1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm confused- JH is part of "an entertainment company that manages entertainment and produces contents"? Is this connected to Sidus? Also-  Part as in what- owner, partner, asset? Since when? 

Yes, IHQ = Sidus.

It just means that Jang Hyuk is one of the artistes managed by SIdus HQ (IHQ).

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

I think that doesn't reflect their culture, but more of JH's character or who he is.  My parents definitely come from that typical time and culture, but my dad also help my mom out with cooking and cleaning.  Although, I think more men are learning how to cook or can cook now as they stay single longer or marry later.

Your mum is so fortunate. My dad doesn't lift a finger to help my mum with any chores. Ya perhaps it's also JH character that he would help out around the house (clean the house) so that his wife doesn't have to do everything.

• Like 3

I was wondering how Vietnam was going to advertise for the premiere of swordsman.  In a recent article, the headline was something along the lines of Jang Hyuk was just added to being one of the coolest/bad RickRoll'D parents on the big screen along this list of such actors as Liam Leeson, Sylvester Stone, and Bruce Willis who would do anything to save his daughter.  That's how they caught the attention of the audience and went on to the synopsis.

The one I find interesting is an article they use title "Swordsman has a hot star that use to be a rapper".  Lol, not sure if that would get me to read the article.

Hihi @azureblue7I so agree with you and I miss Lee Gun too!  Doesn't he usually get tired around that time on other variety shows though?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi @azureblue7I so agree with you and I miss Lee Gun too!  Doesn't he usually get tired around that time on other variety shows though

I think he has had an eventful day, diving into the sea, tossing sleeping bags, running around, pitching tent , catching king crabs, cracking his Hyuk jokes, cooking ramen...I think he's very tired.. :teaze:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

His new post today. I guess he must be very busy with filming the past few days. Everyone posted Yacht expedition pics except him. 

You mean River’s Grave? I’ve seen the director posting pics of all the other actors except his. Wonder why so secretive ? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

You mean River’s Grave? I’ve seen the director posting pics of all the other actors except his. Wonder why so secretive ? 

I wonder why too.. 

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Didn't they do that also in TMWYS? Keep JH's look in the show a secret for as long as they could?

But he posted spoilers..hahaha

Let's hope he posts more soon. :coolshades:

7 hours ago, kohnlee said:

The preview for episode 4 looks interesting! 

I want to watch how he learns wakesurfing. Looks fun and funny.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

Folks here who likes JNR, she has a chinese drama "The Mischievious Doctor" (IDK when was it filmed but it came out this year). Some netizens found it cute while some said it was waste time. So...

Spoiler tagged cos this is not related to our topic of JH

Spoiler

I don’t like her, but just to set records straight, there has been no Chinese dramas starring SK artistes coming out in recent years since the THAAD spat between the 2 countries. I googled her works and from the title do you mean the drama Unruly Qiao? If yes, that came out 10 years ago in 2010.  

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Spoiler tagged cos this is not related to our topic of JH

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t like her, but just to set records straight, there has been no Chinese dramas starring SK artistes coming out in recent years since the THAAD spat between the 2 countries. I googled her works and from the title do you mean the drama Unruly Qiao? If yes, that came out 10 years ago in 2010.  

I have no idea. I just came across it yesterday & it was dated May 2020. The title "The Mischievious Doctor" so IDK is it the same one you mentioned.

• Like 2