was the point of this whole thing... Why do that?!:mellow:

At first, I thought he wanted to make use of the show to let people know of his new project. But...hahaha. He's hard to understand.hehe

• LOL 1

@Biology Lesson yikes I saw some news items on X but those are usually clickbait and not reputable sources in general

Why he did it, we will never know. I've always suspected he's going through some type of midlife crisis. Maybe he needs some time off in Canada with the wife and kids...ah but he has a fanmeet soon (if I'm not mistaken he has two in Japan this year)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, YouwinJH said:

@Biology Lesson yikes I saw some news items on X but those are usually clickbait and not reputable sources in general

Why he did it, we will never know. I've always suspected he's going through some type of midlife crisis. Maybe he needs some time off in Canada with the wife and kids...ah but he has a fanmeet soon (if I'm not mistaken he has two in Japan this year)

I guess it's the nature of the show? I think it's just the blurbs they released to the madia. They wrote it as if it's the truth. Don't know. I just hope that next week the show will give some real casting news to counter this.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I guess it's the nature of the show? I think it's just the blurbs they released to the madia. They wrote it as if it's the truth. Don't know. I just hope that next week the show will give some real casting news to counter this.

Is he a regular on the show? I thought it was a one off episode

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YouwinJH said:

Oh, I don't know. I thought this is going to be like other shows, where he's appearance was split over a few eps :mellow: If it's not, and we're not going to get some real casting news, than this whole thing was really badly done cause this "false" news is spreading...

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

It's just one off ep.

The English subs are out. Will need a vpn to watch it though.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

@azureblue7 he pulled the wool over all our eyes lol. I thought at least the casting news was true

Was this filmed fairly recently? Hopefully there'd be an update soon with good news

This was filmed sometime near his boxing test, that’s why KGK was also talking about him joining Hollywood then.. probably he knew about this setup thingee..

Hiazz I am so disappointed with this whole thing, make his fans get all excited for nothing. 

• Sad 2

Just saw the trailer for  The Acolyte, that has lee jung-jae cast in it, and it looks to be the same Disney nonsense. Notice- all the Korean actors that recently got a role in a HW production- all of them were cast in a bad Disney project and they didn't gain anything from it! By now it's almost certain that there is going to be a HW movie for JH, I'm just hoping it will be differernt from what these poor actors got

• Like 1

When's the fan meet in May? Not really interested in these events but perhaps he might share his upcoming projects then if someone bothers to ask him that is...

At this rate, I expect we won't be seeing him on our screens (in a movie or TV role) until 2025. I'm guessing that is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YouwinJH said:

When's the fan meet in May? Not really interested in these events but perhaps he might share his upcoming projects then if someone bothers to ask him that is...

At this rate, I expect we won't be seeing him on our screens (in a movie or TV role) until 2025. I'm guessing that is

It will be on 19 May and another one on 9 June.

And it looks like he will be appearing on another variety show with Hong Kyung-min next week. This show has quite good ratings.

• Awesome 1

Thanks @azureblue7. This is more my speed and I'll be watching if possible. Minus the TJ bit and even sans subtitles I think it's interesting

Isn't it a show where the hosts are all divorced men? They look like a fun, crazy bunch. More so than even the Dragon Bros

• Like 2

On 5/7/2024 at 10:47 PM, YouwinJH said:

Thanks @Prettysup. I was thinking the other day that JH hasn't done anything for SBS lately. Was there anything after SSoaBG? I was beginning to wonder when he'll do another drama with them

Wok of Love was on SBS

• Like 3