Here's the English subs to that Running segment. I like his casual tone when speaking ro his friends. He's so cute when he started doubting  everyone including KJK..Haha!

1st part

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXCvivpAVP/?igshid=1bfm28665qri8

2nd part

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXDgPeJzKC/?igshid=19scub24yqvpb

I can't post a full video as SBS will block it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

His character is the kind I wish JH would play- very smart, very capable, and yet very damaged and vulnerable. At a certain point, he started to fall apart, and his acting was amazing! I was watching and I was wishing to see JH play a character in a situation like that. This is what I wished PJ would have gone through in MF, but he never did.

Ok, let me search for the drama. Sorry but I don't think k drama is capable of writing such a plot. :(If it's a good drama with JH in it, 114 episode is fine. But if it's WOL that type of drama, out of 114 episodes, I probably only get to watch 14 episodes of JH. 

I'm guessing if you watch MC, you'd want to make a video about BW.

Ya who's good at doing just BW scenes? I can live without Hwi & the other guy & the girl. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Here's the English subs to that Running segment. He's so cute.

Thanks for posting!! So funny!

54 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

And as I said, I was especially impressed with the actor playing the younger brother. His character is the kind I wish JH would play- very smart, very capable, and yet very damaged and vulnerable. At a certain point, he started to fall apart, and his acting was amazing! 

Same here! He stole the show! Incredible acting! It's funny because I went into the show wanting to watch because of the other brother, but the younger one is who stole my heart.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think he did laugh but it was too noisy. He was also very confused that it is so funny. So I think it is not scripted.:joy:

39 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Here's the English subs to that Running segment. I like his casual tone when speaking ro his friends. He's so cute when he started doubting  everyone including KJK..Haha!

I don't know... Seeing what JH actually said, and seeing how different the guy's voice was from KJK's, to me it seems like JH immediately knew the person wasn't KJK, and from that point he was messing with them. What he said about CTH made me think that he wasn't just messing with KJK, but also with CTH. We already know JH is very quick with his jokes, and from his other appearance in Running man, the whole pick up the team members mission when they messed with the member of the other team, we know that he can easily lie. 

30 minutes ago, DarlaRochelle said:

Same here! He stole the show! Incredible acting! It's funny because I went into the show wanting to watch because of the other brother, but the younger one is who stole my heart.

I know, right? The other actor is maybe more handsome and impressive looking, so you'd think he would be the stand out, but the other actor, that didn't seem to even put that much emphasis on his looks, managed to steal the show! 

39 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Ok, let me search for the drama. Sorry but I don't think k drama is capable of writing such a plot. :(If it's a good drama with JH in it, 114 episode is fine. But if it's WOL that type of drama, out of 114 episodes, I probably only get to watch 14 episodes of JH. 

Oh, for sure! I couldn't stand 16 episodes of WOL, so 114? No way! :crazy: I'm talking about a good show, like icerde... :)

Ya who's good at doing just BW scenes? I can live without Hwi & the other guy & the girl. :D

This is what I did last week- watched the show, fast forwarding from one JH scene to the other :) it was great! If someone creates a cut of the show of only JH's story, I'd be forever grateful! 

• Like 3

Out of topic

Hey folks, I stumbled upon a (new) chinese drama "Agents of M.S.S." (2020). I'm on episode 1 so I can't tell you if it's good but if anyone is interested in detective/crime sort of drama, give it a try. I thought it'll be like VOICE but I don't think so. Episode 1 isn't like VOICE :D The ML is also one of the leads for NIF.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

Ya who's good at doing just BW scenes? I can live without Hwi & the other guy & the girl.

Yah, i've been waiting, and still waiting, for someone to do just BW scenes too.  I've been wanting to re-watch MC, but when I think of Hwi and the gang, I drop the idea.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Actually can’t blame him for not recognising KJK’s voice. He was driving, busy sending kid then go filming later. And the voice is usually not so clear over the phone via a speaker, so it will be natural for him to think it’s KJK since the call came from his phone. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Spoiler alert!!!

Some scenes from Ep 3 of Yacht expedition. 

More spoilers...

Looks like JH got stressed by the diving, and the captain had to complete it . I guess phobia is something that is hard to understand for someone who doesn't have it... Respect for him for even trying to do it, but I think he was bit low after...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like JH got stressed by the diving, and the captain had to complete it . I guess phobia is something that is hard to understand for someone who doesn't have it... Respect for him for even trying to do it, but I think he was bit low after...

There are things in life if we can't do it, we can't do it. Going underwater is one of it. For a non swimmer, going underwater is a scary thing. And this isn't a swimming pool, it's the deep sea.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, budgerie said:

There are things in life if we can't do it, we can't do it. Going underwater is one of it. For a non swimmer, going underwater is a scary thing. And this isn't a swimming pool, it's the deep sea.

Yeah agree! It’s hard to overcome overnight. 

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Woohoo ep 3 engsub has been release on kshow!

Can you DM me the webpage pls!! Thank you so much!! @phoenix24 :sparklyeyes:

also guys, this side profile from the longer clip that @azureblue7 posted above is just TOO HOT. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHYf_K0pG9H/?igshid=q1jlhuol9s3k

he looks so young, boyish, yet manly at the same time! His side profile is just amazing. And when this hairstyle is not parted in the middle but parted at the side, it just becomes different levels of hot. Combined with the white t shirt!!! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 4

I thought the throwing of the stuff on the beach looked familiar... this is hilarious! :joy: So LG is JH on hyper drive? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHYCuGHJUgP/ 

Also I love the relationship between the cast- love how they gently take care of JH, while he tries to do whatever he can for them-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHY7ilEpPrY/

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Yeah agree! It’s hard to overcome overnight. 

I can just imagine his phobia & probably worries that if anything untoward happens to him, he still has his wife/kids & parents. Phobia is real. Even divers drown (accidents do happen).

6 minutes ago, corey said:

you really should not hold your breath for an ending that makes sense...If there is one, then kudoz to the witer, but 9 out of 10 cases the ending will be hot mess concocted while filming based on the audience reactions, whether it makes sense or not...

This is my bitter conclusion after being disappointed countless times...

I agree. Sometimes the drama can be ok & suddenly the ending is .......!!! :triumph:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

he looks so young, boyish, yet manly at the same time! His side profile is just amazing. And when this hairstyle is not parted in the middle but parted at the side, it just becomes different levels of hot. Combined with the white t shirt!!! 

Yes!!! I love his side profile here too! So handsome!  Though the clip is meant to be funny but he's so hot here.

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

thought the throwing of the stuff on the beach looked familiar... this is hilarious! :joy: So LG is JH on hyper drive? 

Lol! No wonder it looks familiar!!  Luckily nothing fragile inside.

• Like 5

So, I watched the third episode, but now I regret it... Cause I will have to wait a whole week for the next episode!!! :criesariver:

This show is so much fun! The cast is fantastic! I really came to like them; so hard working, so considerate of each other, so funny and natural. Still, the only one who is trying a bit too hard to present a "TV persona" is the comedian guy, but he already got ribbed for it by JH, but in a sweet manner :) JH is so sweet, quirky and funny. And serious. And he got drunk. from one beer. just a bit. :) He said he didn't, but it was clear he did. But he was still sweet. Our unicorn...

Can't wait for next week's episode!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

So, I watched the second episode, but now I regret it... Cause I will have to wait a whole week for the next episode!!! 

This show is so much fun! The cast is fantastic! I really came to really like them, so hard working, so considerate of each other, so funny and natural. Still, the only one who is trying a bit to hard to present a "TV persona" is the comedian guy, but he already got ribbed for it by JH, but in a sweet manner :) JH is so sweet, quirky and funny. And serious. And he got drunk. from one beer. just a bit. :) He said he didn't, but it was clear he did. But he was still sweet. Our unicorn...

Can't wait for next week's episode!

U just watched ep 2? Or did u mean ep 3? How can u wait so long, if u meant ep 2 haha. No worry, just rewatch and rewatch. It's so fun, I love this show. I didn't notice the other guy was trying too hard cos honestly hyukie Is so fun to watch I don't really notice the other guy haha. Hyukie is so cute like a kid. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1