[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’, Na Young Hee Fails to Tell Yoon Yeo Jung the Truth

5514-na-young-hee-and-yoon-yuh-jung-talk

Na Young Hee cries as she fails to tells Yoon Yeo Jung the truth about her son's disappearance.

On July 28's episode of 'Unexpected You', Yang Sil (Na Young Hee) meets Chung Ae (Yoon Yeo Jung) at a café and says, "This may be the last time that I ever see you."

When Chung Ae asks what she means by this, Yang Sil replies that she has committed a terrible sin against Chung Ae. Suddenly, Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo) shows up in the midst of their conversation in an attempt to stop Yang Sil from revealing the truth.

Yoon Hee is forced to leave, however, so she calls Yang Sil before she can reveal everything. Yoon Hee says, "If this was something that could be forgiven, I would advise you to tell her. However, I've thought a lot about it and this really is not something that can be forgiven. Please re-think telling her."

After hanging up the phone, Yang Sil decides to keep the truth a secret. She simply says, "I would die at this moment if it meant that I could turn back time." She begins to cry as she stands and leaves the café, leaving Chung Ae even more confused.  

credit: korea.com

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

from cast and crew of my husband got family: fighting to all soompier. aja aja aja :)

R_430x0_20120720120322392.jpg
credit: starnews.com

and this below scene makes me laugh and always repeat this scene. LOL :)) :))

R_430x0_20120722203712732.jpg
credit:KBS

this below scene makes me cry, :(

R_430x0_20120722205303877.jpg
credit: KBS

also i love this couple, they look cute and same hair style (short hair) :P
R_430x0_20120723075709981.jpg

R_430x0_20120723080118313.jpg

R_430x0_20120723165315966.jpg

Guest xopo17

since i'm just only have the download torrent of each episode, so thats why i am just posting recap picture and some news article. untill now, i'm still waiting the subs or soft subs. but i'm still happy have the torrent eventough without the subs, its oke, atleast the news article help me a lot to understand the main point story of each episode that i've already download it.  :)

R_430x0_20120728205506692.jpg

this short hair couple looks so adorable and match together :x
R_430x0_20120728202308585.jpg

R_430x0_20120719205119935.jpg

the co star from one night two days variety show a.k.a KMJ,
so only UTW and JW whom not join to co star for this drama :)

R_430x0_20120729212203678.jpg

i don't know what happen on below scene, i think i have to wait patient for the sub :)

R_430x0_20120729213107351.jpg

picture credit  : KBS

Guest manquant

Shocks. As per E46, chagun-ommoni will be moving in the Bang family's house because her husband got bankrupt?! @-) Well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only have little understanding of Korean. Ottoke, Yoon Hee and Gwi-Nam? I can now imagine the tension. Sooner or later, ommoni will know, that's for sure. Right, writer-nim? Looking forward to the next episodes. Hopefully, there would be Eng subs when I return two weeks from now. Have to finish my midterms first, aigoo.
My Husband Got a Family/Unexpected You: My DAEBAK Drama of All Time! Fighting! \^^/ 

Guest xopo17

Jo Yoon-hee imagines married life with Lee Hee-joon

photo249819.jpg

"My Husband Got a Family" Lee Hee-joon and Jo Yoon-hee are heated up in romance.

KBS 2TV drama "My Husband Got a Family" on the 29th, Lee Sook (Jo Yoon-hee) blushed at the thought of married life with Jae-yong (Lee Hee-joon).

Ironically, it was Gyu-hyeon (Kang Dong-ho), Jae-yong's love rival who changed the relationship between the two of them when they had progressed into nothing. Having penetrated her mind, Gyu-hyeon had a hand-to-hand fight with Jae-yong and said out loud, "Why would she like someone like this?" He had told her feelings for him on behalf of her.

However, despite having showed her feelings to Gyu-hyeon, Lee Sook still didn't realize this and was reproached by her sister Il-sook (Yang Jeong-ah) for not knowing even after they kissed.

Previously, Jae-yong had been hurt all over from being beaten up in the fight with Gyu-hyeon. When Lee Sook asked who he fought with, he bluffed, "If I'm this bad, how bad do you think the other guy is? You seem to have a lot more interest for me, are you falling for me like falling into a swamp in the Amazons?"

When Lee Sook asked him about his family relations according to her sister's teachings, he said, "I may look like the cold city guy but I'm actually from the outskirts". When he revealed that he has the hearts for farming, Lee Sook started imagining married life with him. She got red in the face and started fanning herself.

Lee Sook doesn't know but Jae Yong once tried to appeal to her that he was the son of an affluent family.

credit : www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jo-yoon-hee-imagines-married-life-with-lee-hee-joon-45784.html#OqG7Lichi1CaF0WQ.99

another recap picture. credit : KBS :)
201207300901181117_1_0_20120730093602.jp

20120730_1343583533_98924100_1.jpg

credit : KBS

Guest xopo17

BTS Picture from Kim Jong Min twitter :)

in his twitter saying (i google translate it) : 

Kim, Won - Jun 29 PM on his Twitter "for yunbin & ilsuk 'neongguldang" Thank you for gracing! Kim Jong Min manmanse! "Has published the text and pictures together.

Based on Kim Jong Min Kim, Won - Jun sokeneun public photos and stick close to both head stand sweet baby pose. Kim, Won - Jun and Yang raised his forefinger to know "best" and Kim Jong Min poses a finger 'V (V)' takes the pose is building a big smile.

201207291859770280_1.jpg

credit :
Kim Jong Min twitter

Guest xopo17

CONGRATS FOR CAST, STAFF, CREW of MY Husband Got Family's DRAMA. All of you are deserved for number 1 rating.    <:-P :o) :D

photo249826.jpg

"My Husband Got a Family" ranked first place on Sunday.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 30th, KBS 2TV drama "My Husband Got a Family" on the 29th rated 33.3%.

With the story getting more intense as it turns out Se-gwang (Kang Min-hyuk) and Mal-sook (Oh Yeon-seo) are dating, the drama ranked top place despite the Olympics.

With a low number of 26.7% on the 28th, "My Husband Got a Family" on the 29th rated more than 30% on the 29th, although it didn't do as good as the previous week on the 22nd.

Meanwhile, MBV London Olympics rated 8.4% and SBS London 2012 rated 8%.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr

credit : hancinema.net/my-husband-got-a-family-ranks-first-place-despite-olympics-45791.html#FTEHLWv0ObmWrDu2.99

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’ Kang Min Hyuk Confesses, “I Love Oh Yeon Seo”

5535-unexpected-you.jpg

Kang Min Hyuk's family was shocked at Kang Min Hyuk's love confession of KBS's 'Unexpected You.'

On the 29th, drunken Mal Sook (Oh Yeon Seo) said in front of the whole family that she loved Se Kwang (Kang Min Hyuk) on KBS's weekend drama 'Unexpected You.'

Mal Sook entered the house saying, "I love Se Kwang. Please approve of our relationship." Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo) and Gwi Nam (Yoo Jun Sang), who already know the truth, covered Mal Sook's mouth before their parents found out.

After sending Mal Sook off, Yoon Hee's mother asked Yoon Hee, "Wasn't our in-law saying that she liked our Se Kwang earlier?" Surprised Yoon Hee answered, "Mom, you heard wrong," however, Se Kwang confessed at that moment, "It's true that I'm meeting Mal Sook."

Yoon Hee declared, "What are you saying right now?" Se Kwang responded, "I can't sit still when a woman first makes a confession bravely. I love Mal Sook."

Yoon Hee asked, "Even if you two are dating now, what are you going to do if you break up?" Se Kwang then replied, "Can't we marry as well?," shocking his family.

credit : korea portal

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Yoon Joon Sang and Kim Nam Joo’s First Real Fight

5554-yoon-joon-sang-and-kim-nam-joo-figh5554-yoon-joon-sang-and-kim-nam-joo-figh

Yoon Joon Sang and Kim Nam Joo express different opinions on their younger siblings' romantic relationship, eventually snowballing into their first real fight.

On July 29's episode of 'Unexpected You', Mal Sook (Oh Yeon Suh) and Se Kwang's (Kang Min Hyuk) mothers find out about their romantic relationship through Mal Sook's drunken confession.

Se Kwang is then forced by his mother to leave his older sister's home until he returns to school in Dae Jeon. Gwi Nam (Yoon Joon Sang), however, tries to stop his mother-in-law. He argues that Se Kwang is an adult and has the right to make his own mistakes and decisions.

Yoon Hee disagrees and tells him that the best thing would be to keep Se Kwang and Mal Sook apart from each other. She also comments, "You don't understand because you haven't lived with your sister Mal Sook for a long time...I've cared for him [se Kwang] as if he were my own son and that is why I can't let him continue his relationship with Mal Sook."

Gwi Nam is offended at Yoon Hee's insinuation. He replies, "I took your side this entire time because you didn't get along with Mal Sook...Se Kwang is an adult and he needs to take his own responsibility for his actions." Yoon Hee ultimately wins the argument and Se Kwang is forced to leave with his mother. Yoon Hee and Gwi Nam each leave for work without resolving their fight

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Unexpected You’ Lee Hee Joon-Jo Yoon Hee Confirm Love

5536-lee-hee-joon-jo-yoon-hee.jpg

Actors Lee Hee Joon and Jo Yoon Hee of KBS's 'Unexpected You' confirmed their feelings for one another with a warm hug.

On the 29th, Yi Sook (Jo Yoon Hee) thought Jae Yong (Lee Hee Joon) was abducted and attempted to save him on KBS's weekend drama 'Unexpected You.'

Jae Yong's father unexpectedly called him, but Jae Yong rejected, "I'm busy as well so I'll visit you later." However, a few men came to find Jae Yong and forced him into their car. Yi Sook witnessed this and misunderstood the situation as abduction, as she began to follow the car.

Jae Yong discovered Yi Sook and worried, "Why is that woman running for her life, it's probably dangerous. Please stop the car so I can meet that woman and tell her that nothing is going on."

Yi Sook was almost hit by a car while running after Jae Yong. Jae Yong ran towards her after being shocked at this sight.

Yi Sook fell at the approaching car and said to the driver, "I'm alright," as she called the police, "Some man is being abducted."

Jae Yong took Yi Sook's phone and told the police, "There's a misunderstanding. There's nothing wrong so you don't have to come." Jae Yong lifted crying Yi Sook up and gave her a warm hug.

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"'Unexpected You' Yoon Joon Sang And Kim Nam Joo, Funny Couple Fight Through Text

5545-unexpected-you-yoon-joon-sang-and-k

On the 46th episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Unexpected You' that aired on July 29th, Bang Gwi Nam and Cha Yoon Hee fought because of the fact that their siblings are dating.

After having the fight, Cha Yoon Hee ignored Bang Gwi Nam when he spoke and talked to him through texting. Cha Yoon Hee texted Bang Gwi Nam, "I'm sorry, but please sleep on the sofa today."

While he was getting ready to sleep in the living room, he texted, "Baby, are you sleeping?" She responded, "Yeah, I'm sleeping really well." He responded, "Even though you're not sleeping on my arm?" She responded calmly, "Well...it's okay."

Bang Gwi Nam texted, "Baby, let's stop fighting because of our siblings. Their problems are their own. Is there a need for us to fight because of them?" She responded, "Well if you think so...baby...magnet." After receiving that text, he ran to their room. Their couple fight ended through texting.

credit : Korea portal

Guest manquant

I so love it, whenever Yoon Hee and Gwi Nam hug each other by saying, " 자석 ?" (magnet) They're the model couple for me, I hope I could be as blessed as Yoon Hee unni and find my own Terry. Definitely worth the wait. :">

xopo17 said: BTS Picture from Kim Jong Min twitter :)

in his twitter saying (i google translate it) : 

Kim, Won - Jun 29 PM on his Twitter "for yunbin & ilsuk 'neongguldang" Thank you for gracing! Kim Jong Min manmanse! "Has published the text and pictures together.

Based on Kim Jong Min Kim, Won - Jun sokeneun public photos and stick close to both head stand sweet baby pose. Kim, Won - Jun and Yang raised his forefinger to know "best" and Kim Jong Min poses a finger 'V (V)' takes the pose is building a big smile.

201207291859770280_1.jpg

credit :
Kim Jong Min twitter

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung to Cameo on 'Unexpected You'

Already having ratings past 30 percent, KBS’ hit drama Unexpected You will having another cameo appearance, this time with Shin Se Kyung.

Actor Yoo Joon Sang, who is currently appearing in Unexpected You and also filmed the movie R2B: Return to Base with Shin Se Kyung, suggested that his movie co-star come out in his drama as a special guest.

Yoo Joon Sang and Shin Se Kyung have also participated in the drama SBS Toji in 2004.

Photobucket

Shin Se Kyung is said to have enthusiastically supported the suggestion and her agency is currently trying to find a spot in her busy schedule for the cameo appearance. If plans works out, Shin Se Kyung’s appearance in the drama will air as early as August 11.

Shin Se Kyung will be playing herself and will be working with Kwak Dong Yeon, who is acting as the hopeful actor Bang Jang Goon in the drama.

Rising as a national drama, Unexpected You have been treating viewers to numerous star cameos, including celebrities such as CN Blue, Kim Jong Min, Sung Si Kyung, Ji Jin Hee and Cha Tae Hyun.

Unexpected You airs on KBS on Saturdays and Sundays.

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min

Source: enewsworld

I think it's so immature of Yeonhee's brother to think about marriage. when he's not financially stable. True, he's playing in a band but does he earns enough to support a wife? As it is, he is dependent on his sister to support him.

Archived