[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

I was watching Ep 37 or 38 and SY said he wanted to break up. Malsuk asked for goodbye kiss and he changed his mind. The same thing in another ep. She kissed him whenhe wanted to break up. I am not sure if that meant they were sleeping together. But do the writers have to make her so cheap? She'salso 25, no wonder she looks like at least a grad student.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’, Conflict Between Yoon Yeo Jung and Kim Nam Joo Leads to Tears

4992-yoon-yuh-jung-and-kim-nam-joo-argue

The tension between Yoon Yeo Jung and Kim Nam Joo finally leads to waterworks by both during a climactic scene.

In episode 42 of 'Unexpected You', which aired on July 15, Um Chung Ae (Yoon Yeo Jung) expresses her disappointment at her daughter-in-law Cha Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo). Chung Ae is upset that Yoon Hee did not say anything about her oldest daughter's divorce, even though Yoon Hee had known the entire time.

Chung Ae first becomes frustrated when Yoon Hee does not show up to cook at a family gathering. She demands that Yoon Hee immediately come over and start helping, while she allows her daughter Il Sook to rest. Yoon Hee is upset that she is treated differently from Chung Ae's daughter because she is her daughter-in-law.

Yoon Hee, who is already stressed due to her job, continues to ask Chung Ae if she has something to say to her. Yoon Hee tries to explain that it would be better to talk it out, but Chung Ae believes that Yoon Hee is disrespecting her.

Chung Ae finally asks about her daughter's divorce, "Why didn't you tell me if you knew?" She continues, "I know it's not your immediate family, but how could you just watch and do nothing?" To this Yoon Hee replies, "I am trying my best. I am trying to treat you as my family." This conversation then leads to tears.

At this moment, Bang Gwi Nam (Yoo Joon Sang) also gets made at his wife Yoon Hee and pulls her out of the house. However, later he explains to her that he had to get mad in order to "rescue her" from his mother. Through his caring words and actions, he continues to show that he is the "perfect husband". 

credit: korea.com

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’ Kim Nam Joo Catches Kang Min Hyuk And Oh Yeon Seo

%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%98Unexpected%20You%C3%A24983-unexpected-you.jpg

Kim Nam Joo of 'Unexpected You' was shocked after discovering the relationship between her younger brother Kang Min Hyuk and evil sister-in-law Oh Yeon Seo.

In the 42nd episode aired on the 15th, Cha Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo) witnessed the meeting between Cha Se Kwang (Kang Min Hyuk) and Bang Mal Sook (Oh Yeon Seo) while riding in the car on KB2 TV's weekend drama 'Unexpected You.'

On this day, Um Chung Ae (Yoon Yeo Jung) took out the wrath of her daughter Bang Il Sook (Yang Jung Ah)'s divorce on her daughter-in-law Cha Yoon Hee. Bang Gwi Nam (Yoo Jun Sang) could not bear to watch any longer as he brought Cha Yoon Hee out of the house to relax her.

As the two drove around late at night, Cha Yoon Hee observed Cha Se Kwang and Bang Mal Sook together and asked, "What are those two doing?" Bang Gwi Nam brushed it off, "They probably met coincidentally."

However, Cha Yoon Hee suddenly recalled the time she introduced the two, Bang Mal Sook unexpectedly becoming kind to her, Cha Se Kwang's words of breaking up with his girlfriend, and Bang Mal Sook's image while saying she hated herself the most.

Cha Yoon Hee felt her intuition and told her husband, "Honey, stop." The episode ended with Cha Yoon Hee finally figuring out the two's relationship and previewing her fury.

R_430x0_20120722083107016.jpg

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"CNBLUE Lee Jung Shin Cameos As Oh Yeon Seo's New Boyfriend

5001-lee-jung-shin-my-husband-got-a-fami

The 42nd episode of KBS drama 'Unexpected You' that was aired on the 15th of July achieved a record viewer rating of 41.9% according to AGB Neilson Research.

The ratings increased 3.7% from the last episode that was aired on the 8th, which had achieved a 38.2% rating. The drama has passed his goal of 40% in viewer ratings and has proved itself as a national drama once again.

The 42nd episode of 'Unexpected You,' which achieved over a 40% viewer rating, has actually attracted even more attention because CNBLUE's Lee Jung Shin made his first appearance as a cameo.

Actually, before the 42nd episode, it was revealed that Lee Jung Shin would be a cameo in 'Unexpected You,' which therefore became a hot topic. He appeared as Oh Yeon Seo's new boyfriend.

Lee Jung Shin had fun playing the role of a character who is the rival of Cha Se Kwang, who is played by his fellow CNBLUE member Kang Min Hyuk. Through his first acting role, Lee Jung Shin has gained a good reputation through his stable acting.

Currently, there have been many good reviews on online communities about Lee Jong Shin's acting. It has also been revealed that he worked hard and meticulously analyzed his character, even practicing the tone of his lines.

On his role as a rival for Kang Min Hyuk's love line for Oh Yeon Seo, viewers' comments include, "It's fun and fresh," "His character seems like one that came out of a cartoon," "I wish he would come out in 'Unexpected You' more," "Mal Sook is so lucky."

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title""Unexpected You" Surpasses 40% Viewer Rating And Crowned "National Drama"

5018-unexpected-you-you-who-rolled-in-un

The drama "Unexpected You" surpassed a viewer rating of 40%.

According to the researching company, AGB Nielsen Media Research, the 42nd episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama "Unexpected You" that aired on July 15th had an overall view rating of 41.9%. The ratings have increased 3.7% compared to their previous highest rating that was 38.2%. 

"Unexpected You" has always had a consistent viewer rating that was around the mid and high 30%, but now that they have surpassed a 40% viewer rating. It can certainly be called one of the best Korean dramas or in other words, a national drama.

On the other hand, the SBS weekend drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" had a viewer rating of 23.7% and took second place right behind the drama "Unexpected You." The MBC drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" had a viewer rating of 11.9%, MBC drama "Soldier" with a viewer rating of 12.6% and SBS "Delicious Life" with a viewer rating of 8.8%.

Guest kimbo39

Se Gwang's little show at the beginning of the episode is a prime example of why Koreans say there's no point for mothers in raising sons too well- they will simply ditch the ones who carried, delivered, and cared for them the instant they fall for a girl. I think the Korean phrase goes something like, "So yong uhb suh."

Se Gwang's little show at the beginning of the episode is a prime example of why Koreans say there's no point for mothers in raising sons too well- they will simply ditch the ones who carried' date=' delivered, and cared for them the instant they fall for a girl. I think the Korean phrase goes something like, "So yong uhb suh."[/quote']

mothers in law can be a pain.

They should know when to let go. Gwinam`s mother uses the 30 yrs missing card. If he didnt go missing she will still keep him tp her apron strings, it seems to be the kdrama model. Must be an acceptable model in real life.

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’ Kim Nam Joo Learns About Oh Yeon Seo and Kang Min Hyuk’s Relationship

5277-unexpected-you.jpg

5277-unexpected-you.jpg

Kang Min Hyuk and Oh Yeon Suh confess their relationship to Kim Nam Joo.

On July 21st's episode of 'Unexpected You', Se Kwang (Kang Min Hyuk) confronts Mal Sook (Oh Yeon Seo) about re-starting their relationship when he gets jealous that she is dating someone else. Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo) sees the two together as she passes by in her car. The two confess everything to Yoon Hee when she catches them.

Mal Sook asks Se Kwang, "Are you going to be my boyfriend if I don't date anyone else?" While Se Kwang is thinking about what to say, Yoon Hee shows up and surprises them. When she asks what they are doing together, Mal Sook replies that they had met by chance. Yoon Hee does not believe her.  

Se Kwang admits soon after to Yoon Hee that Mal Sook is his girlfriend. He explains to Mal Sook that Yoon Hee has quick wit and would have found out even if he had not confessed.

Mal Sook does not want to see Se Kwang get punished by his older sister. Therefore, she explains that none of this was Se Kwang's fault because she was the one that liked him first. She also says that she did not know he was Yoon Hee's brother until they met at the hotel for her mother's birthday and Se Kwang had no choice but to confess at this moment because she had threatened him that she would reveal everything to Yoon Hee.

When Yoon Hee asks her brother if this is true he replies, "No. I broke it off because I was afraid of you. But now I'm more afraid of Mal Sook dating someone else. I was telling her that we should get back together." He then flees the scene with Mal Sook.

credit : korea portal

This is one of the better written dramas in recent months.  There are both laugh out loud parts and serious parts, and the characters are genuine and likeable.  I can't say I've ever been tempted to skip a few episodes like other dramas, because you would miss so much.  The story line has had such a good pace, not a lot of spinning and going nowhere.  Now that it's nearing the end, I'm definitely going to find this writers other drama, "Queen of Reversals".

I don't see too much chemistry  between Yoon Hui's brother and sister in law. It seems to me that Korean's are very concerned about age so we hear Hyung Oppa etc. so may be the actors don't find it comfortable to have a woman playing a younger role to be matched with a younger actor. 

I was watching something billionaire with the tall guy from fireworks and the woman from save the last dance. She must be 5 or 6 years older and they look so stiff with each other. I stopped watching after a few episodes.
This show is much funnier and I think the actors playing Yoon hui is only 2-3 years older than Gwinam.

Guest manquant

When I watched that episode where Cha Yoon Hee cried because of Gwi Nam's omma picking at her, I was crying too. Even Gwi Nam, who was usually protective, got mad too. Aigoo, I did not know what to do then.  =((  It turns out, he only wanted to save Yoon Hee. Aww, so sweet. :">
I'm currently downloading E45, thanks to @semi_fly. Omona, I'm way too excited to know what will happen. Chagun-ommoni would be telling the truth to Gwi Nam's omma. I hope Yoon Hee comes in time to save her mother-in-law from too much heartbreak. [-O< The Bang family suffered enough already. 
Unexpected You/My Husband Got a Family: My DAEBAK Drama of All Time! \^^/

Guest manquant

class="ks_article_title"

‘Unexpected You’, Conflict Between Yoon Yeo Jung and Kim Nam Joo Leads to Tears

4992-yoon-yuh-jung-and-kim-nam-joo-argue

The tension between Yoon Yeo Jung and Kim Nam Joo finally leads to waterworks by both during a climactic scene.

In episode 42 of 'Unexpected You', which aired on July 15, Um Chung Ae (Yoon Yeo Jung) expresses her disappointment at her daughter-in-law Cha Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo). Chung Ae is upset that Yoon Hee did not say anything about her oldest daughter's divorce, even though Yoon Hee had known the entire time.

Chung Ae first becomes frustrated when Yoon Hee does not show up to cook at a family gathering. She demands that Yoon Hee immediately come over and start helping, while she allows her daughter Il Sook to rest. Yoon Hee is upset that she is treated differently from Chung Ae's daughter because she is her daughter-in-law.

Yoon Hee, who is already stressed due to her job, continues to ask Chung Ae if she has something to say to her. Yoon Hee tries to explain that it would be better to talk it out, but Chung Ae believes that Yoon Hee is disrespecting her.

Chung Ae finally asks about her daughter's divorce, "Why didn't you tell me if you knew?" She continues, "I know it's not your immediate family, but how could you just watch and do nothing?" To this Yoon Hee replies, "I am trying my best. I am trying to treat you as my family." This conversation then leads to tears.

At this moment, Bang Gwi Nam (Yoo Joon Sang) also gets made at his wife Yoon Hee and pulls her out of the house. However, later he explains to her that he had to get mad in order to "rescue her" from his mother. Through his caring words and actions, he continues to show that he is the "perfect husband". 

Guest manquant

It turns out, Yoon Hee convinced chagun-ommoni to stop telling the truth to mother-in law.  Phew ! Can't wait for E46 torrent to finish. E45 was so worth the wait. Imagine, watching plain raws. I only have an inkling of Korean but the acting in Unexpected You makes up for all the dialogues I couldn't understand.   
Unexpected You/My Husband Got a Family: My DAEBAK Drama of All Time! \^^/
:)

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title""Unexpected You" Yoon Joon Sang And Kim Nam Joo, First Married Couple Fight? "My Younger Sibling Is The Best

5269-unexpected-you.jpg

Lovebirds Yoon Joon Sang and Kim Nam Joo had disagreements based on their younger siblings.

KBS 2TV drama "Unexpected You" that aired on July 21st, Cha Yoon Hee was found to be in shock after finding out about Cha Se Kwang and Bang Mal Sook's relationship.

After returning to their home, Yoon Hee and Gwi Nam began to worry about the relationship between Se Kwang and Mal Sook.

After Yoon Hee said that she is not satisfied with Mal Sook, Gwi Nam said "My Mal Sook was so popular with the boys" and showed his love for his sister.

Yoon Hee boasted about her brother by saying, "My Se Kwang was no joke. His face surpasses actors' faces, he's good at studying, and he's even good at playing the drums."

Gwi Nam responded, "Brother-in-law, he's good. So let's tell him to stop chasing Mal Sook and let's convince him to break up." After hearing that, Yoon Hee was irritated and said, "Didn't you hear? Mal Sook is the one who was hanging onto him."

credit : korea.com

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’, Lee Hee Joon Lands a Surprise Kiss on a Jealous Jo Yoon Hee

5276-lee-hee-joo-jo-yoon-hee-surprise-ki

Lee Hee Joon unexpectedly kisses a jealous Jo Yoon Hee.

On July 21st's episode of 'Unexpected You', Jae Yong (Lee Hee Joon) is disappointed when he accidentally sees Yi Sook's (Jo Yoon Hee) application for a furniture company. He does not even look at her thinking that she is going to leave her current job at the restaurant.

Yi Sook is also upset that Jae Yong is treating her like an invisible person. She also becomes jealous when she hears of his blind date with a stewardess. She ultimately confronts him saying she is very upset at his mistreatment and runs out of the restaurant.

Jae Yong begins to feel sorry for his actions. He eventually runs after Yi Sook when he finds her job application in the trash and realizes it was all a misunderstanding.

He finds Yi Sook sitting on the swings at a playground and says, "Am I some sort of hunter? Why do you make me look for you?" making the viewers laugh.

Jae Yong tells her to continue what she wants to say. She explains that she never said she was going to quit her job. She had already refused the other offer. She says, "Why would I leave when I'm so close to being an official employee?"

When Yi Sook points out that Jae Yong's blind date is very pretty, he agrees and asks, "Are you jealous right now?"

Yi Sook replies, "Jealously is only for people that you have feelings for." Jae Yong responds, "Then, do you have feelings for me?" and lands a surprise kiss on Yi Sook.

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title""Unexpected You" Jo Yoon Hee Chases After Kidnapped Lee Hee Joon To Protect Him

5491-spoiler-alert-unexpected-you-jo-yoo

Jo Yoon Hee chasing after kidnapped Lee Hee Joon gained interest. 

On KBS weekend drama, "Unexpected You" that will air on the 29th, Jo Yoon Hee chases after kidnapped Lee Hee Joon to try to save him. 

After witnessing Lee Hee Joon being forcefully taken into a car by some men, Jo Yoon Hee decided to chase after the car.

It made viewers curious because this incident might confirm Jo Yoon Hee's feelings towards Lee Hee Joon. 

The filming took place on the 24th, at Shin Cheon station area and took place for over 3 hours. Although it was incredibly hot outside, they didn't show any signs of difficulty and continued to smile.

Jo Yoon Hee had to repeatedly run a distance of 100m every time they had to reshoot the scene, but she didn't complain and continued to smile.

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’ Kim Nam Joo Warns Oh Yeon Seo, “Break Up With Kang Min Hyuk”

5516-unexpected-you-capture.jpg

Kim Nam Joo gave Oh Yeon Seo a list of her in-law rules and guidelines, while warning her to separate ties with Kang Min Hyuk on KBS's 'Unexpected You.'

On the 28th, Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo) and Mal Sook (Oh Yeon Seo) met alone, as Yoon Hee intimidated Mal Sook with a motherly attitude and an in-law list.

Yoon Hee said to Mal Sook, "These days, I don't say a word to Se Kwang (Kang Min Hyuk). You two aren't thinking about marrying, are you?"

To this, Mal Sook responded, "Yes, I'm thinking about marrying Se Kwang." Soon after, Yoon Hee pushed an envelope towards Mal Sook, and told her to open it.

In the envelope was 'Cha Yoon Hee's in-law list.' Yoon Hee warned, "All of the things listed there are the things that I learned from you. If you come to marry in the family, then you have to behave as listed there."   

Yoon Hee continued, "If you happen to marry my younger brother Se Kwang, I'll do as I said in that list. Are you still going to meet Se Kwang?"

Mal Sook replied, "Still, I'm going to meet Se Kwang. I can't live a day without Se Kwang. I'm going to do whatever it takes."

Archived