[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This last episode was heart wrenching with the loss of the baby, but I'm wondering if they'll consider adopting the little boy that was introduced a few episodes ago.  Thanks, Kimbo39, for clarifying that.   A lot to wrap up in just 2 more segments!

Guest manquant

Sooner or later, they will still be adopting Ji-hwan. Maybe it could help the couple cope with the loss of their baby. But I hope they'll still have their own child. Cried a lot with Yoon-hee after watching E048 today.
5909-kim-nam-joo-weeping.jpg

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

I just caught up with drama. And I LOVE IT!
I pretty much love all family weekend dramas. But this one was really good.
Love all the storyline and all the couple cant wait for the remaining 10 episodes!

I knew Yoon Hee was going to lose the baby. Cause of the test the last time she went to the hospital. And inferred that they wouldnt just let Ji Hwan be by himself and they were going to have to adapt him sooner or later. The only thing that really bugs me about this drama is the whole push and pull drama with Jae Hyung and Il Sook. I just wished they would date already its been 48 episodes lol. But other than that I totally love this drama!

Guest serimutiara

Too bad didn't get a chance to watch this wonderful family series..showing on weekends seldom at home...just rely on this thread 
B-)

Guest kayana20

I am so happy yo start this drama too. What a good family drama. I was afraid to start one before but now Unexpected You has drawn me in and I want to watch it. I'm going to wait for a few more subs though so I can marathon it.

Guest Hanachio

I just started this  show 2  week ago and I´m already on  the episode 40!!!  love it! It has a lot of interesting characters  and diferent stories!!

Guest manquant

I'm wondering. Does anyone know where I could download Unexpected You's complete OST? The songs played during the opening and closing credits are very nice, they leave me with a positive mood every time I hear them. Kamsahamnida! ^^

Guest manquant

6087-cameo.jpg

At least something to look forward to aside from the heart wrenching drama that I believe would continue tonight. :x I know everything would be alright, but can't you hurry a bit, writernim? I can't bear to see our couple that sad. [-O<

I totally agree.  Keep the kleenex handy for ep 49!  I don't remember when I've seen such a sad experience treated so lovely and compassionately.  The support of the family members is so wonderful, and what a surprise at the end.  I like the way this whole incident was not quickly resolved and shoved under the rug, but treated as one of the harder challenges that some people face.  This writer is wonderful.

Guest kayana20

Aww just seeing this makes me cry. She was so happy to finally start a family. Losing a child is the hardest but when they adopt it will heal their heart a little.I'm going to marathon this when it finshes because I get too addicted to my drama's to sit and wait patiently for new episodes.

Gwi Nam is the best husband in dramas ever :D
I love how he prepared the event, sung "Thank you" while Won Bin playing the piano (yes, Won Bin is going to be a family member soon xD)
Those 2 last eps made me cry alot, hope that tonight eps they will overcome this.

@ Kayana Losing a child is so unexplainable to someone who has never experienced it. The hurt inside is so deep. @msmy I agree they did a wonderful job. I love this writer. To me this drama has something that so special about it. Each ep gets better and better.

Archived