[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Guest manquant

msmy said: What  is the name of the song that Gwinam  "sings" to his wife at the end of ep. 49, and who does it?  I assume he's lipsyncing... it's a beautiful song.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sukise

msmy said: What  is the name of the song that Gwinam  "sings" to his wife at the end of ep. 49, and who does it?  I assume he's lipsyncing... it's a beautiful song.

Guest manquant

sukise &  Mokohan , do you know the title of the other song Gwinam sang to Yoonhee? I forgot what episode, but the scene was he was supposed to give her a morning call and then he started serenading her? It was his sweetest song so far, imo. Thanks.

Guest manquant

Mokohan said: manquant said: sukise &  Mokohan , do you know the title of the other song Gwinam sang to Yoonhee? I forgot what episode, but the scene was he was supposed to give her a morning call and then he started serenading her? It was his sweetest song so far, imo. Thanks.

Guest manquant

Woah, based on semi-fly's screencaps, the episodes were nice, as usual. Can anyone tell me how this week's episodes went? 
(Aww, why is my internet connection this slow? At this rate, I might finish the two torrents by Tuesday or Wednesday. Aish.) 
Btw, I saw Yoonhee in the E054 screencap sporting again that daebak-according-to-Malsook ajumma dress ommoni gave her. Hahahahaha. She surely looks different as a housewife. A chic working wife image suits her better, what do you think?  :D

manquant said: Woah, based on semi-fly's screencaps, the episodes were nice, as usual. Can anyone tell me how this week's episodes went? 
(Aww, why is my internet connection this slow? At this rate, I might finish the two torrents by Tuesday or Wednesday. Aish.) 
Btw, I saw Yoonhee in the E054 screencap sporting again that daebak-according-to-Malsook ajumma dress ommoni gave her. Hahahahaha. She surely looks different as a housewife. A chic working wife image suits her better, what do you think?  :D

Guest ternifloria

Hahahahah... I laughed so hard at the Kim Sam Soon reference ..... too cute!!!! Loved this episode ....

*Are you saying you are Hyun Bin and I am Kim Sun Ah??* >.<

Guest manquant

Mokohan said: manquant said: Woah, based on semi-fly's screencaps, the episodes were nice, as usual. Can anyone tell me how this week's episodes went? 

Why did Malsuk and Segwang had to starve when they ran away together? I understand Segwang is dependent on his mother and sister but Malsuk has a job. Doesn't she have any savings at all? I often see this kind of scenes in K-dramas. When the young people leave home, they become penniless. Looks like most of them do not save their salaries.

monalisa said:

Why did Malsuk and Segwang had to starve when they ran away together? I understand Segwang is dependent on his mother and sister but Malsuk has a job. Doesn't she have any savings at all? I often see this kind of scenes in K-dramas. When the young people leave home, they become penniless. Looks like most of them do not save their salaries.

Guest manquant

Wait, after watching the two episodes for the jampacked last week, I was puzzled. Why did Yoonhee and ommoni fight? Is it merely because of the shiny silver shorts gift of US ommoni to Yoonhee? Hahaha. It was so awkward, it even led to the short-lived confrontation between ommoni&appuji versus Yoonhee&Gwinam. LOL And the way Yoonhee handled the situation, she should be applauded. Best daughter-in-law!
Seems like Yoon Bin's already returning Il Sook unni's longtime crush on her oppa! The radio interview and the flashback of all that they've been through, heartwarming.
The Jaeyong-Yi Sook pairing was much cuter, especially now that he has appuji's blessing. Hah! I thought his over-protectiveness toward his daughter would affect the two's budding relationship but no. How adorable. i can't help but laugh at Yi Sook's venting her feelings for Jaeyong with the hit mouse arcade.
As for Se Gwang-Mal Sook pairing, the Romeo and Juliet love drama they show is just too much for me. Well, I love them, as well as the other pairings but sometimes, I can't stand the sacrifices they have to do. A bit too much. All for love.
Well, I have other questions .. Why is chagun-ommoni in the hospital? Still can't get over what she did? The guilt she had through the years deteriorating her health? Aigoo. Halmoni's still there for her. And for magnae appuji, did he lose his job? His part was so sad, especially with his family the only consistent happy-go-lucky aside from Yoonhee&Terry's.
And of course, writer-nim heard me. It seems our main couple would soon add Ji-hwan to their family, as seen by the dinner and E054's last scene. The envy in Suji's face was so epic, trying so hard to make Yoonhee jealous by telling about Terry's past crushes/relationships(?). I don't care. Yoonhee really showed the mother she is by caring well for her future son. The way she looked at that clothes' display, uhh, my guts are telling me, "They'll adopt next episode."
Forgive the way-too-long rant. I'll just want to make the most of all the remaining four episodes. Kim Seung Woo was right, his wife's show should be given a longer extension. Two years.  :D

Guest manquant

She may be Cha Yoonhee or Kim Namjoo but she sure is blessed with an awesome husband!
6537-kim-nam-joo-cries-kim-seung-woo-has

Kim Seung Woo proposed to his wife Kim Nam Joo, when she came to visit after he finished work. 

On the episode of KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days' that aired on the 26th, Kim Seung Woo aroused curiosity by saying 'I called someone with dignity' as he was carrying out a mission.

Kim Seung Woo saw the other members leaving, and was panicking as he was waiting for his friend to come. After the friends all left, his friend with 'dignity' came out of a car in the sports field. That person was Kim Seung Woo's wife, Kim Nam Joo.

Kim Nam Joo waved her hand cooly and exited from her car. Kim Seung Woo stated, "she is the person I care for most, and she is the person I'm closed to." He asked the staff, "even though this may be buttery, wait for 60 seconds." He then started his sketchbook proposal.

Kim Seung Woo held up his sketchbook in front of Kim Nam Joo and it said, "thank you for coming. You are the person that unexpectedly rolled in. I love you," and he had a lovey dovey event. Kim Nam Joo's eyes were watery, and she said, "after we married, this is the first time Kim Seung Woo did something like this," and she was teary. 

The married couple were heading back towards their home. While they were being filmed in the car, they stated, '1 Night 2 Days,' and Kim Nam Joo received a surprise kiss from her husband.

Aww. How sweet could they get? :">

Guest kayana20

I ship  Jaeyong and  Yi-Sook they make such a wonderful couple with the shyness and love apparent for  each other . I officially am obsessed with this drama I spent 3 hours reading recaps. I will watch for them and YH gorgeous bags which make me smile seeing how chic she looks. I so am going to invest one day in my designer bags.Ahh now back to watch my favorite OTP they make this drama so adorable to watch.

@kayana20 I'm on the same ship for JY and YS. I love this couple. Also II Sook and YB. I'm still not feeling MS and SG. I just don't feel she's changed all that much. Her being nice and sweet seems fake and only because she wants to be with SG. Take SG out of the picture, (Going to the Military) will MS go back to her old ways or will she become a better person.

Guest kayana20

awsparkle said:

@kayana20 I'm on the same ship for JY and YS. I love this couple. Also II Sook and YB. I'm still not feeling MS and SG. I just don't feel she's changed all that much. Her being nice and sweet seems fake and only because she wants to be with SG. Take SG out of the picture, (Going to the Military) will MS go back to her old ways or will she become a better person.

Archived