15 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Has everyone seen the English sub for swordsman now?

Thank you for sharing!  :heartxoxo:Great to see that the subs are available now!

I love this show if only for finally giving us a shirtless JH! :D

Jang Hyeok, the spirit of sacrifice as bright as abs... Re-entry to clean the lifeboat (Yacht Expedition)

In MBC Every1's'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') broadcast on the 16th, '4 Yoti's 4 Siblings' heading to the new destination Sinjin Port after spending one night on an uninhabited island, Hyuk-Hyeok Heo-Gyeong-Hwan Choi-Yeo-Jin Soo's Voyage 2 The first journey unfolded.

On this day, the Yotis were faced with cleaning the lifeboats after an exciting morning swimming and having a refreshing shower.

This is because the lifeboats used to board the yacht need to be refilled in seawater to clean. In a difficult situation, Jang Hyeok showed a spirit of sacrifice, saying, "I will do it."

Jang Hyuk, who changed into a swimsuit, boasted of solid abs and obtained it, and under Captain Kim's guidance, he carefully cleaned the lifeboat.

0001228074_002_20201116204249117.jpg?type=w430

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001228074

This is the relevant clip:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

If I understood correctly, the reason he didn't want to get in the water at first has something to do with his skin being too white? unless he was afraid of getting sun burnt, I don't know why that would be a problem :)... 

If he's (secretly) already filming a drama, he can't afford to have 1 episode of white skin & 1 episode of suntan skin. I guess this is the reason. Remember in DB, he was so red & they teased him about filming MF with a red skin. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

If he's (secretly) already filming a drama, he can't afford to have 1 episode of white skin & 1 episode of suntan skin. I guess this is the reason. Remember in DB, he was so red & they teased him about filming MF with a red skin. :lol:

Ugh! They were RELENTLESSLY teasing him about it! I was like "OK! We got the joke! Move on!". But the thing was that several of them saw he was asleep with the sun on his face and no one bothered to wake him up... Did I mention how glad I am no one from the dragon club is in Yacht Expedition? Just saying... <_<

So, saw the 4th episode, and again- it was a lot of fun! The guys are working great together, JH still rushing first to do whatever physical task there is to do. Also, the articles published were exaggerating a bit the going to swim bit and the paddle board bit. They were all having fun and doing great! 

As to the pancake part- I remembered thinking the first season, when the sea was quiet, the show essentially became a talk and cooking show! Usually, whoever cooked was competent, but since I didn't watch the show to get random cooking lessons, those parts bored me! This is why I was gratefully when that typhoon hit the yacht :D I felt bad for the guys, but at least it was interesting... So seeing JH blunder about with those pancakes was hilarious! He was sincere, funny and cute, and when Choi Yeo joined him, it was even funnier!

Finally, I mentioned before that the only person I was having trouble with is the comedian guy, as it feels like he's trying too hard to be funny and interesting. I can now officially say that he is annoying me! He actually said that he didn't feel like he was getting enough screen time, so in this episode he made an effort to be louder and "funnier" (wasn't working for me... ). JH, being so easy going, still enjoys him, but I really hope the guy will tone it down in the next episodes... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

seeing JH blunder about with those pancakes was hilarious! He was sincere, funny and cute, and when Choi Yeo joined him, it was even funnier!

Yes! I love that part too because he will really trying hard , perspiring and fumbling, looking really flustered. Still he tried to crack his Hyuk jokes..hahaha. He does stuff so sincerely that it's funny.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! I love that part too because he will really trying hard , perspiring and fumbling, looking really flustered. Still he tried to crack his Hyuk jokes..hahaha. He does stuff so sincerely that it's funny.

I love how willing he is to learn. He doesn't try to pretend like he knows everything, asking anyone that is willing to teach him. I don't make that many pancakes, but thinking back, I now remember that a very important aspect of making pancakes is the pan that is being used. The wrong one, and the pancake get stuck to the pan. I remember myself changing pans several times, and in spite of that the pancakes still stuck to the pan, so trying to flip them would make my pancakes scrunched up, like a napkin :) So, JH was doing a much better job than me...:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I like the editing team for adding captions to portray him as strong man (when pumping air in boat) or making fun of him when he puts water on his hair (when on the boat), so funny !! 

Hahaha! Yes  or when he's in the water washing the life boats, the caption was "showing off his voluptuous legs"... lol!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

But the thing was that several of them saw he was asleep with the sun on his face and no one bothered to wake him up...

Yes, this one got me too. Usually if it's our friend, we would either wake the person up or maybe slide the door close or pull the curtain or whatever deems fit but none of them did anything.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Lol, now that I actually saw the video I guess 1 out of 3 is still pretty good.  On side note his cooking skills is good for variety 

Actually after watching this ep, I think he doesn't need hairclips. He needs a hair band!! Lol. I can't stand the long fringe getting in the way, made my face itch! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

And they need to add a “I’m Jang Hyuk” at the end haha. Kind of made the other guy looked bad ah. 

And that sound effects when he's pulling the pin...hahaha ..like some superhero bending metal.. :joy:

52 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Lol only starting to watch all of ep 4 now to check out his monster strength.  JH usually looks tired in morning, but I guess it helps to have smiley people in the morning.  

They are really jovial and funny. I thought I might be bored watching 5 people on a Yacht..surprisingly I'm not and it's pretty entertaining. The editing team has done a fantastic job!

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

And that sound effects when he's pulling the pin...hahaha ..like some superhero bending metal.. :joy:

They are really jovial and funny. I thought I might be bored watching 5 people on a Yacht..surprisingly I'm not and it's pretty entertaining. The editing team has done a fantastic job!

Haha yea too many moments to pick from.  It was funny when he got scolded for wasting water too...he was so good in real man.  

We always say he was a manly man type, but when they threw the flowers out when he wet his hair I just die of laughter.  It's funny that he look so unstable on the board, but he's also so quick to catch himself.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

It's funny that he look so unstable on the board, but he's also so quick to catch himself.

Yah! I haven’t watched the full episode, only saw the clip but wow. There were like 3-4 times when I was so so sure he would fall into the water because he was already losing balance and falling backwards, but then he managed to catch himself and stabilize temporarily again. Don’t know how that is possible haha! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

His hands and fingers should be very strong considering the type of training he does, so pulling that pin was so easy for him.

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Completely agree. I also was worried at first, especially since I was so bored by the first season, but this cast is really good and suit well with each other. It's funny that I was more worried about the girls at first, but now it's actually the guy that I could do without. But I do admit that his presence helps as he lightens up the mood and amuses JH, for some reason :) . I also saw that he did a show with Choi Yeo previously, which explains why they are so comfortable with each other. So all in all this group was a result of great casting, and also the crew and editing team of the show are great, as they don't seem as mean spirited as in other variety shows... I liked the fact that on the island, when the guys were wishing they had soy sauce and other ingredients, the crew simply tossed them what they needed :lol: 

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Haha yea too many moments to pick from.  It was funny when he got scolded for wasting water too...he was so good in real man.  

We always say he was a manly man type, but when they threw the flowers out when he wet his hair I just die of laughter.  It's funny that he look so unstable on the board, but he's also so quick to catch himself.

He was actually very good on the paddleboard! I kept expecting him to fall, considering what they wrote in the articles, but he didn't! I was surprised by some of his saves :)

I wonder because he said that he had fun, but from what I see he doesn't seem to have hobbies! He even enjoyed washing the rubber boat! :D He clearly doesn't go camping (the way he assembled that tent made that clear :) ) nor does he do any water sports. It seems like he just boxes, works and spends time with his family, which is commendable, but it would be nice if the girls would teach him some water sports, as he enjoys them so much.

• Like 3
  • Love 1