[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Guest kayana20

I agree with both of you. That ending made me so happy. I was cracking up at Jae-Yong he was so happy he was a mess.A beautiful ending to such a realistically good drama.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

October 4, 2012

"You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly" Dominates At Korea Drama Awards
KBS Global

en_121004_02.jpg

It was not unexpected at all that "You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly" swept up six awards at the 2012 Korea Drama Awards.

The awards ceremony was held October 2nd, with the hit drama having received the Grand Award (or "Daesang") for its lead actress Kim Nam-joo. The remaining five awards were for Best Work Of Art, Best Writer Award, Best Child Actor Award for Kwak Dong-yeon's performance, Male Excellence Award for Lee Hee-joon's performance, and the Special Award for acting.

Some other dramas that got nods were "Deep-Rooted Tree", "Chaser", "Rooftop Prince", "Phantom", and "Golden Time".

Guest dizismine

hope someone can complete the sub
I wonder where kimchidrama got the sub for this drama
I try to search but cant find it
prefer to download than watch online

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Debby1430292110

Does anyone know the name of the song that appears on ep. 42 of My Husband Got a Family? Is a instrumental song with piano and guitar, and if you watch on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrxSo3taJ-g&feature=context-shows&list=SL is the song that appears on 3:06. Is a very beautiful song and I've been looking for a long time but I can't found it! Please help!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lorita leemei lu

Awesome drama !!!!! :x

I just watch it in 2013 but the story line really impressed me :-bd

I really like Bang Gwi Nam , the best husband eveeeeer LOL

Kim Nam Joo's acting skill is daebak here !

I super ship Mal Sook and Se Gwang !! They are one of my favourite coupleeee [-O<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived